Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749782 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkiEtEmoG7A

Loved her baked beans recipe. One of my favourite online chef.

One can never go wrong with any of her recipes.

I go try am one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hathor5:
Got this recipe from a friend and added chili to the flavor. It was delicious.
Please, put a name to it!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Joyfulgal:

Please help me with a recipe for baked beans and irish potatoes

Recipe for baked beans

2 derica Navy beans (the White beans)

1 teaspon Baking soda

2 tablespoons (i think) Molasses or dark brown sugar or both (you'd get these at spar not sure about shoprite) you can substitute molasses for tomato paste but make sure you add the brown sugar ( i was told to chip this in by our cooking person)

Just a dash like half teaspoon dry mustard

I really don't know the measurement for one serving we are six here sooo.....anyways

Pick beans, rinse once and soak in cold water overnight in the morning add Baking soda to the soaking beans and bring to a boil. Drain and transfer to a casserole, combine the rest of the ingredients and pour hot water to cover beans, don't forget salt though at this point you can add your orisirisi meat pork sausage, beef steeak or pork ribs

Please edakun don't add ONIONS i beg!!

Cover casserole and bake in oven on low heat don't know temperature but sha bake till beans is very soft

Note its going to bake for a very long while so make sure you have gas

When you're done Bluetooth my portion thank you

I can't post a picture cuz we only Cook this on rare occasions when we have time and gas to spare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
cutiereborn:

All filling smiley

Yeah smiley Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
descarado:

Burger king,respect

Thanks Boss cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Dis is hw I love my burger, juicy

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yes, all green and fresh and nutritious,,pls make your swallow this time grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Spoiling myself this evening.

Goat meat pepper soup, bread bun and assorted meat.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joyfulgal: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
coker007:

Recipe for baked beans

2 derica Navy beans (the White beans)

1 teaspon Baking soda

2 tablespoons (i think) Molasses or dark brown sugar or both (you'd get these at spar not sure about shoprite) you can substitute molasses for tomato paste but make sure you add the brown sugar ( i was told to chip this in by our cooking person)

Just a dash like half teaspoon dry mustard

I really don't know the measurement for one serving we are six here sooo.....anyways

Pick beans, rinse once and soak in cold water overnight in the morning add Baking soda to the soaking beans and bring to a boil. Drain and transfer to a casserole, combine the rest of the ingredients and pour hot water to cover beans, don't forget salt though at this point you can add your orisirisi meat pork sausage, beef steeak or pork ribs

Please edakun don't add ONIONS i beg!!

Cover casserole and bake in oven on low heat don't know temperature but sha bake till beans is very soft

Note its going to bake for a very long while so make sure you have gas

When you're done Bluetooth my portion thank you

I can't post a picture cuz we only Cook this on rare occasions when we have time and gas to spare

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
Traffic they everywhere ooo grin
We are not tired

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
descarado:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkiEtEmoG7A

Loved her baked beans recipe. One of my favourite online chef.

One can never go wrong with any of her recipes.

I go try am one day
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheCork(m): 2:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

let me say i love salsa averagely,but you can tell me a song i will search it on YouTube

^^kaiii see sweet salad sexxxxy edible nyash mennnnn...anyways hello . Hi are u?. please . Do u cook wit charcoal or do u prefa cook with microwave please? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:46am On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

^^kaiii see sweet salad sexxxxy edible nyash mennnnn...anyways hello . Hi are u?. please . Do u cook wit charcoal or do u prefa cook with microwave please? cheesy
Mr cork please leave me alone angry
It seems the protests doesn't affect you, I'm still thinking hw to get to work angry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Collyno82(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2020
cococandy:
Fruit and cheese tray to snack on
Shrimp
Pasta salad
Jollof
Exam malpractice. This is internet pictures

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2020
For the records.. I dont know the name of what i made..

But what i do know is that it tasted great!! grin

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Collyno82:
Exam malpractice. This is internet pictures

For we that know her well.
This is her handiwork.
You are a JJC IN THIS THREAD.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2020
nuelzy:
For the records.. I dont know the name of what i made..

But what i do know is that it tasted great!! grin
it seems like there’s okra in it and oil bean (ugba) too.
So I’m sure it tastes great! Igbo people know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2020
cococandy:
it seems like there’s okra in it and oil bean (ugba) too.
So I’m sure it tastes great! Igbo people know what I’m talking about.
lols.. Their is ugba in it

With 'Akidi'... Dont know the English name... grin

Fresh spinach
Smoked fish
Crayfish
Onions
Pepper
PalmOil
Seasoning
Salt
And lastly.. Sweet potatoes..

The taste took me to cloud '10'

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Okay. I thought the seedy stuff in there was okra. Must be the akidi. Sadly I’ve never tried it before but have heard of how delicious it is. It’s a type of bean.

Glad you enjoyed it
nuelzy:
lols.. Their is ugba in it

With 'Akidi'... Dont know the English name... grin

Fresh spinach
Smoked fish
Crayfish
Onions
Pepper
PalmOil
Seasoning
Salt
And lastly.. Sweet potatoes..

The taste took me to cloud '10'
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2020
cococandy:
Okay. I thought the seedy stuff in there was okra. Must be the akidi. Sadly I’ve never tried it before but have heard of how delicious it is. It’s a type of bean.

Glad you enjoyed it
Yea..its a type of beans..

Not only is it delicious.. It's nutritious as well

Do try it.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2020
nuelzy:
Yea..its a type of beans..

Not only is it delicious.. It's nutritious as well

Do try it.
That, my friend is one of the most nutritious and healthy food everkiss
U don't even need seasoning grin

@Cococandy, that beans is normally cultivated along yam, cassava etc. We combine it with ùkwa and òka. This is their season.
Heavenly kiss kiss
It's the most delicious beans one can eat. Not common. Some call it akìdì. I think it's different.
Nostalgic feelings.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2020
descarado:

That, my friend is one of the most nutritious and healthy food everkiss
U don't even need seasoning grin

@Cococandy, that beans is normally cultivated along yam, cassava etc. We combine it with ùkwa and òka. This is their season.
Heavenly kiss kiss
It's the most delicious beans one can eat. Not common. Some call it akìdì. I think it's different.
Nostalgic feelings.

chai!!

U sabi grin

Nwa afo!! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
nuelzy:
chai!!

U sabi grin

Nwa afo!! grin

cheesy kiss

Have u seen that corn that have many colours?
That's the type of corn we have in the village. Has less fibre and more nutritious and healthy especially if no fertilizer is used.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yam and egg

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
descarado:

cheesy kiss

Have u seen that corn that have many colours?
That's the type of corn we have in the village. Has less fibre and more nutritious and healthy especially if no fertilizer is used.
pls and pls.. Dont scatter my dada!!... grin I have missed that corn like cray.. Very rare and hard to find..

Ever tried soft Achicha with fiofio...?? The very oily type with tiny pieces of kpomo and ukpaka??.. Garnished with utazi and local onions and oil sauce... With fish to go with it... Chai! grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
nuelzy:
pls and pls.. Dont scatter my dada!!... grin I have missed that corn like cray.. Very rare and hard to find..

Ever tried soft Achicha with fiofio...?? The very oily type with tiny pieces of kpomo and ukpaka??.. Garnished with utazi and local onions and oil sauce... With fish to go with it... Chai! grin
Adannne.
Leave matter. If you find yourself outside home like me, u will crave all these things. Even anìga.
I have never seen anìga here grin
Anìga onugbu and anìga akwùkwò ede. Ede igbugbu.

These foods are reasons majority of our people travel home during Xmas. Granny to the rescue. You cook Christmas rice for children. Adults scramble for these foods inside big mortar or tray kiss kiss kiss
Some will carry some for hand and take off cheesy.
Na so u go dey pursue grown ups around to share food cheesy.
And if they get bush meat, na village meeting for your compound be that grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
nuelzy:

descarado:

Adannne.
Leave matter. If you find yourself outside home like me, u will crave all these things. Even anìga.
I have never seen anìga here grin
Anìga onugbu and anìga akwùkwò ede. Ede igbugbu.

These foods are reasons majority of our people travel home during Xmas. Granny to the rescue. You cook Christmas rice for children. Adults scramble for these foods inside big mortar or tray kiss kiss kiss
Some will carry some for hand and take off cheesy.
Na so u go dey pursue grown ups around to share food cheesy.
And if they get bush meat, na village meeting for your compound be that grin
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Asey:
Woooow!
Huo Guo, I miss my days in China

南京市的宝贝 grin

Meanwhile tonight na eats and drinks until......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Collyno82(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
kinah:

For we that know her well.
This is her handiwork.
You are a JJC IN THIS THREAD.
No wonder women like you are easily fooled and scammed because you have eyes but can't see, you have sense but can't reason.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Collyno82:
No wonder women like you are easily fooled and scammed because you have eyes but can't see, you have sense but can't reason.
Where's your proof
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
When you love plantain, you can eat it for nothing and sometimes with nothing cheesy

Plantain and sausage for lunch kiss

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Foodqueen(f), teebell90, MissSlimbody(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.