Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760910 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shashaperry(f): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akeem79:

Idayat , where are you coming from ?
Hapi new year anyway

Meanwhile.... I got myself something la grin

¥6518? That's close to 500k oo shocked is there something you're not telling us?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Village kitchen

Tilapia Fish tongue

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
loveymom:

Hahahahaha I thought I didn’t write it well, growing up around people from different eastern state made me speak little and understand too.
U did well.
As far as dialect is concerned, I will get f9 grin.
I dont even know where I belong cheesy
I dey mix all join grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Koko0: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Tilapia Fish tongue
Damn!
My God!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Weneda(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Tilapia Fish tongue
This ur etata make sense o
fish/meat

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
loveymom:

This meal is giving me plenty ideas

I'd love to see those ideas come to life ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2021
descarado:

U did well.
As far as dialect is concerned, I will get f9 grin.
I dont even know where I belong cheesy
I dey mix all join grin

grin grin grin Nothing do you sha grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Beautiful
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Tilapia Fish tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
folake4u:
Been a longtime I posted here.
I made jollof rice using pocohantas recipe and it came out just fine, party jollof crisp and nice just the way I love it.
I served it with fried plantain and avocado pear.

Na wa oo... E con be like say the meat just appear on top the food, anybody wey cook this kin party rice ehn maybe na children party
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Koko0:
Damn!
My God!!

cheesy Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Weneda:

This ur etata make sense o

What is etata?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2021
lolipopandy:
Beautiful

Thanks Dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
folake4u:
Been a longtime I posted here.
I made jollof rice using pocohantas recipe and it came out just fine, party jollof crisp and nice just the way I love it.
I served it with fried plantain and avocado pear.

Glad it worked out for you, babe. Don’t be scared to intensity the tatashe next time, the colour is part of the package- except you want it your way. I think I’ll buy pear and take it with salt. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeezaa(f): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gizdodo to the rescue

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Glad it worked out for you, babe. Don’t be scared to intensity the tatashe next time, the colour is part of the package- except you want it your way. I think I’ll buy pear and take it with salt. cheesy

Thank you Nwanne smiley.
Lol about the colour, there wasn't light to grind the tomatoes and tatashe, so I just used that small mortar and pestle to mash the tomatoes and used dry pepper instead of tatashe cos of time, but still it came out nice except the colour, of course.

Who eats avocado pear with salt? shocked.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
folake4u:

Thank you Nwanne smiley.
Lol about the colour, there wasn't light to grind the tomatoes and tatashe, so I just used that small mortar and pestle to mash the tomatoes and used dry pepper instead of tatashe cos of time, but still it came out nice except the colour, of course.

Who eats avocado pear with salt? shocked.

Sorry about that. Next time plan your cooking well, because if you continue like this- no horseband for you. grin

What? shocked I thought that’s the standard o. Rub a little salt on the pear and enjoy. I can’t be alone.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by izzou(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Sorry about that. Next time plan your cooking well, because if you continue like this- no horseband for you. grin

[s]What? shocked I thought that’s the standard o. Rub a little salt on the pear and enjoy. I can’t be alone.[/s]

You are alone.

Delete that thing there before I knock you angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

What? shocked I thought that’s the standard o. Rub a little salt on the pear and enjoy. I can’t be alone.

Yeah next time I'd plan well on time and send you hot jpegs of red steamy jollof! cheesy cheesy.
God forbid, we don't want "horseband" grin grin grin, na hubby we dey find cheesy.

I haven't seen where avocado is eaten with salt oh. Chim!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
izzou:

You are alone.

Please have you eaten avocado with salt before? cos I'm surprised much shocked.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
izzou:

You are alone.

Ahnahn. Even my late grandma ate it like that. Do you know good thing than her? grin

folake4u:

Yeah next time I'd plan well on time and send you hot jpegs of red steamy jollof! cheesy cheesy.
God forbid, we don't want "horseband" grin grin grin, na hubby we dey find cheesy.
I haven't seen where avocado is eaten with salt oh. Chim!

I’ll be expecting, I no kuku get another work. Still surprised though. Let me take my L and move on.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Ahnahn. Even my late grandma ate it like that. Do you know good thing than her? grin

I’ll be expecting, I no kuku get another work. Still surprised though. Let me take my L and move on.

Have you resumed your "Kindly find attached" work today? cheesy cheesy cos I have grin embarassed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

lmao!! Nne, Na only you waka come for this one grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
folake4u:

Have you resumed your "Kindly find attached" work today? cheesy cheesy cos I have grin embarassed.

We have resumed o. I am thinking if I won’t be a trophy wife like this. grin

Tapout:

lmao!! Nne, Na only you waka come for this one grin grin

What is going on here? You mean you guys have never seen someone do that?

Please I need someone on this Nairaland to agree with me. I can’t be the only one that uses salt to eat my avocado pear naaaa!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Please I need someone on this Nairaland to agree with me. I can’t be the only one that uses salt to eat my avocado pear naaaa!

You're the only one angry

Salt ko, mayonnaise ni
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
I want to lie and say I’ve eaten it with salt before. Just so I can have your back but sis not this time grin

MAYBE I’ll try it ??
pocohantas:

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Trophy wife go fit you sha, with your fresh skin smiley.

Please you're the only one who eats avocado pear with salt EOD lipsrsealed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

I can only eat avocado with salt, otherwise, it's bland to my taste.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

cheesy
Maybe it's a thing, but not common. Whichever way, It's the first time I'm getting to know of such practice.

Modified..actually searched via Google and saw it on ways to enjoy avocado.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kondomatic(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Salt to eat avocado pear?

How does it taste?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

I can only eat avocado with salt, otherwise, it's bland to my taste.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

E bami yin oluwa logo!!!!!

I take back my soup, not giving you again. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

E bami yin oluwa logo!!!!!

Ogoooooooooooooooooooo!!! grin

Maria I just made this soup. Please finish it alone. Don’t give anyone that doesn’t use salt to eat avocado. grin grin

Errrrrrrrrrrrmmmm....I don't eat ofe okuru o, but because of you, Yum! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1realBobby(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

I'm even surprised people can eat Avocado pear without salt shocked .... Since i was born, i've never tasted avocado without rubbing it with salt.... Maybe i'd try it later today... But i believe it will taste kinda bland though

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Soninja, Lovebuddy, 12spices(m), Teespice(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.