Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5776076 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This is so me!

In fact, I was bored sick during the lockdown. Returning from a 2 weeks leave only for lockdown to happen almost immediately didn’t help matters.

I had to turn cooking to my day job smiley

I had to work from home during the lockdown so I was busy anyway but I really enjoy going out of the house every morning more. I guess it also depends on how much one likes their job. I love being productive and creative and my job gives me plenty of opportunity to be it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Dyt:

cheesy grin grin cheesy
You like yourself much huh
cheesy grin cheesy grin

It would suck not to. I am the only person I spend every minute of the day and night with. grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
You’re welcome kiss

The broccoli was frozen so defrosting it made it soft and eliminated the need for precooking

Then I seasoned it and roasted on a dry pan on high heat.

Hathor5:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thank you! I really appreciate this!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Did you pre-cook the broccoli? How did you roast it?
I made mango dressing myself a few weeks ago. I added dried chili flakes so it was sweet and spicy. A great combo. wink

This is a delicious and healthy meal. Just how I like it. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Banga stew aka Ofo okwu stew. That's how this my girl dragged me to the kitchen to cook this.
1.Very thick palm kernel extract
2. Scent leaves

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Akeem79:

darker the cherries
Sweeter the juices

This is Mandarin. Is buffet dinning allowed in ur area?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Banga stew outcome...so so delicious kiss

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dyt:

Leave my weight cheesy grin cheesy
Where is your friend ibkayee? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Akeem79:

darker the cherries
Sweeter the juices

Yessir! For sure!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
prettyamebo:
Smokey jollof rice + chicken + plantain + freshly squeezed orange juice. Yum tongue tongue

I totally stopped buying 5 alive pulp after I noticed orange was cheap in Abj. I went hunting for the cup in the second picture so now I take fresh orange juice and my skin is thanking me for it!
How much did you buy the cup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
cococandy:
You’re welcome kiss

The broccoli was frozen so defrosting it made it soft and eliminated the need for precooking

Then I seasoned it and roasted on a dry pan on high heat.

I should have thought of buying frozen veggies earlier. I always buy lots of veggies at the market and then I am under pressure to cook even though I have to or want to eat outside. Thank you! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Under16:

Looks very inviting. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jollof rice, bean pudding and Turkey.

Can't believe i haven't eaten bean pudding(one of my favorite food) this year shocked

Crazy shit cheesy

Alexa please play me Crazy by Kci & Jojo

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Under16:
This is nice, especially that mackerel in it...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Just #15,000
Just... grin na so u put am..
That was a beautiful cake though...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Jollof rice, bean pudding and Turkey.

Can't believe i haven't eaten bean pudding(one of my favorite food) this year shocked

Crazy shit cheesy

Alexa please play me Crazy by Kci & Jojo

Beautiful presentation! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hathor5:

Beautiful presentation! smiley

Thanks dear... How are you doing today.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
A blend of Brazilian beans, spaghetti, fish and dash of lettuce leaves.
It might not look gorgeous, but it is beaming with lots of nutrients and vitamins.
Lets i not forget the 100% no sugar orange fruit drink from the stable of chivita

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Munzy14:

Just... grin na so u put am..

That was a beautiful cake though...

For bros like you, na just na, so no dey whine me
I ga kwuli ya.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please patronize me if you are in Lagos.

Follow on Instagram @smokey_hut

Call/WhatsApp - 07033631946

Thank you!!!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
pocohantas:

I like this. I once saw someone ask a food blogger her exact recipe/measurements for party jollof. She told her she would pay for that as it took her years to hone the skill.

Please keep avoiding those drinks. Body goals depends largely on what goes in, before you add it workout. grin
Thanks. I think people will value a thing more when they pay for it. The stress in getting a perfect recipe no be here.

Yeah! I admire the likes of Ramsey Noah, RMD, Genevieve and co. They all look ageless! I can't help but nourish my body.

Meanwhile....I still teach pastries and some local dishes online (video call and pictorial chat)
I also sell Irish Potatoes, Cauliflower and Radish. Make una patronize me o.

Good evening all

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

As common as burger is, I've never eaten it cheesy
My own is Sharwama. I don't know how it tastes

mariahAngel:

Are you sure? I hope so... grin

By the way, here's a cake baked and decorated by my sister
Four layers:
Vanilla
Strawberry
Vanilla
Strawberry

With perfect chocolate drip to finish

It was SUPER MOIST and SUPER DELICIOUS
If you're based in Lagos, she's ready to take your orders
This looks awesome. I don't think I can decorate cake again. It has been years

Prestonn:

The name is Slate plate, mostly use by Chinese people... And some big hotels in Nigeria.

You can get it in Nigeria, but not common.

Thanks. it's quite expensive. About 3,500 per plate...na wa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Today na sweet girlfriend
Tomorrow go be side chick
Next tomorrow go be ex gf lipsrsealed

Come this small girl.take your time here. Girls and a bit of jealousy shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks. I think people will value a thing more when they pay for it. The stress in getting a perfect recipe no be here.

Yeah! I admire the likes of Ramsey Noah, RMD, Genevieve and co. They all look ageless! I can't help but nourish my body.

Meanwhile....I still teach pastries and some local dishes online (video call and pictorial chat)

Good evening all

Akpos na ur hand be that? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Munzy14:

This is nice, especially that mackerel in it...

Great my man
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hathor5:

Looks very inviting. smiley

Thanks Queen of my heart

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sexyjigga:

Thanks dear... How are you doing today.

I am good. You? kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
smokeyhut:
Please patronize me if you are in Lagos.

Follow on Instagram @smokey_hut

Call/WhatsApp - 07033631946

Thank you!!!

I want to jump inside this picture. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Akposy:

Good evening all

Wish you were close, i would have bought Irish potato from you. Cos I use it for my sides.

Wish you all the best in your sales.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Barca must Obey! cheesy

still waiting for Lewandowski to score sad

indomie, suya, egg, scent leaves, tomatoes�& pepper smiley with Orange viju cheesy

5:2!!!!!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lewandowski scores!
6:2 cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hathor5:

I am good. You? kiss

I'm doing just fine...Thanks to God Almighty ❤

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
final score. Bayern 8. Barca 2(-1) cheesy
Damnn!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3KINGZ18, TechMaster1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.