Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,356 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5809487 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sexyjigga:

You've never dissapointed ❤

smiley Thank you! smiley Your words mean a lot. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hathor5:

smiley Thank you! smiley Your words mean a lot. smiley

You're welcome Queen.. Hope you're good?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kalvoken(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
pocohantas:
Late post, goat meat stew.

Isn't the oil excess? Coupled with no vegetables.

Looking at this stew, I'm already feeling weak.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
OscarJaden:
can you send me some?

I’ll think about it. cheesy

Hathor5:

There is something about your stew ....
Looks like I want to eat it.
I wish I could have a taste. smiley

Thanks sis. Happy Sunday to you. cheesy

Nuttella:
Yum!
Nuttella:
I like this fish eh, you making me crave it now embarassed

Thanks Nutella. What fish is that? Looks like what I will like too. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sexyjigga:

You're welcome Queen.. Hope you're good?

I am good now. I was under pressure to meet a deadline but I have finished the work now. I won't lift a finger next weekend. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Topsic70: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol thanks dear kiss
Sorry for d digression.
Pls, what music app is ds?
#diary tinz.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
pocohantas:

I’ll think about it. cheesy

Thanks sis. Happy Sunday to you. cheesy

Thanks Nutella. What fish is that? Looks like what I will like too. grin

Happy Sunday to you too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Topsic70:

Sorry for d digression.
Pls, what music app is ds?
#diary tinz.
Lol i don forget say i open diary sef grin

I use boomplay app, if you stream it on the app or download on the app you can swap to the left to read lyrics, I usually stream my songs instead of downloading though.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Topsic70: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i don forget say i open diary sef grin

I use boomplay app, if you stream it on the app or download on the app you can swap to the left to read lyrics, I usually stream my songs instead of downloading though.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hathor5:

I want! tongue smiley

I will give the plantain
grin grin grin

BlueRayDick:

Hey God! See fresh fish na
The cravings need to be satisfied
I licked and drank the soup
**licking fingers**

Nuttella:
I like this fish eh, you making me crave it now embarassed

Lick your screen
grin grin grin grin

Sexyjigga:

Happy sunday momma cheesy

Happy Sunday poppa
tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
I have been experimenting with new recipes lately. Pasta today! I was a little bit disappointed. It was ok but not so delicious as I expected it to be.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dyt:

I will give the plantain
grin grin grin

The cravings need to be satisfied
I licked and stand the soup
**licking fingers**

Lick your screen
grin grin grin grin

Happy Sunday poppa
tongue tongue

There is plantain in the picture? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Coconut rice with peppered Croaker fish for lunch.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hathor5:

I am good now. I was under pressure to meet a deadline but I have finished the work now. I won't lift a finger next weekend. cheesy

Thanks to God Almighty ! I don't like being under pressure...Most people say they feel more creative when they're under pressure , but it's a feeling, not a reality cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LolahJune: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sunday rice with parsley and pomo wink

Oya carry 1 base grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
chaarly:

Ahswearugad!
Damnn!

How wish it's twitter, we'll retweet till their oga at the top sees it cheesy
Chai....my head day swell here o. Lemme goan activate my Twitter account thencheesy
Thanks

Petyprincess:

Indomie should better sign you nw!!
Abi o cheesy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sexyjigga:

Thanks to God Almighty ! I don't like being under pressure...Most people say they feel more creative when they're under pressure , but it's a feeling, not a reality cool

I certainly need deadlines but I am well-organized to avoid too much pressure. It's just that Covid made some of the pressure unavoidable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
See noodles grin beautiful colours
Akposy:
Sunday morning noodles delight. This is balance diet!

Noodles| Egg| Beef slices| Carrot| Green beans| Cauliflower| Radish| Habanero| Onions

Good morning Foodies et Chef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
pocohantas:
im

Jesus!

This girl no go Kee person. Na correct steaming hot White rice or yam fit this type stew.

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sunday moi-moi + pepper stew

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
I can almost taste the pepper. I like!
LolahJune:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
What's that white stuff on top?
Hathor5:
I have been experimenting with new recipes lately. Pasta today! I was a little bit disappointed. It was ok but not so delicious as I expected it to be.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nuttella:
You should tag indomie on Facebook, nice presentation.
Thanks! I did tag them on IG

Hathor5:

Beautiful!

I can see you used radish. cheesy
Yes. It was my first time trying it. It had a spicy taste.
Thanks

mariahAngel:

The newspaper background is lit! The props are colourful! Thumbs up.
Yeah. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Stew expert grin
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
What's that white stuff on top?

Parmesan cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is that shawa fish?
Dyt:
Breakfast
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks! I did tag them on IG

Thanks

Yeah. Thanks
They are more active on Facebook though and they hold competition there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
LolahJune:

Is the parsley raw?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks

Coco laughed when I said radish is kind of spicy. undecided cheesy
But it is onion-ish spicy, isn't it? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
I'm not really a fan of pizza. It usually have this unpleasant taste in my mouth. I don't know why.
BlueRayDick:
On this day Extra Cheesy pan Pizza stands in for Sunday rice cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
You really like that cheese.
Hathor5:

Parmesan cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hathor5:

There is plantain in the picture? grin

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amorprincesa24:
Is that shawa fish?

I dunno the name actually
I sometimes call it kroka but I think it's bass fish
I dunno jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zoer(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.