Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758149 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
AngelicBeing:
It is actually one of my favorite soup, pay me 5 million dollars and I will prepare a special groundnut soup loaded with any protein of your choice and I will courier it to you via first class on Cathay Pacific airlines to your destination and on arrival at your destination, a chartered chauffeur driven limousine will deliver it to your house wink
My dear, you can say that again. Your either a northern or you once or live in the north. That gnut soup na correct soup especially with tuwon rice.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by misskenny(f): 1:02am On Dec 03, 2020
africaflozy:

Chimooo, you remind me of this soup today. It has been on my list since. Can you share your recipe and procedure. Thanks

Lol.

I don't know how to write procedures like Blueraydick oooo

But let me summarise

Ingredients
Groundnut (blend it to paste)
Your blended pepper
Chicken
Okporoko
Stock fish
Salt and seasoning

Quick preparation
Steam the chicken with your seasoning cube, salt and onions
When it's cooked add your already washed Okporoko and pepper then add some water.
Let it's cook till everything is done.

Add your stock fish
Then add your groundnut paste, cover to cook.

When it's done add some leaves of your choice.

I added small Ugu.

That was all I did and it came out well

Hope this helps?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by africaflozy(f): 5:17am On Dec 03, 2020
misskenny:

Lol.

I don't know how to write procedures like Blueraydick oooo

But let me summarise

Ingredients
Groundnut (blend it to paste)
Your blended pepper
Chicken
Okporoko
Stock fish
Salt and seasoning

Quick preparation
Steam the chicken with your seasoning cube, salt and onions
When it's cooked add your already washed Okporoko and pepper then add some water.
Let it's cook till everything is done.

Add your stock fish
Then add your groundnut paste, cover to cook.

When it's done add some leaves of your choice.

I added small Ugu.

That was all I did and it came out well

Hope this helps?

Yes, very helpful. Thanks. Another Christmas soup don land grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by africaflozy(f): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2020
AngelicBeing:
It is actually one of my favorite soup, pay me 5 million dollars and I will prepare a special groundnut soup loaded with any protein of your choice and I will courier it to you via first class on Cathay Pacific airlines to your destination and on arrival at your destination, a chartered chauffeur driven limousine will deliver it to your house wink

See hyping, but that soup worth it though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2020

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GreyBlood: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2020
Burnt plantain and almost tasteless beans for breakfast cry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2020
coker007:

Tiri gbosa for your intestines

GBOSA!!!

GBOSA!!!

GBOSA!!!
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Thank you dear
Aimerosa25:
pls finish me ooo, dis looks very tasty.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2020
Delicious!
cococandy:
Turmeric rice, shrimp and spicy lamb stew.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2020
My craving
Nuttella:
Egg and ripe plantain

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2020
mariga:
#Breakie

Eze Oringo!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Delicious!
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Eze Oringo!
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aimerosa25(f): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Thank you dear
uwc mama
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stillmaticOG(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lunch.... Jollof rice, fish, beef, giz dodo and wine

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by misskenny(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
descarado:

Hi, no vex o. I'm so afraid to try this soup. Is the groundnut taste pronounced? It looks like ogbono soup kiss

Yes it's has groundnut taste and the other protein you use to cook it.

Let me now surprise you.

This is my first time of cooking and eating it.
It's tasted like gbegiri (beans soup) if you've tasted it before.

It's nice, you can give it a try.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
loveymom:

I miss Akpu embarassed
So what's holding you from grabbing the next available one.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Darkseid:
So what's holding you from grabbing the next available one.

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Sikay19:
Noodles cooked with palm oil cool

Hmmm....nice oooo, you should have added scent leaf and okpei(locust beans) to it nah.Maybe it will give it a more village taste.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Made wraps stuffed with chicken breasts and sausages. Very filling. It was hard staying awake at work after this.
Cc Banmee

Well done!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hathor5:

Well done!
Thank you. I appreciate smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by misskenny(f): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2020
About last night

I & hubby to devour this Egusi soup with semovita

Goes well together grin grin

52 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2020

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2020
GreyBlood:
see description na grin
GreyBlood:
see description na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Darkseid:
Last night - Oha soup + akpu

Oha soup without red oil shocked

Dinner

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Strugglingman: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
stillmaticOG:
Lunch.... Jollof rice, fish, beef, giz dodo and wine

Living the good life bro.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ritapearlydove(f): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
SM.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Akeem79:

Oha soup without red oil shocked

Dinner
How do you mean? I used palm nuts.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stillmaticOG(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lunch.. Caribbean rice and turkey

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
mariga:
Pancakes ✅
Omelette ✅
Quaker Oats ✅ (ohh, I love Oats kiss)

#breakfasttime

You made the pancakes yourself?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Elyonisable1:

You made the pancakes yourself?

Nah!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lunch...

52 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mercylike(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.