Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5803758 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) ... (3486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

You can.

You're avoiding the slicing process abi?
Heyiii Ishiiiiii
grin
No time to say time. Fast food tinz grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

You be hot cake na... grin

Inukwa...Nwoke macha ugba eme, o di nfe?

Lolz.... To many things I can....u know my zodiac is always ready to grab knowledge anytime, any day.

I call my shots, before ndi asai agba m ezigbo egbe... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dickeyrider:

From a super mod to chasing clouts. I don't envy you sad
'Chasing clout' on a food thread? Do you even understand what you have written? You are trying to troll but you are not doing it intelligently. In short, you're a moron_ with a single digit IQ and I refuse to bear the brunt of your mental retardation. You have been noticed and can now slither back to whatever hole you oozed out from.

Case closed and ignored hence.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ishilove:

'Chasing clout' on a food thread? Do you even understand what you have written? You are trying to troll but you are not doing it intelligently. In short, you're a moron_ with a single digit IQ and I refuse to bear the brunt of your poor education. You have been noticed and can now slither back to whatever hole you oozed out from.

Case closed and ignored hence.
what an annihilation. Who next?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Lolz.... To many things I can....u know my zodiac is always ready to grab knowledge anytime, any day.

I call my shots, before ndi asai agba m ezigbo egbe... cheesy
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayt27(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
What did you hear about Oha soup? tongue

I heard they use ugili (not sure if that's the word) to cook it.

Nutella craving is back again
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Today, I made grilled fish and peppered fried yam to go with it.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin
Kedu ihe na ato gi ochi?

O wu egbe ndi asai...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
mariahAngel:
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Kedu ihe na ato gi ochi?

O wu egbe ndi asai...

I si'm achila? grin

Munzy14:

Enjoy!

Thank you.
I wanted to use the yaji , then I changed my mind and made my own marinade instead.

I'll use it next time...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

I si'm achila? grin

Thank you.
I wanted to use the yaji , then I changed my mind and made my own marinade instead.

I'll use it next time...
Good... cheesy

chiwa nne!.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayt27:

I heard they use ugili (not sure if that's the word) to cook it.

Nutella craving is back again
I dont cook mine with ogili, I dont like the smell.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Really? Wow! You no get wahala be that. Some people take the taste of leaf moimoi seriously o.

I know right. It is not by size nne, no pun intended.

By the way, I am beginning to fall in love with market pictures. You just keep getting meal inspirations looking at things on display. cheesy

You see that book in the second pic? That child is the first to fail correction. grin

My husband says it's not moimoi if it's not with the leaves. He won't even eat it.

And yeah, I get excited just seeing for stuffs especially red juicy rounded tomatoes, varieties of dried fish, vegetables(carrots, green peppers, spring onions, etc. I could go on and on...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 1:33am On Aug 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
great job

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Liposure:
great job

Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 30, 2020
ImaIma1:
Early dinner

Edikaikong. First time making it in months. I didn't realize how much I missed it

It seems you're from akwa ibom.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2020
cutiereborn:

Havard tutored indomie wink

cheesy cheesy... Thanks Mami

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:31am On Aug 30, 2020
Under16:

Thank u

No it wasn't. The cucumber I used is the sweet type usually shorter than the common long dark greened cucumber. So the taste was salad like smiley

Ok Boss... Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Village kitchen

Spaghetti and Pesto

INGREDIENTS

●Basil leaf
●Pine nuts
●Garlic
●Cheese
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Salt
●Black pepper
●Tomatoes

Blend the ingredients together(Excluding the Tomatoes)and mix it with the cook spaghetti tongue

I say make I quick drop this one before i enter inside market do Sunday shopping.

Good morning my Beautiful People kiss kiss

49 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Spaghetti and Pesto

INGREDIENTS

●Basil leaf
●Garlic
●Cheese
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Salt
●Black pepper
●Tomatoes

I say make I quick drop this one before i enter inside market do Sunday shopping.

Hian, wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SweetCunt97(f): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Spaghetti and Pesto

INGREDIENTS

●Basil leaf
●Pine nuts
●Garlic
●Cheese
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Salt
●Black pepper
●Tomatoes

Blend the ingredients together and mix it with the cook spaghetti tongue

Well, I personally think you should have a culinary book or ur cooking blog or TV show.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Yam and sauce

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Elder0001:

It seems you're from akwa ibom.

smiley positive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Late lunch

Vegetable rice.

Alexa please play me Emotional by Carl Thomas !

One of my favourite dishes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

Amazing.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Teespice:
Hi Guys,

What is the difficult aspect of cooking for you?

is it:

Going to the market
Prepping the ingredients
Cooking
Eating. I included this because there are people who cook then lose appetite afterwards.
We have never thought of this for once prior now.
Cos cooking is our hobby.
We would have gone with 'going to the market,'
but we do that bi-monthly, so not too much stress.
Prepping? Hmmmm, that is the most interesting part of cooking!
Cooking/Grilling? Hot, sweat but enjoyable.
Eating? Oh la la....kuku kee us! cheesy
What has a beginning must surely have an end! kiss

Sunday tins for all of us @[b][/b] loading.......

Petyprincess, we know you don't really like food like dat, shey?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
Nwannem, Biko Nye tu Nwanne gi kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2020
cutiereborn:

Nwannem, Biko Nye tu Nwanne gi kiss

Nwanne anaghi aju nwanne ya mana-eri na

Biko were ya nne'm
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93381160:

We have never thought of this for once,
Cos cooking is our hobby.
We would have go with 'going to the market,'
but we do that bi-monthly.
Prepping? Hmmmm, that is the most interesting part of cooking!
Cooking/Grilling? Hot, sweat and enjoyable.
Eating? Oh la la....kuku kee us! cheesy

Sunday tins for all of us @[/b] loading.......

[b]Petyprincess, we know you don't really like food like dat, shey
?
Me i like food food o embarassed infact that your efo riro is calling me grin

This one that manna posted here today it is surprising o, hope to see more food posts from you wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

Me i like food food o embarassed infact that your efo riro is calling me grin

This one that manna posted here today it is surprising o, hope to see more food posts from you wink
Lol cheesy
We started out from here o!
We have posted quite a few food pics on this beautiful thread prior now.
Madam Cococandy made us love this thread.
Such a good cook she is! wink
We will be posting as much as we can now.
Especially at this 'ember' months.
That is the sweetest part of the year for our Barbecue business.

Btw,
Here is your portion of our delicacy for this Sunday afternoon.
Efo-riro/Vegetables with correct Goat meat and poundo yam....Oh la la cheesy wink cheesy :

22 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) ... (3486) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.