Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758678 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:11am On Apr 09, 2015
My Gizdodo, I made mine with more broth and boy o boy is this tasty..

Thank Cococandy for sharing..

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Roland17:
My Gizdodo, I made my with more broth and boy o boy is this tasty..

smiley you're more than welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baby6: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Ingredients.

Ogbono
Crayfish
Dried pepper
Stock fish
Meat/fish...what ever you feel like using.
Palm oil
Maggi
Onion
Salt
Pumpkin leaf.

After washing your meat, fish, stockfish and putting inside a pot,, be sure to have grinded your ogbono with crayfish and pepper together so you pour your grinded ogbono mixture in a stainless plate and add oil to it then put it inside your pot of meat and place on the fire . the reason is to allow the heat melt the ogbono.
When your meat is cooked you bring out the plate containing the ogbono mixture, it would have melted by then so you pour it inside your stock containing your meat and allow to cook afterwards you add your pumpkin leaf, Maggi and salt to taste. When its boiling you will notice the fuming part on top of your ogbono, allow it to turn brown a bit from its original colour you will see when it starts to boil. Once you notice the change then know your ogbono is cooked then being it down and serve.

Please ensure you don't use too much onion and in case you don't get dried pepper to grind your ogbono with, you can get already grinded pepper for it. Sorry for my one one reply, I had a very low bat3 which died along the line.

Thanks will follow thru step by step
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2015
I just finish cooking my breakfast of rice n egg

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Roland17:
My Gizdodo, I made my with more broth and boy o boy is this tasty..

long tym n welcome...make i join u?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks Dear smiley

cococandy:
Nkwobi. Mmm nice smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Akposy:

long tym n welcome...make i join u?

Thanks bro, I see say you dey help us hold ground for here...

I go mail you your own plate..lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sweetyie(f): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
my breakfast

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lunch ; sweet potatoes,boiled plantain and spicy fried eggs. Don't dig in. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Akposy:
I just finish cooking my breakfast of rice n egg
You and egg. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lunch at work
Don't laugh

Akara,yoghurt and orange

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:
Lunch at work
Don't laugh

Akara,yoghurt and orange

Nne eh, your food combinations eh na die.....lol

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
queen47:

Nne eh, your food combinations eh na die.....lol

That was what I could grab in my hurry grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Shrimp pasta and lobster

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:
Lunch at work
Don't laugh

Akara,yoghurt and orange

you really like akara

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2015
cococandy:
you really like akara

Not really
Na my oga wey like am
I grab it when I am running late and don't have the time to pack a proper lunch
I am a rice person
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Not really
Na my oga wey like am
I grab it when I am running late and don't have the time to pack a proper lunch
I am a rice person
make two of us.

I can eat rice everyday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bawss1(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Sweetyie:
my breakfast

That yam must be Aryan, very white.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cecegorz(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ama80:
My yam sauce

Biko I need the apparatus and procedure for that your sauce abi source cheesy
It looks yumilicious already, let me see if I can use it to watch the Guber proceedings on the telly tomorrow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akposy:

how u do d egg

Sorry for the late response embarassed

Sliced my onions in oil

Mixed my eggs, little salt, seasoning cubes, thyme, curry and nutmeg and add to the onions on fire

Fry the eggs till ready

Add green peas, sweet corn and baked beans to the eggs on fire grin

Stir till the vegetables is cooked

Drop and eat.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
You and egg. smiley
lolz......e don master me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
bukatyne:

Sorry for the late response embarassed

Sliced my onions in oil

Mixed my eggs, little salt, seasoning cubes, thyme, curry and nutmeg and add to the onions on fire

Fry the eggs till ready

Add green peas, sweet corn and baked beans to the eggs on fire grin

Stir till the vegetables is cooked

Drop and eat.

hmmmm....to get dose tinz dey hard ooooo.....lolz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ama80(f): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
cecegorz:

Biko I need the apparatus and procedure for that your sauce abi source cheesy
It looks yumilicious already, let me see if I can use it to watch the Guber proceedings on the telly tomorrow
just get corn beef,fresh tomatoes,green pepper,green peas,carrot,thyme,curry,maggi,salt,g.oil,onions.cut tomatoes (strong)onions and fry them together with d corn beef for 5 mins.add d green pepper and peas and carrot then spices,magi,salt and pepper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Election breakfast grin
@Mollytinrox, abeg my dear share this one with me. That the only thing I could prepare today. Laziness no gree tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Plantain pancake
Was my first time making it and I totally loved it! smiley.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eseose9(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
tchidi:
Plantain pancake
Wow I love this
did u add flour to to plantain?
And did you mashed or blend the plantain?
thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2015
tchidi:
Plantain pancake
Madam so I must ask for your recipe before you give me when you know say me sef don fall in love with this already cry

You blended your plantain together with pepper and onion then after blending you added flour with egg ba? Nne please share your recipe.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Herzumpther:
Madam so I must ask for your recipe before you give me when you know say me sef don fall in love with this already cry

You blended your plantain together with pepper and onion then after blending you added flour with egg ba? Nne please share your recipe.

grin
Ok. I had over ripe plantains and didn't want them to waste. So..
1: take off the plantain back, cut into small pieces
2: add pepper and onions and blend till you get a smooth paste.
3: pour in a bowl, add egg and flour and mix till you get the right consistency ( I even sliced in onions, added a pinch of salt and Maggi, some said to add baking powder, but I didn't. wink)
4: fry....
Hi Babe!! Go and vote! angry

Cc eseose9

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
tchidi:

grin
Ok. I had over ripe plantains and didn't want them to waste. So..
1: take off the plantain back, cut into small pieces
2: add pepper and onions and blend till you get a smooth paste.
3: pour in a bowl, add egg and flour and mix till you get the right consistency ( I even sliced in onions, added a pinch of salt and Maggi, some said to add baking powder, but I didn't. wink)
4: fry....
Hi Babe!! Go and vote! angry

Cc eseose9
Thanks dear. I will sure try that soon. Don't forget to invite EfemenaXY, she loves overipe plantain eh. grin

Vote? I will vote sha, I've managed to do my accreditation.

APC sharing 3k for each person here o. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
sad sad shocked
Collect ya share o!! Then vote your preffered candidate. wink wink
#dontdull
#naourmoney
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
tchidi:
sad sad shocked
Collect ya share o!! Then vote your preffered candidate. wink wink
#dontdull
#naourmoney
Lol. Yes ma.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Beans and Yam porridge

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.