Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763315 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i have always been around even when i dont post lol grin

I'm a lover of Titus fish, but unfortunately at my area you can hardly get the big size like the one you uploaded,there are so many fake Titus now so one gat to be careful.

I'm patiently waiting for the end result,cant wait to see how it will turn out wink
Okies.
We got you...... smiley
To be continued.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
AjalaDtraveller:
Fried rice with shrimps, liver and veggies
licking my lips. Welldone

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
recipe please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUB5E-13bE
That would help
My main ingredients are chicken stripes, salad mix and tortillas

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Frying done, moving on to the next level.
We are happy the same number of fishes came out of the fry pan the same way they went it!
Fishes have never been that lucky to come out complete, one must miss sha! cheesy
(One of us @[b][/b], Sisi Yewande says so!) wink

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Here we go Petyprincess.....
Issa frying sunday.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sunday Rice, yummy.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Radish leaf sauce| Stew| Eba

I was gifted freshly harvested radish and habaneros by a farmer 3 days ago. I decided to put the leaves in good use.

Who's joining me? Happy Sunday Fam!

The last pics are the radish straight from the soil

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pocohantas since I taught you how to make fish roll back in July you haven't posted any fish roll pics here oh, does that mean you couldn't do it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Liposure:
damn! These snacks are made in heaven
cheesy cheesy Sent from Heaven. Thanks boss

omooba969:

With dis kind presentation & how beautiful they look I fit chop dis sausage rolls morning, afternoon & night.... walahi. cool
Thanks boss. My head day swell here grin

Missyajoke:

Please can you share the recipe.
I will do that when I'm chance

mariga:

My man! grin your cocktail sausage rolls is fire! Nice one
Thanks boss

cutiereborn:

These look great wink
Thanks ma

cococandy:
I’ll take one please. Thanks
Thanks ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
I didn’t know the leaves are edible. Looks like something I’d like to try.

Akposy:

I was gifted freshly harvested radish and habaneros by a farmer 3 days ago. I decided to put the leaves in good use.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
post=94125399:
Here we go Petyprincess.....
Damn!! Just the way i like it dry, it will look great if you roast it really.

Sis yewande did well, help me tell her she's wife material 1000 yards grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Shey somebody can eat eba or Amala with the soup like this grin
Not sure... The soup is not watery.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Akposy:

Yummy!!! But I'll have mine with Rice or Poteto tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Legitdimple:
What I eat earlier...

I love this plate.. Beautiful kiss

Which fish is that?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:
My Breakfast : vegetable Prawn noodles

PS: Trust me soy sauce makes all the difference when u know how to use it in Ur noodles

I Need this with Bread right now..

Nice one Boss cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Pasta and Chicken for Lunch. Very spicy!

You're doing great Amor kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
AjalaDtraveller:
Fried rice with shrimps, liver and veggies

I want please, so inviting tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
cococandy:
Okra x goat

This will go well with Rice.

Nice meal Mami tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mariangeles:
A Saturday type of breakfast.
Silky smooth ginger flavoured pap + soft sweet dodo = Yum.

Gonna try this combination some day.

Look yummy and nice photo my Queen kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Prestonn:

This will go well with Rice.

Nice meal Mami tongue
thanks. I agree but I ate mine with fufu and stew cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Prestonn:

Gonna try this combination some day.

Look yummy and nice photo my Queen kiss

It is the best pap combination, I promise.

Thank you señor smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Prestonn:

Yummy!!! But I'll have mine with Rice or Poteto tongue
Thanks chef. Why do you spell it as "poteto"

cococandy:
I didn’t know the leaves are edible. Looks like something I’d like to try.

They're edible and healthy. You'll love it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

It is the best pap combination, I promise.

Thank you señor smiley

Can I try it with custard?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
cococandy:

Ok Mami cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Prestonn:

Can I try it with custard?

Of course, you can. It's even tastier, but I just prefer pap.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks chef. Why do you spell it as "poteto"

You're welcome my Brother.. I was confuse if it was 'e' or 'a' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

Of course, you can. It's even tastier, but I just prefer pap.

Ok Thanks..I'll give you the review.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
cococandy:

I thought you've quitted NL oh, it's been awhile I saw a post from you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Prestonn:

You're welcome my Brother.. I was confuse if it was 'e' or 'a' cheesy
grin

Peteto...patato...potato...all na the same grin hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin

Peteto...patato...potato...all na the same grin hahahaha

Same with Patata cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Elder0001:

I thought you've quitted NL oh, it's been awhile I saw a post from you.
still here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
For those who cherish their swallow, come lets demolish this local combo for dinner kiss cool

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.