Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5737905 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

The bolded is a strong message,delay is really dangerous!

Thanks Preston you made my day kiss kiss

Why u dey give kiss to another person's husband. undecided

Girls of nowadays though..cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Prestonn:

Hope you danced to it? I guess your Baby gonna love it.

The song is sending message to men especially...Time wait for no one, while you're with your partner, show him/Her true love, don't hold anything back, make Him/Her feel true love... Delay is dangerous.

Your last sentence cheesy Environment and Home one grew up from, tells alot.

Thanks My Beautiful Princess kiss kiss

Very tricky adventure.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hungry man tinz.... grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sexyjigga:
There's no greater joy than cooking and listening to music ❤

Alexa please play me Joy by Blackstreet ❗

Jollof rice can do no wrong. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by helinues: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
The Tilapia soup alone is almost nutritious than the Tilapia itself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
adecz:

Hungry man tinz.... grin grin grin

So moist...Got me licking ma lips for realz

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
omooba969:

Why u dey give kiss to another person's husband. undecided

Girls of nowadays though..cool
Prestonn are you married? grin
It's just an emoji don't take it too serious. There are some monikers you can't help but leave kiss emoji because they deserve it so it isn't that serious.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
pocohantas:

You are welcome, Tee. Sometime ago I wanted to create a thread on cooking tricks and tips. Where we would share those little secrets that makes the difference.

Sometimes you get to find out the little thing or ingredient that takes your cooking from 20-100, you just feel like going back in time to fix those bad meals. cheesy cheesy cheesy

please create the thread ASAP. I am looking forward to using the tips in improving certain dishes.

with reference to your second paragraph, i made abacha last week and used ingredients like ogiri, ehuru and uziza seeds. then in place of ngu I used water in which potash was added to make the paste. as I tasted this abacha, I asked myself what I was thinking all those other times I made abacha without these ingredients. I also realised that most of our native ingredients that are often underrated are the ones that bring out the best taste in foods compared to the ones we are used to.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
delicious!!

Yes ma'am kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Jollof rice can do no wrong. cheesy

I tell you baby ❗ What are you baking for us tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sexyjigga:

I tell you baby ❗ What are you baking for us tomorrow grin grin grin

We'll see Jigga...we'll see. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2020
It doesn't get any better than rice and palm fruit stew tongue

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Mariangeles:
Ofe-akwu gara havard kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Soft shell Tacos. wink

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2020
cutiereborn:

Ofe-akwu gara havard kiss kiss kiss

Owu otu owu nwanyioma kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jqtyfx(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mariangeles:
It looks absolutely delicious. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jqtyfx(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Black Coffee and Sandwich

INGREDIENTS

●Mayonnaise
●Grate Carrot
●Minced Fish(Tonno)

After making this Sandwich i kept some in the refrigerator, got home to take my sandwich, somebody don eat everything cry

My mind don tell me who eat am, i just dey wait make everybody complete for house first, before I start my madness cheesy

Very Delicious tongue
Perfect!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jqtyfx:
It looks absolutely delicious. kiss

You know what's up. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LolahJune: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
SPICY GARLIC WHITE WINE SHRIMPS PASTA

JUNE'S KUCHE cheesy

*LINK IN BIO*

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
LolahJune:

SPICY GARLIC WHITE WINE SHRIMPS PASTA

JUNE'S KUCHE cheesy

*LINK IN BIO*

Coincidentally, I just watched it on YouTube.
You're doing really really well. I'm one of your subscribers. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Coincidentally, I just watched it on YouTube.
You're doing really really well. I'm one of your subscribers. kiss
Up gunners
Up and running cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Queen Mariah ❤ Y'all should know by now ❗

If you don't know.....

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
cococandy:
Soft shell Tacos. wink

You gon make me come down to your house tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sexyjigga:

You gon make me come down to your house tongue tongue tongue
too late. It’s all gone cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
cococandy:
too late. It’s all gone cheesy

You'll make another one sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sexyjigga:

Queen Mariah ❤ Y'all should know by now ❗

If you don't know.....

The King has spoken! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Up gunners
Up and running cheesy

You see? I told you this season is ours for the taking. Say e too bad, we dey carry league

It's a good thing you updated your signature, otherwise...
cheesy

To Gunners!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

I already have. smiley

Ok smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lunch/dinner

My love for egusi.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Prestonn are you married? grin
It's just an emoji don't take it too serious. There are some monikers you can't help but leave kiss emoji because they deserve it so it isn't that serious.

Not married cheesy

Nice reply my Princess smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jqtyfx:
Perfect!

Thanks Boss cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Pres.tonn are you married? grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omooba969(m), Underdawgg and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.