Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756164 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
cutiereborn:

Always on point wink

Thanks Mami smiley

cutiereborn:

That stew looks spicy kiss
What's the protein? Cow head?
cheesy
Yeah spicy..Cook but did not eat..For visitors

Cow leg
Trippa
Fish
Goat
Egg

A friend gave them to me at the market this morning.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
descarado:

What did you do with the radish? Pickled or used to make swallow?
I've not done anything yet o
Prestonn:

You're welcome my Brother.. I was confuse if it was 'e' or 'a' cheesy
It's 'a'

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Breakfast earlier today. Yummy bread

It went down with Cauliflower - egg sauce.. hathor will like this

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Akposy:

It's 'a'

Thanks Brother.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Akposy:

Chef Akpos. You're doing really well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

One of the reason I prefer staying in the village, food is always available.....Food nor go kill person cheesy

Rice and Stew

Artistic! Well done. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Chef Akpos. You're doing really well. smiley
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
If I say give me just one and I will wait at Zaramaganda to collect he will say e haf finish angry. Well done, keep it up
Akposy:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

One of the reason I prefer staying in the village, food is always available.....Food nor go kill person cheesy

Rice and Stew
chaiii, well done

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Akposy:

I love it. cheesy smiley kiss
I could eat all of it in one session. I love bread. Especially when it looks like the one you made.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Florblu:
This is my first of baking a cake and it came out well.
This is my fist time of posting here too.

Well done! And welcome! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Potato and Chicken

One recipe you can't go wrong with... My best chicken recipe. Taste Great tongue

If you try this recipe and the meal nor sweet, i go return your money back. cheesy

INGREDIENT

●Potato
●Carrot
●Bell pepper
●Chicken
●Bay leaf
●Rosemary
●Onions
●White wine
●Oregano
●Black pepper
●Salt
●Extra virgin olive oil

In a pot or pan, put all ingredients starting with the potato slice at the bottom, pour in a cup of water and a cup of white wine and cook for 30 minutes if using soft chicken.

☆ Always check for water, because you dont want it to dry completely...The water go well with strong Bread while eating cheesy.

☆You can also add more than one cup of wine if you wish.

☆In this recipe, you don't need seasoning cube.

Time to enter the kitchen and cook.

Happy new week my Beautiful People ❤ kiss

Thanks for the recipe dear. I love one-pot-recipes. They save me lots of stress during busy times. I will try this one out soon.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mariangeles:
A Saturday type of breakfast. Silky smooth ginger flavoured pap + soft sweet dodo = Yum.
oooh!!!
gi na plantain... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Florblu(f): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hathor5:

Well done! And welcome! smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Florblu(f): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dyt:

Wahla I thought it's amala
I def have missed amala cry cry

I told my dad i have eaten amala just two times this year and he screamed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Florblu(f): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
HORLADSTAR:

yummy

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Florblu(f): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Liposure:
you did a great job

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Florblu(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
descarado:

Looks good and sure will taste good.

Yes!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Munzy14:

oooh!!!

gi na plantain... cheesy

Ejirihu ya me'm o! embarassed

Chai! Onye mere'm ihe a eeeeeeeeeee? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ejirihu ya me'm o! embarassed
Chai! Onye mere'm ihe a eeeeeeeeeee? grin
lol, o si onye mere ya ihe....

oshi village... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Munzy14:

lol, o si onye mere ya ihe....

oshi village... grin

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Liposure:
you deserve a medal

Thanks, smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Akposy:

It's 'a'
Make pickle radish. Let me introduce you to Asian food kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
starbuck:

Mismanage me cry cry, I am your Nigeria
grin grin you won’t kill me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
cutiereborn:

The fish sauce looks great kiss
Would have it with white rice smiley
Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
OscarJaden:
when next you prepare zogale again,I will like to taste it cus it being a while please...

lol
No problem

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:07am On Sep 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Artistic! Well done. smiley

Thanks Dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
chaiii, well done

cheesy Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Hathor5:

Thanks for the recipe dear. I love one-pot-recipes. They save me lots of stress during busy times. I will try this one out soon.

You're welcome Sweetheart.. You gonna love it, delicious and also save time.. just put everything inside the pot and allow them to perform their magic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2020
cococandy:
Green onion fish sauce with fried yam and potatoes

Very delicious looking meal cool
Nothing taste better than a correct fish sauce!
Oh la la......
Btw,
Nurses are beautiful wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2020
mariga:
A proper Nigerian jollof for breakfast grin
Chai hunger don d catch me already
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2020
descarado:

Make pickle radish. Let me introduce you to Asian food kiss
Okay.... recipe please

Hathor5:

I love it. cheesy smiley kiss
I could eat all of it in one session. I love bread. Especially when it looks like the one you made.
Yeah. Thanks

Halcyon123:
If I say give me just one and I will wait at Zaramaganda to collect he will say e haf finish angry. Well done, keep it up
cheesy. It yaf finished since

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Simplecity(m), GrandFinale2021(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.