Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757151 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2021
DoyaPlace:
Where my beans lovers at?

P.S: View discounted offers on dried cat fish, yams and plantains on our WhatsApp status. Just save our contact 0913 770 9833 and send a hello so we can save yours kiss

Happy Sunday foodlanders kiss
I'll like to see pictures of the dried catfish and prices
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2021
Ginalex:
tongue just negodu

Is that panla I see? kiss kiss... You finish work here abeg
Nothing special there. Just average cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2021
Petyprincess:
Lunch.
Lunch by 9am? Lie on us. We are your mouka foam!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Someone that can't afford a ceramic plate go come here dey post lunch served by 9am. I guess its 9am already in your imaginary Poland somewhere in mushin? grin grin grin This girl is just a chronic liar grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2kris(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2021
chii8:
Come with your preferred swallow!!!
fufu with do well here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DoyaPlace: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Biingoo:
I'll like to see pictures of the dried catfish and prices

Sure sir. Attached are live pictures from our last badge. We sold 8 large pieces for N4,000 and 10 for N5,000. Though pictures hardly capture their true size, a piece is large enough to make a decent pot of any meal. They are also sourced directly from their natural habitat and dried with no preservatives under medium heat to retain both nutrients and taste.

Comes packaged in a reusable ziplock/neat carton (depending on your order) to ensure proper hygiene while in transit. We are Abuja based but deliver to anywhere in the world.

We'll be happy to attend to any further enquiries on WhatsApp or via a call to 0913 770 9833

Good morning foodlanders smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2021
DoyaPlace:

Sure you can. Just send us a message on WhatsApp and we'll take it up from there smiley
Your main moniker is? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DoyaPlace: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
NextD18:

Your main moniker is? smiley

I have just this one at the moment smiley, then a personal page and business page on IG
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
DoyaPlace:

Sure sir. Attached are live pictures from our last badge. We sold 8 large pieces for N4,000 and 10 for N5,000. Though pictures hardly capture their true size, a piece is large enough to make a decent pot of any meal. They are also sourced directly from their natural habitat and dried with no preservatives under medium heat to retain both nutrients and taste.

Comes packaged in a reusable ziplock/neat carton (depending on your order) to ensure proper hygiene while in transit. We are Abuja based but deliver to anywhere in the world.

We'll be happy to attend to any further enquiries on WhatsApp or via a call to 0913 770 9833

Good morning foodlanders smiley
Alright. Check your whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
loveymom inspired this...
Veggie-yam-porridge.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Biingoo:
Nothing special there. Just average cheesy
As it's special in my eyes kwanu undecided undecided... Biingoo this is 2021 o... Change! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Why do I have the feeling some people here are trying so hard to impress with their presentation?? The last I checked, the thread says, "cook in your kitchen and Post, simple"
but I see "some" have gone out of their way to Change their mama sikira plate just to be at par with the likes of some bad ass food presentation experts here. lol . ..

Anyways, heres a pudding I got on my way back. Already halfway gone.

Mind you, I didn't make this at home.

#entitledtomyownopinion

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Veggie-yam-porridge.

You've opened a food blog?!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You've opened a food blog?!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes babe. *covers eyes* embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Congratulations.

More ink to your pen and creative juices to your mind.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ginalex:
As it's special in my eyes kwanu undecided undecided... Biingoo this is 2021 o... Change! undecided
Come and change me na Obianuju cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why do I have the feeling some people here are trying so hard to impress with their presentation?? The last I checked, the thread says, "cook in your kitchen and Post, simple"
but I see "some" have gone out of their way to Change their mama sikira plate just to be at par with the likes of some bad ass food presentation experts here. lol . ..

Anyways, heres a pudding I got on my way back. Already halfway gone.

Mind you, I didn't make this at home.

#entitledtomyownopinion
grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Awwww, congratsss. I'm so happy for youuu. A Lazy Cook? Haha. Fits. And for someone like me, if I'll be consistent enough to be a student follower and learner, I'll find recipes to try on there before I'll marry and goan be cooking rubbish for my in-laws. embarassed If I can be saved...

That veggie-yam-porridge is sooo easy. The steps are so simple to follow.

Awesome, and congrats again. <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Oyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Free food thread days are over! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Biingoo:
grin

Ekwensu! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Oyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Who cares? Smh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Biingoo:
Who cares? Smh

I do. Including those who's been giving her feedbacks. So many.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Veggie-yam-porridge.
Yay finally!! Please no more free content this year!! I could remember some of your food threads it was really helpful nd being a lover of igbo food.
I was telling my friends to subscribe to my channel today if they want to see more videos of my trip they thought i was joking grin
#nomorefreecontent

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Petyprincess:

Yay finally!! Please no more free content this year!! I could remember some of your food threads it was really helpful nd being a lover of igbo food.
I was telling my friends to subscribe to my channel today if they want to see more videos of my trip they thought i was joking grin
#nomorefreecontent

Hahahahaha. For real? You dey mean o! I really need to get that kind mind this 2021.

bukatyne:

Congratulations.

More ink to your pen and creative juices to your mind.

Thanks Buka. I really appreciate. cheesy

Magnoliaa:

Awwww, congratsss. I'm so happy for youuu. A Lazy Cook? Haha. Fits. And for someone like me, if I'll be consistent enough to be a student follower and learner, I'll find recipes to try on there before I'll marry and goan be cooking rubbish for my in-laws. embarassed If I can be saved...

That veggie-yam-porridge is sooo easy. The steps are so simple to follow.

Awesome, and congrats again. <3 <3 <3

Naso I lazy lipsrsealed. People dey always wonder where I find the energy to cook, because I look lazy too. So it just seemed perfect for me.

Please learn o. You can’t be a feminist and not know how to cook. No Nigerian horseband for you be that. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
While wailers are wailing,these are still my best pictures of last year!! Please guys never try to impress no one!!! Even if you chop garri post am!!

#saynotostupidmention
#nomoregivingattentiontoworthlesspeople
#miserylovescompany

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Oyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Nairaland na my first e-family. The problem now is posting in multiple places. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Petyprincess:
While wailers are wailing,these are still my best pictures of last year!! Please guys never try to impress no one!!! Even if you chop garri post am!!

#saynotostupidmention
#miserylovescompany

I find the impress comments funny. Is it that people do not grow? Do you know if I got a better job? Relocated? Or I married a rich alfa male?cheesy

That aside sef. This thread teaches everything. Most active foodlanders improve with time and that is applaudable. We are here for it all- the food, the presentation, recipes...everything.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I find the impress comments funny. Is it that people do not grow? Do you know if I got a better job? Relocated? Or I married a rich alfa male?cheesy

That aside sef. This thread teaches everything. Most active foodlanders improve with time and that is applaudable. We are here for it all- the food, the presentation, recipes...everything.

Are you kidding?

I won my first cooking contest on Instagram because of the learning I got from here. Just like that!

Leave people with mediocre mindset, while we keep learning from the pros and improving.

What's the point of knowing how to cook when you don't know how to present your food beautifully?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Petyprincess:

#saynotostupidmention
#miserylovescompany
beautiful picture.

The allure of a good food picture is that it makes you actually want to eat the food. Now I’m hungry for spicy stew with fish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
cococandy:
beautiful picture.

The allure of a good food picture is that it makes you actually want to eat the food. Now I’m hungry for spicy stew with fish

Abi!!!

Pety tha bomb!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I don't take them serious no more, all foodlanders that are pro today started from somewhere, i never compare or impress no one nd will never will!! All the food i was uploading last year was in my mama's house and i upload in my room usually in bed.
Hw many of them can show off what they ate when they living with parents? It's funny a young girl like me that's still learning i have haters on anonymous forum that are old enough to give birth to me undecided
I have all ideas of how to present and food to cook in future thanks to you guys!! I'm still learning,i will never compare myself with no one even if they think so. I respect people i met here doing amazing job!!

mariahAngel:

Are you kidding?

I won my first cooking contest on Instagram because of the learning I got from here. Just like that!

Leave people with mediocre mindset, while we keep learning from the pros and improving.

What's the point of knowing how to cook when you don't know how to present your food beautifully?
I tire o

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.