Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5774593 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
final score. Bayern 8. Barca 2(-1) cheesy
Damnn!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
chaarly:
Barca must Obey! cheesy

still waiting for Lewandowski to score sad

indomie, suya, egg, scent leaves, tomatoes�& pepper smiley with Orange viju cheesy

5:2!!!!!!!
Two super pack and small size while i can't eat more than 1 super pack cry

Nice combo nd presentation smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
chaarly:
final score.
Bayern 8.
Barca 2(-1) cheesy

Damnn!

Annihilation! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Two super pack and small size while i can't eat more than 1 super pack cry

Nice combo nd presentation smiley wink

Thanks dear
I have finished four super pack before cheesy
with viju milk & Suya

*covers face

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Annihilation! grin

I teh you grin grin ama watch the replay & highlights till this year finish.. no dull moment at all cheesy

Even the great Asun(Messi) couldn't do anything Lmao.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Queenslander(f): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2020

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Under16:
Banga stew aka Ofo okwu stew. That's how this my girl dragged me to the kitchen to cook this.
1.Very thick palm kernel extract
2. Scent leaves

If woman no follow for your food matter ehn, e fit no digest. Them use woman swear for you, Under16?? ? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Queenslander:
Dinner..
This photo is not yours. You're always stealing photos from the internet and claiming them as yours. What are you gaining?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Under16:

Akpos na ur hand be that? shocked
Yes. Why
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
smokeyhut:

Wish you were close, i would have bought Irish potato from you. Cos I use it for my sides.

Wish you all the best in your sales.
Oh. Thanks

All the best in your sales too....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevejireh01: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello good people, pls I need recommendation on a quality 6 burners gas cooker.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2020
Akposy:

Oh. Thanks

All the best in your sales too....

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2020
Hathor5:

I want to jump inside this picture. smiley

Please jump in by all means. cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2020
This reminded me of this dish I made. I ate it like a thief. So tasty
Queenslander:

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Lunch time with my ladies

Lobster rolls
Caezer Salad
White Bean salad
Veggie rolls
Dessert

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2020
chaarly:
Barca must Obey! cheesy
indomie, suya, egg, scent leaves, tomatoes�& pepper smiley with Orange viju cheesy
No kill yourself sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2020
I like but wait oh 2superpack and 1indomitable shocked you would have just bought belleful
chaarly:
Barca must Obey! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2020
OutsideTheBox:
This photo is not yours. You're always stealing photos from the internet and claiming them as yours. What are you gaining?
Lol them plenty here now, her profile picture too is fake. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Under16:
Banga stew aka Ofo okwu stew. That's how this my girl dragged me to the kitchen to cook this.
1.Very thick palm kernel extract
2. Scent leaves
Nah Ur grandma go drag you go kitchen next time. gringringringrin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Indomie noodles garnished sprinkled with Ugwu leaves + fried scubia + Ribena

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Darkseid:
It's like you're not a fan of it
I haven't tasted it before to know if I'll like it or not.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:

What is scubia nitori Olorun?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prettyamebo: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

How much did you buy the cup?

250. Saw one fancy one that had a cover for 700naira but who cover help? undecided so I went for this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
kinah:

What is scubia nitori Olorun?
grin grin grin

I knew someone was going to ask. Well, it was during my service year one fellow corper sent someone to the market and asked him to help get fish and specifically said it must be scubia ó.

When that one came back he brought out the and lo and behold it was our world renowned Titus fish cheesy. I challenged him it is called Titus but he said it is scubia ó.

Since that time I randomly call Titus scubia anytime I remeber my guy Oscar

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:
The ribena for adults grin
I still take caprisome till date but coded
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:
grin grin grin

I knew someone was going to ask. Well, it was during my service year one fellow corper sent someone to the market and asked him to help get fish and specifically said it must be scubia ó.

When that one came back he brought out the and lo and behold it was our world renowned Titus fish cheesy. I challenged him it is called Titus but he said it is scubia ó.

They call it scumbia in the SE. Despite being Igbo, I was shocked the first time I heard it. Had to drop kote, titus and panla.

Same way I will always say agbalumo and some people will ask me “what is that?”, then I say udara. Lol!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
prettyamebo:

250. Saw one fancy one that had a cover for 700naira but who cover help? undecided so I went for this
I mean the juice extractor.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenslander:

Yummy!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
cococandy:
Lunch time with my ladies

Lobster rolls
Caezer Salad
White Bean salad
Veggie rolls
Dessert

Enjoy! smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Are you sure? I hope so... grin

By the way, here's a cake baked and decorated by my sister
Four layers:
Vanilla
Strawberry
Vanilla
Strawberry

With perfect chocolate drip to finish

It was SUPER MOIST and SUPER DELICIOUS
If you're based in Lagos, she's ready to take your orders
Your sister is extremely talented!

Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Time to roast some meat

Camp life..Outdoor survival cool

Modified **

Meat don ready... I later add goat meat to it.

Joke apart, if you eat meat make I roast... You nor go eat meat from another place again...Boss cool
It looks very succulent and delectable. Your photos are so so dope!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hathor5:

Enjoy! smiley kiss
smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:
grin grin grin

grin

iamoyindamola:

The ribena for adults grin
I still take caprisome till date but coded

That caprisonne no dey ever satisfy person

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cyril44, Hamzashaf99(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.