Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749320 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sunday rice with stew and Veggies as side dish.

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pozehnani(f): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Toeyean1507:

That soup fit make person thief.

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2020
cutiereborn:

Chef!!!! Preston is Naija slang for proteins in stew or soups grin grin grin

We learn every day cheesy cheesy Thanks Mami.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
So many obstacles in the stew. Delicious!

cheesy Yeah

Thanks Amor.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Village kitchen

Burger

INGREDIENTS

●Onions
●Beef Steak Mince
●Cheese
●Lettuce
●Tomatoes
●Ketchup

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Burger

INGREDIENTS

●Onions
●Beef Steak Mince
●Cheese
●Lettuce
●Tomatoes
●Ketchup
All filling smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by africaflozy(f): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Monday breakfast... boiled yam et egg sauce

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Tried going to work today, got to the expressway I saw traffic. A quick U-turn I was back to my house grin

Entered the kitchen to cook this... even if I didn’t work I must eat grin

Someone should bring plantain.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
Tried going to work today, got to the expressway I saw traffic. A quick U-turn I was back to my house grin

I love jobs that you can just turn back and go home
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

I love jobs that you can just turn back and go home
I am my own boss.

Please where’s the plantain? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Fruit and cheese tray to snack on
Shrimp
Pasta salad
Jollof

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

I gat you.

Your surest dodo plug never disappoints. cheesy
........and she came through as expected! Gracias cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
........and she came through as expected! Gracias cool

Hahahaha

You're welcome. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by helinues: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Lazy food.

Fried Eggs, Assorted meat, Bananas and Avocado

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Babadee1900:

I love the look. So very fried kiss

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2020
cococandy:
Shrimp
Pasta salad
Jollof
If it's me, I will blend everything there and sip.

My teeth are so sensitive these days, thanks to apple. I have become blending master cos I can't stop eating apple grin.

And they keep on bringing loads of apple my way. Got people who have apple trees. That fruit will be the death of me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Burger

INGREDIENTS

●Onions
●Beef Steak Mince
●Cheese
●Lettuce
●Tomatoes
●Ketchup
Burger king,respect

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2020
descarado:

If it's me, I will blend everything there and sip.

My teeth are so sensitive these days, thanks to apple. I have become blending master cos I can't stop eating apple grin.

And they keep on bringing loads of apple my way. Got people who have apple trees. That fruit will be the death of me cheesy
enjoy : apples are great smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Let me have the jollof and shrimps. I can almost taste the shrimps.
cococandy:
Shrimp
Pasta salad
Jollof

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Let me have the jollof and shrimps. I can almost taste the shrimps.
don’t sleep on the cheese and fruit o.
Very good with a little bit of that sweet jam and crunchy crackers.

But yes the rice and shrimp taste great too

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
cococandy:
Shrimp
Pasta salad
Jollof
My jollof kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
cutiereborn:

My jollof kiss kiss kiss
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joyfulgal: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
cococandy:
cheesy

Please help me with a recipe for baked beans and irish potatoes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fried rice (just curry and chicken broth)

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
LoveofGod2much:
Sunday rice with stew and Veggies as side dish.

This is lovely....kudos!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Babadee1900:

Send address make we use this one end sarz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
kennykg:

Send address make we use this one end sarz
Traffic they everywhere ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Burger

INGREDIENTS
●Onions ●Beef Steak Mince ●Cheese ●Lettuce ●Tomatoes ●Ketchup
Dis is hw I love my burger, juicy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ifegy: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
marylandcakes:

No, it’s my special potato hotpot.

Just a quick note- I don't have access to the email account linked to this website any longer, so I cannot unfortunately respond to DM's.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Joyfulgal:

Please help me with a recipe for baked beans and irish potatoes
By baked beans you mean the canned ones right? They are usually ready to eat. I add them to my coleslaw, omelette or eat them as is on top of plain toast .

Use your Irish potatoes for French fries or home fries (cubed and roasted) as a side dish. Can’t think of anything else.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joyfulgal: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
cococandy:

By baked beans you mean the canned ones right? They are usually ready to eat. I add them to my coleslaw, omelette or eat them as is on top of plain toast .

Use your Irish potatoes for French fries or home fries (cubed and roasted) as a side dish. Can’t think of anything else.

Yes. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opeyemi3737 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.