Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754865 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2021

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2021
This

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2021
Yeah

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2021
This

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fuckboys: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Time for Vegetable and Chocolate Cake

Coffee and sweet nest tongue
Are you a female? If yes, are you married? If no, please come to my house and kee me with food edakun embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Legitdimple:
INGREDIENTS
Abacha(I bought 5 for 50n each used 3)
Ukpaka
Cameroon pepper
Garden egg leaf
Garden egg
Crayfish
Potash
Seasoning cubes
Palm oil
Onions
Kpomo(cow skin)***optional
Sardine fish(you can use any fish of your choice )
Fresh pepper/African nutmeg
Salt to taste

PROCEDURE
1. In a bowl of hot water pour the abacha,cover and allow to stay for 10 minutes or more depending on how crunchy you want it. Then pour in a coriander.

2. Chop your garden egg leaf,onions,garden egg and set aside.

3.Put the potash in a small plate and add little warm water to it so it can melt.

4. Pour little quantity of oil in a dry pot then add the potash,stir until it dissolves into a yellowish thick paste.

5. Add the chopped leaf,garden egg,onions,Cameroon pepper,ukpaka,crayfish,abacha,African nutmeg,seasoning cube and a pinch of salt. Just stir thoroughly until you get the desired taste.

6. For the fish and cow skin. Boil the cow skin a little and wash properly,season the fish and fry set aside. Pound the fresh pepper or blend and simply make peppered cow skin and fish. Voila...

NB..I kept some of the garden egg,onions,leaf for the dressing. Make sure you wash the abacha,leaf and ukpaka thoroughly to avoid sand.
Sorry I’m not Igbo so some spellings of the ingredients may not be correct, feel free to asks questions where you need more clarifications.
Thank u sweetheart kiss
The only thing I don't have is garden egg and it's leaves.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Petyprincess:
Happy new year to all foodlanders that made this thread amazing! I remember how i started posting this year nd when i compare my earlier post to now i can see a clear difference thanks to food section! May this new year bring us joy and many more!

I wish trouble makers that never posts but condemns food posted here happy new year also,i hope this 2021 y'all change for good grin

Dinner tonight...

#
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
kilokeys:
Long time guys... Life's been hard so I took a break on cooking. Somehow, 2020 became better. So I am kinda back. Here are what I cooked for the hols

Check out my Ig for more @kilokeys

Wow! So you are still on Nairaland. Welcome back. Hope you have been good?

descarado:

Thank u sweetheart kiss
The only thing I don't have is garden egg and it's leaves.

You never ready be that. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dyt:

Present oo
Long Time dear.
Happy New Year.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pocohantas, nwaanyi ocha onye onu uto, come have some vanilla milk cupcakes I made...

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
mariahAngel:
Pocohantas, nwaanyi ocha onye onu uto, come have some vanilla milk cupcakes I made...

Thanks Maria. I’ll soon come ask for cake recipe cheesy I ordered lots of kitchen utensils and few gadgets. Can’t wait to receive them.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Thanks Maria. I’ll soon come ask for cake recipe cheesy I ordered lots of kitchen utensils and few gadgets. Can’t wait to receive them.

I swear, you will enjoy making them. They the sweetest foods to make.

I stayed up making those, but it was worth the lost sleep.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Late dinner

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Teespice:

Long Time dear.

Happy New Year.

Same to you sisi
Yeah, long time oo
Looking from afar
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CrazyMan(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Afam4eva:

Happy New Year oo grin
Afam kedu ka isi eme, ezi afọ ọhụrụ

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alexaonfleek: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Happy new year guys kiss
Special shout-out to @pocohantas for her thread on Nigerian party jollof rice.
And pls,how do you guys manage to shape your rice that it looks so fine

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Happy new year guys kiss
Special shout-out to @pocohantas for her thread on Nigerian party jollof rice.
And pls,how do you guys manage to shape your rice that it looks so fine

Awww. I’m flattered.

There are spoons that come shaped like that. Otherwise, put it into anything you want to imitate its shape, fill in all edges and turn it out on a plate.

Pic 1: The shaped spoon. Retails at N500-1k. Depending on the seller.

Pic 2: My tower beans.

Pic 3: What I used to get the shape. Came with a cake.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alexaonfleek: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

[/b]Awww. I’m flattered[b].

There are spoons that come shaped like that. Otherwise, put it into anything you want to imitate its shape, fill in all edges and turn it out on a plate.

Pic 1: The shaped spoon. Retails at N500-1k. Depending on the seller.

Pic 2: My tower beans.

Pic 3: What I used to get the shape. Came with a cake.
Yes ooo.
I went to that your thread and followed it step by step.
Only difference was the brand of seasoning and tin tomato used and the rice turned out really fine in taste and appearance.

For the spoons you posted,I think I have them at home probably from wedding souvenirs.
Thanks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by skolar49: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Abeg who get rice

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cococandy, any idea about oster convention oven?
I love the French door but I tell you I know nothing about convention oven grin
Elp a sis grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

I swear, you will enjoy making them. They the sweetest foods to make.

I stayed up making those, but it was worth the lost sleep.
They look good and must taste good too.
I will give cake a big attention this yr. Take a look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6oKEiI6_N0
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
descarado:
Cococandy, any idea about oster convention oven?
I love the French door but I tell you I know nothing about convention oven grin
Elp a sis grin

Probably as “knowledgeable” as you are about them.

Only one way to find out. Buy it cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Very nice pictures

Excellent work
kilokeys:
Long time guys... Life's been hard so I took a break on cooking. Somehow, 2020 became better. So I am kinda back. Here are what I cooked for the hols

Check out my Ig for more @kilokeys
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:

Probably as “knowledgeable” as you are about them.

Only one way to find out. Buy it cheesy
Back to square one cheesy

U are not helping at all cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
descarado:

Back to square one cheesy

U are not helping at all cheesy

Sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
CrazyMan:

Afam kedu ka isi eme, ezi afọ ọhụrụ
I'm very good Nwanne. Happy New Year to you too. Dalu.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
mrjojo:
What phone camera is this please??

Samsung Galaxy S8+
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:
oh yes

Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yam and Catfish Pepper Soup Loading

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
kilokeys:
This

This is lovely cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

Sis on point, yummy in my tummy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
loveymom:

Sis on point, yummy in my tummy kiss

Thank you, nne. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.