Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5803796 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (3486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mbniyoda: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Akposy:
Saturday morning bliss.

This is the breakfast of an average Nigerian family on a Saturday morning. After the cleaning et other sanitation, beans is usually served with garri or pap. Who else can relate?

E just be like say make I enter the picture begin chop the beans and dodo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
See the light one
Hathor5:

There is light one? I didn't even know. I have only used the dark one so far. It gives a nice flavor, doesn't it?

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is really nice
pocohantas:
I tried a recipe that can make me get the leafy moimoi flavour without wrapping. Did it for a friend who struggles with moimoi leaves.

It was a successful experiment. Flavour is same, however, the signature shape/experience cannot be pirated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
It's been a while i ate garden egg sauce. Yum
iamyemiakins:
Yam with garden egg sauce to kick off the day.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Looks delicious
LoveofGod2much:
Oha soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
See the light one
That price on it, is it 360 Naira or 1360?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
What did you hear about Oha soup? tongue

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

The kinda meal that gotcha back stomach for up to six hours at least
Yes o.

...others. Food Photography no easy o

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
LordReed:

E just be like say make I enter the picture begin chop the beans and dodo.
No break your phone screen sha grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
it’s amazing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
See the light one

You done buy your own? Lol. I am loving it. Thanks to this thread!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
cococandy:
it’s amazing
Exactly, my all time favorite.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
It is 360naira
ceeceeuwa:

That price on it, is it 360 Naira or 1360?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
I didn't buy. I was shopping and i saw one and thought to snap.
pocohantas:

You done buy your own? Lol. I am loving it. Thanks to this thread!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Onnasucs1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
The best soup I've ever eaten. 2 years ago, one igbo lady blessed my life with it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Larrywizzy423(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
It is 360naira
please what's the address so i can buy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
It is oha soup trending.
Nuttella:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Akposy:

You can buy. Check the review and ensure it has temperature knob
Thank u

Prestonn:

Ok... Was the taste of the noodles not different? Due to the way you sliced it.

No it wasn't. The cucumber I used is the sweet type usually shorter than the common long dark greened cucumber. So the taste was salad like smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
It is 360naira
Wow! Didn't know it is this cheap.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Akposy:

You're doing well

Thanks na your footsteps I dey try follow grin. Abeg who don see chef GboyegaD? e don tey,i just scanned through pages i didn't see his signature.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Onnasucs1:
The best soup I've ever eaten. 2 years ago, one igbo lady blessed my life with it.
Awww. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Excellent!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
LoveofGod2much:
Home made isi ewu
Home location asap, I want!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Excellent!
Mgboto Owerri, howdy wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
descarado:
Incredible! shocked shocked What a detailed explanation. Thank you so much. And u are a guy shocked shocked Pls, I don't mind pursuing you grin Are you single?
Heeyyyy God!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Under16:

Thanks na your footsteps I dey try follow grin. Abeg who don see chef GboyegaD? e don tey,i just scanned through pages i didn't see his signature.

I dey, being busy ni. I got pictures but you know you need transfer from one phone to another to reduce the size. I no get power for that one.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Mgboto Owerri, howdy wink
Me mgboto?... cheesy....

I am fine nwanne!.

ofe oha hu wu dachiii... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Notice the real name and scientific name.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

I dey, being busy ni. I got pictures but you know you need transfer from one phone to another to reduce the size. I no get power for that one.
No wahala brotherly

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Me mgboto?... cheesy....

I am fine nwanne!.

ofe oha hu wu dachiii... cheesy
Don't mind my Owerri dialect, its not that polished yet, I'm still learning. grin
But abughim mgboto Owerri sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Don't mind my Owerri dialect, its not that polished yet, I'm still learning. grin
But abughim mgboto Owerri sha.
Interesting!

Which part of Imo?

mgboto wu nwaanyi a muru na Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (3486) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: T2SSpace(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.