Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779383 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Such a beaut! grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CHoccolaTE: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2020
I tried the indomie spices in rice and eggs that I fried.
It was ok, just like using maggi to spice food

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luckyz4rea(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. No, I am not. I just cook for him and them. cheesy cheesy

Him and them. Hmm. Okay o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

I have eaten soya sauce before and never had problems in this respect. wink
But now that you say it, I have just read a book about menstruation.
If I have the time, I will open a thread sharing some wisdoms with you ladies.
Great book!

OK. Happy Sunday smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rubyzz: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
First post here

Masa/ waina made in my kitchen...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Sandwich for breakfast

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Beautiful! smiley

Happy Sunday dear!

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
starbuck:

Just Hola at me when you branch grin grin grin, I will take you there, waka leave you laidat

Na takeaway ị fit do. So we go waka go, waka come back

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
ImaIma1:
Sandwich for breakfast

Yum! Yum! Yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lunch.

Boiled yam and Ugwu sauce !

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Lunch.

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
tabithababy:

kiss kiss kiss

Thanks ma'am cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Lunch.
this your yam and sauce go havard grin

nice one

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Fuckdem:
this your yam and sauce go havard grin

nice one

Thanks boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luckyz4rea(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
ImaIma1:
Sandwich for breakfast

IMA, di nno now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
So I decided to bake bread yesterday haven waited so long for summer so I dont struggle with a stretchy dough. I made fruit bread with football shape. I couldn't wait to snap the full ball as I just pounced on it and ate it hot hot.

The fruit made it taste heavenly.

So here it is halfway gone. Just finished up the remaining balls when I got back from service this morning.

Yum!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
ImaIma1:
Sandwich for breakfast

You can't post such a picture without letting me try. cheesy How did you make it? It looks delicious and healthy. The best combination in the universe. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Lunch.

Nice and clean. Looks delicious. smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
kiss
share how you made your masa and measuring pls.
I love masa!
Did you use miyan, yaji or plain sugar as sides?

Rubyzz:
First post here

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Nice and clean. Looks delicious. smiley kiss

Very delicious my Queen...Thank you ❤

Hope you're good? kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jollof for the road..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Lunch.

This yam is white sha. Minister of enjoyment.

Alexa should play me Maserati by Olakira...

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
pocohantas:

This yam is white sha. Minister of enjoyment.

Alexa should play me Maserati by Olakira...

cheesy cheesy

White and very expensive grin grin grin The woman I bought the yam from was just smiling and cheering me up but wouldn't bring down the price sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bankulizer: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
You guys are enjoying in this section o. Seun, change the name to Gbadun Squad grin. Prestonn, I hail o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brachaa:
So I decided to bake bread yesterday haven waited so long for summer so I dont struggle with a stretchy dough. I made fruit bread with football shape. I couldn't wait to snap the full ball as I just pounced on it and ate it hot hot.

The fruit made it taste heavenly.

So here it is halfway gone. Just finished up the remaining balls when I got back from service this morning.

Yum!
D 1st Pics Looks Like Fufu. I Hope It's Not What I'm Thinking.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
bankulizer:
You guys are enjoying in this section o. Seun, change the name to Gbadun Squad grin. Prestonn, I hail o

Na me hail pass.. Respect cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

You can't post such a picture without letting me try. cheesy How did you make it? It looks delicious and healthy. The best combination in the universe. grin

Lol...

I pan toasted the bread.

Shredded cabbage and lettuce and grated carrots. Kinda like coleslaw but the dressing I mixed it with is "a thousand Island" dressing.

Then I took my three slices and spread the content on each layer along with cut boiled eggs. Cut the sides off and sliced it.

The sandwich is ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
queenfav:
Jollof for the road..
make I bring my spoon grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Oatmeal
●Yogurt
●Mix dried fruit

Serve with my precious coconut bowl.... Village lifestyle
the food, the presentation and the camera quality is superb. Love this!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
I miss this food. I love it hot.
Rubyzz:
First post here

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Fuckdem:
make I bring my spoon grin
pls do

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beremx:
the food, the presentation and the camera quality is superb. Love this!!

Thanks verymuch cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obylynn, DOAI(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.