Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767886 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

I go like read that book
wow. This is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
omooba969:
Sunday things, home-made...Enjoy grin
You be real omo oba (big man) O grin
I hear say chicken na 10k. Christmas never do you don dey flex chicken like this...... na him mean say na your house we go come do christmas

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
omooba969:
Sunday things, home-made...Enjoy grin
welldone

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
cococandy:
Mac n cheese, rice , puff puff, pearl couscous, salmon, some vegetables.
am short of words
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
am short of words
no words needed. Grab a spoon cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2020

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You be real omo oba (big man) O grin
I hear say chicken na 10k. Christmas never do you don dey flex chicken like this...... na him mean say na your house we go come do christmas

Loooolzz cheesy cheesy

Boss!!! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dinner yesterday and breakfast today.
The first plate is extra full so that Petyprincess does not think that I am starving myself. cheesy tongue

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
cococandy:
Wow. Thats a feast there. Sorry the food there with the green beans is that the couscous?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
mariga:
Bole ✅
Grilled Irish potato ✅
Chicken ✅
Pepper sauce ✅

#latedinner

Bole wey dey burst burst brain. Check out na...
Na you e!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Wow. Thats a feast there. Sorry the food there with the green beans is that the couscous?
yes pearl couscous.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
wow. This is wonderful

Lipopo to sure...e se gan!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Bole wey dey burst burst brain. Check out na...
Na you e!
Na you teach me grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jean2(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
New Scanfrost 20-Litre Microwave Oven SFMWO20CM available
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jean2(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
New Scanfrost 20-Litre Microwave Oven SFMWO20CM available

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Ingredients: Beef already cut into strips ( You can get it at SPAR or shoprite), red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, carrot, spring onions, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, onions, chopped garlic and ginger,curry, suya spice, seasoning cubes and noodles ( the noodles I used was not the regular ones like indomie, etc. I bought a pack at a Chinese restaurant . See pictures of what it looks like below)

Process :

1. Marinate the shredded beef; put it in a bowl add curry, seasoning cube, suya spice, smoothly chopped ginger and garlic. Set aside for 30 minutes or more while u proceed to prep Ur veggies.

2. Cut your carrot, red, yellow and green bell peppers into thin strips. Also chop Ur onions and dice 2 piece of pepper ( I used ata rodo to give it that fiery spice)

3. Having preped Ur veggies, proceed to heat oil on Ur frying pan, fry the shredded beef in it till its done ( u will know when it's done when the juice from it is almost drying up and the beef is looking really brown)

4. Take the beef away from the pan and add extra oil to the pan for frying of Ur veggies. Sauté Ur onions for a minute or two and add Ur finely chopped garlic, ginger and ata rodo. The carrot should go in after which the red, green and yellow bell peppers should follow.( In order to avoid Ur veggies soaking oil, use little oil and fry on high heat)

5. While this is going on, use another burner to boil water and add your noodles to the water and cook for 2 minutes max. ( My noodle didn't take much time to cook, it depends on the noodle u will be using tho. I would advise u cook to instruction, but Because all instruction on my noodle pack was written in Chinese there was no way I wouldve cooked to instruction cheesy)

6.After the bell peppers have been fried for a minute or two, add soy sauce and oyster sauce to the veggies after which the already fried beef should go in.

7. By now u should've drained Ur noodles from the boiling water , run cold water on it and set aside. Now add Ur noodles to the stir fry on fire and mix well till every inch of the noodle is coated in the sauce.

8. Taste the noodle and add more soy sauce and oyster sauce if need be. Now add a tablespoon or two of sesame oil, stir thoroughly and your Chinese stir fry is done and ready to serve.

NB: I didn't mention salt because I didnt use it. The only seasoning I used was the one I used to marinate the shredded beef. The soy and oyster sauce made sure it was delicious.
This is very detailed, thanks a lot blueraydick will definitely give it a try. Sorry for the late response I’ve been offline for a while. But you people will not finish me with all the lovely dishes sha! Everywhere stewwwwww....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Hathor5:
The first plate is extra full so that Petyprincess does not think that I am starving myself. cheesy tongue
Ha! Lovely as usual.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2020
mariga:
Bole ✅
Grilled Irish potato ✅
Chicken ✅
Pepper sauce ✅

#latedinner
me likey....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2020
cococandy:

kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Legitdimple:
me likey....
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:59am On Nov 30, 2020
loveymom:

kiss

Some leftovers still dey.

You know it’s the best part of holiday food wink

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 30, 2020
cococandy:

Some leftovers still dey.

You know it’s the best part of holiday food wink

I know, it saves you cooking for some days as well smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Hathor5:
Lol it's too late cry you already made me feel like a foodie cheesy even what you call full plate is someone's quarter plate cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2020

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Mariga my nigga cool
mariga:
Bole ✅
Grilled Irish potato ✅
Chicken ✅
Pepper sauce ✅

#latedinner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
kiss Penne pasta

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stillmaticOG(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
My lunch today. Fried rice, chicken and salad with a glass of juice.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2020

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by naylor(f): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks Pocohantas, I tried that your style of frying stew on low heat mehn it worked. Stew so red and well fried.
I didn't even need to put sachet tomato to get that red colour. I just fried tomatoes and it's so red. grin

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
naylor:
Thanks Pocohantas, I tried that your style of frying stew on low heat mehn it worked. Stew so red and well fried.
I didn't even need to put sachet tomato to get that red colour. I just fried tomatoes and it's so red. grin

Na only you finish this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
naylor:

My person! Glad you enjoyed it. You don’t need sachet tomatoes at all. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
I'm so sad.
My once bubbling corns I planted are dying.
They are changing colour(yellow) and should be going to 3 months cry cry cry
What must have caused this pls? Soil is very fertile.

See me that is already day dreaming of eating correct corn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.