Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5819337 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brachaa:

Lighting > Dope
Plating >. immaculate and dope
Presentation > dapper
Neatness. >. Dope

Thumbs up.

Just dont mind me o. Be doing your thing. I'm enjoying it and learning so many things from it.

Just let me rate in peace.

Muchas Gracias cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:
A Saturday type of breakfast.

The way I've come to love beans and pap ehn...like ahn ahn

Velum 5. As in 6 to 6.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Prestonn:

Hope you are not sleeping right now cheesy

Yummy!!!

It doesn't have that effect on me. cheesy

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Prestonn:

Muchas Gracias cheesy

You're welcome anytime.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brachaa:

Velum 5. As in 6 to 6.

You're funny.

Thank you...I think grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

You no know before ?
E pain you abi?
cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

You're funny.

Thank you...I think grin

You're welcome my love.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hathor5:

You will like it. wink

Do I sound arrogant? Seems I have confidence in my food. cool grin

Not at all.
You should have confidence in what you choose to eat.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Not at all.
You should have confidence in what you choose to eat.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

You're doing well, mariah

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Pasta with Calamari

INGREDIENTS

●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Tomatoes
●Salt
●White wine
●Calamari
●Parsley

cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Cocktail

● Paradise (Yellow)

●Aperol Spritz

cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hathor5:

Thank you. kiss

Coming from you makes me feel on top of the world. cool cheesy smiley grin

But I was thinking if you are possibly bored with all the compliments you receive here? cheesy

I love nice plating and presentation of food, so whenever I see one, I always want to appreciate it...

Seems like you are inside my head, sometimes I just wanna post without seeing quotes or compliments, but I can't help it.

I login this morning just to see like 20 mention on my screen mostly complement cry cry

My problem now is how can I mention everyone and type Thanks...What I did was just to like the post.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hathor5:

I have eaten calamari many times but in some restaurants they were too much like gum and I didn't like it. I also prefer them when after cooking they are fried a little or from the barbecue.

The empty plates speak for themselves though. wink

Sometimes some restaurants chef do too much while cooking... cheesy cheesy

I love them fried also.. I fried mine with olive oil and garlic before adding to pasta.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Prestonn:

I love nice plating and presentation of food, so whenever I see one, I always want to appreciate it...

Seems like you are inside my head, sometimes I just wanna post without seeing quoting or compliments, but I can't help it.

I login this morning just to see like 20 mention on my screen mostly complement cry cry

My problem now is how can I mention everyone and type Thanks...What I did was just to like the post.

You are good at what you do, you can't talk about football without mentioning Ronaldo and Messi, you can't talk about golf without mentioning Tiger Woods, you can't talk about athletics without mentioning Usain bolt, you can't talk about Nairaland food section without mentioning your moniker, that is what it is, you are been appreciated because of your unique style, so keep up the good work cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
AngelicBeing:
cool

AngelicBeing:
cool

Thanks Angel. cheesy

Hope the lockdown is over in your city?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Acidosis:

You're doing well, mariah

Thank you Acid. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks Angel. cheesy

Hope the lockdown is over in your city?
Partially over, but we still have all manner of restrictions and social distancing which I think applies to several countries as well, hopefully the vaccines from Russia works and the world returns back to normalcy again
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

It doesn't have that effect on me. cheesy

Thank you.

But for me is different whenever I eat such.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Prestonn:

Not Octopus, the english name is Squid.

Thanks.

OK chef.
Bon appetit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Partially over, but we still have all manner of restrictions and social distancing which I think applies to several countries as well, hopefully the vaccines from Russia works and the world returns back to normalcy again

Same with my country.. Though will are planning for another lockdown by September or October.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
AngelicBeing:
You are good at what you do, you can't talk about football without mentioning Ronaldo and Messi, you can't talk about golf without mentioning Tiger Woods, you can't talk about athletics without mentioning Usain bolt, you can't talk about Nairaland food section without mentioning your moniker, that is what it is, you are been appreciated because of your unique style, so keep up the good work cool

You are right... Thanks once more Angel.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
stevebond007:

OK chef.
Bon appetit

Merci beaucoup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:
oin!!!... cheesy

complete it in Your dialect.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
So i decided to make breakfast for myself since my woman no dey. Lazy saturday for me.

My fav breakfast drink warm lipton and just milk no added sugar--- bread stuffed with egg.

Pls keep rating my personal photography. Which frame?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Under16:
So i decided to make breakfast for myself since my woman no dey. Lazy saturday for me.

My fav breakfast drink warm lipton and just milk no added sugar--- bread stuffed with egg.

Pls keep rating my personal photography. Which frame?
Simple and straight to point... weldone!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
FloraEC:

Ahh
Where in O town so I can patronise them when I come around.

The one the demon in me is tempting me to try is brownie. Maybe I'll get the recipe and try it

Just Hola at me when you branch grin grin grin, I will take you there, waka leave you laidat

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hathor5:
The Power Sandwich
I have been cleaning the house all morning so I need an energy boost.

Someone was prepared to attack it from the background but failed. grin
Your cat is cute kiss kiss
She's ready to attack your food lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Wahala beans woman. Dey always wipe water off your plate with towel. everytime water de dey your plate.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hotworta1:

Wahala beans woman. Dey always wipe water off your plate with towel. everytime water de dey your plate.

Bitter man wey no dey ever post food, you don land?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hathor5:
The Power Sandwich
I have been cleaning the house all morning so I need an energy boost.

Someone was prepared to attack it from the background but failed. grin
U dey chop abacha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Munzy14:

oin!!!... cheesy

complete it in Your dialect.
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obylynn and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.