Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5834449 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (3492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
eddyline:
low voltage or poor quality hot plate
ok thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Hotworta1:
na wa o. So na our corn and pear person disrespect so. U put them inside foil? Why u no set charcoal and roast these beauties? May God forgive u
God don forgive me already grin grin
Fear dey catch me to buy corn for road these days, so I'll just buy fresh one and try different styles.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Darkseid and deardevil, una be twins? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Hathor5:

Dyt will negotiate the terms under which I will type any recipes here. cheesy

I am having a long day and seeing this I laughed really hard
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I wish they close the schools and we work from home
I am tired
cry cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:
Darkseid and deardevil, una be twins? grin
For where, Darkseid is a God, a tyrant and the strongest being in the universe while daredevil is a puny blind human. That's me in the picture below cool

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Na so I talk say make i eat hot amala b4 going to work but unfortunately the hot water splashed on my hand while turning because i was rushing cry

This amala is so dear to my heart because of the suffer kiss kiss

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:
Na so I talk say make i eat hot amala b4 going to work but unfortunately the hot water splashed on my hand while turning because i was rushing cry

Next time add salt or raw egg to it immediately!

Sorry dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
My birthday cake, baked it myself.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
HelenBee:

Today?

Happy birthday Lioness

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

Swallows spit

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Dyt:

Today?
Happy birthday Lioness
17th.
Thanks dear,I appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
NoToPile:

Yeah I remember you posted one receipe back then I just did a Google search and got it. I have posted it in my response to viettasitches

Lool @ the bolded - armateur baker like me. I was wondering what I did wrong I wanted to pour to 3/4 level of the paper but it was pouring away the shape was not coming out fine it was looking shapeless. I just decided to pour little angry I never knew one still had to place in a cup cake pan.

Thanks jare.
cheesy cheesy
You're welcome.

Hotworta1:
u try. But at least try dey serve us this your bread with thick milo tea to make the picture complete.
E no go bad if you donate the Milo na.

Under16:

Akposy u are right. But i wanted emphasis reason why I used the artificial light. I be Engineer not a plant grin
I also use artificial light but you'd not notice. Well done Engr
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hathor5:

Dyt will negotiate the terms under which I will type any recipes here. cheesy
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
sheDD:
So a little boy from "Block Rosary" told my mum more than once to give them cake so that prayers could be made for her.
His out-of-nowhere professing " grin lead me to just run a low-budget cake for them so prayers could be made for my mum and fam
Cc;Brize
The kind of prayers you and your family will receive from the boy might give you diabetes o grin
Expect sweet sweet things in your life after the prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Ishilove, what is the best fish for banga soup? embarassed

Smoked cat fish. It tastes heavenly in Banga soup when it has absorbed the soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Premium fresh fish hah? Something like cat fish or tilapia. I plan to use smoked fish too. I am planning ahead. I don’t know all the native ingredients, but someone would source it for me.

Can I use both? The smoked and the fresh? embarassed
What of stock fish? Shrimps? grin
You can use shrimps. I don't think the traditional Banga soup uses stock fish. In all my eating of local Banga soup.in Delta State, I haven't seen any made with stock fish.

Proteins mainly used
Dried catfish
Tinko meat
Beef
Dried fish
Croaker.... I may be wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Brachaa:

Yes. Next time place cup papers in a cup cake pan not on a flat pan or tray to prevent spilling..
You can use the individual ones or the one that comes in rows like this...

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

Eyah. Kpele o. The price we pay for food.
Sometimes na hot oil day splash for my face, neck and hand....Las Las, na the food go suffer am

HelenBee:
Yummy! Perfectly presented.

Happy birthday. Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
HelenBee:

Pure decadence! tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
HelenBee:
Aesthetically looking grand.

Where's the inspiration from?

Best years ahead

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FireRain: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
cococandy:

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/2096#89675213

Awww...thank you for this, I got another recipe from Sisi Yemmie on YouTube too, I appreciate this.

Thank you to Pocahontas and Chef Akposy.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
NoToPile:

Thanks so much

You're welcome.

More pics on how to line them and how they'll turn out.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

Sorry about that, you should have apply red oil on it.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Akposy:

You can use shrimps. I don't think the traditional Banga soup uses stock fish. In all my eating of local Banga soup.in Delta State, I haven't seen any made with stock fish.

Proteins mainly used
Dried catfish
Tinko meat
Beef
Dried fish
Croaker.... I may be wrong

Okay. I read that they don’t use “meat”, except a particular type, which I guess should be the tinko meat. What is tinko meat? I am not in a hurry, I will take my time to get every right.

Yea, I will use dry cat fish, but I will pieces it. Can’t stand seeing whole dry fish o. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lunch

Fried Ipomoea batatas & onion-pepper sauce.

Which frame do u like most?

Rate my photography cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

sorry dear....nice yoruba delicacy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fried ripe plaintain wink

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
HelenBee:
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by brtrip: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

I like the third, I don’t know what that angle/frame is called- but I prefer snapping my plate from that side. The first two looks like you quickly snapped someone’s food, considering you won’t eat from that angle.

Give me the turkey and hold the rest.

This is for Coco or Prestonn. We all have our area of specialization here. They’ll come through. grin
i know you are busy but i will appreciate it if you can give me steps on how to cook stew. A link to where you posted it will suffice.
thanks in advance.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
brtrip:

i know you are busy but i will appreciate it if you can give me steps on how to cook stew. A link to where you posted it will suffice.
thanks in advance.

I haven’t created a thread on that o. I really wanted to, but I have been lazy to resize my pictures and all. Is it urgent? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
novice22:
sorry dear....nice yoruba delicacy.
Thanks really appreciate smiley
IVORY2009:

Sorry about that, you should have apply red oil on it.....
My mind didn't go there,if i had apply it would it have prevented it from getting swollen?
Akposy:

Eyah. Kpele o. The price we pay for food.
Sometimes na hot oil day splash for my face, neck and hand....Las Las, na the food go suffer am
Lol that's why i always avoid frying fish lol
Dyt:

Swallows spit
grin grin
HelenBee:
Next time add salt or raw egg to it immediately!

Sorry dear.
Thank you ma'am, I never knew it would get swollen, your cake look lovely kiss kiss
Happy birthday/belated day to you kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
I love my home but I am not ready for another lockdown. I am happy seeing everyone again, almost everyone grin

Dyt:

I am having a long day and seeing this I laughed really hard
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I wish they close the schools and we work from home
I am tired
cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (3492) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.