Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758086 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
cococandy:
beautiful picture.

The allure of a good food picture is that it makes you actually want to eat the food. Now I’m hungry for spicy stew with fish
Me too i miss them cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Petyprincess:
While wailers are wailing,these are still my best pictures of last year!! Please guys never try to impress no one!!! Even if you chop garri post am!!

#saynotostupidmention
#nomoregivingattentiontoworthlesspeople
#miserylovescompany
#Pepperthem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Twoclans(f): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:
loveymom inspired this...
Veggie-yam-porridge.

Congratulations ,the blog looks lovely .

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:
loveymom inspired this...
Veggie-yam-porridge.

My love for shaki inside stew kiss, nma nma ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I find the impress comments funny. Is it that people do not grow? Do you know if I got a better job? Relocated? Or I married a rich alfa male?cheesy

That aside sef. This thread teaches everything. Most active foodlanders improve with time and that is applaudable. We are here for it all- the food, the presentation, recipes...everything.

Your second paragraph is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Twoclans:

Congratulations ,the blog looks lovely .

Nice one.

Thanks baby kiss

loveymom:

My love for shaki inside stew kiss, nma nma ooo.

Lol. Who no like better thing?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1realBobby(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha. For real? You dey mean o! I really need to get that kind mind this 2021.

Thanks Buka. I really appreciate. cheesy

Naso I lazy lipsrsealed. People dey always wonder where I find the energy to cook, because I look lazy too. So it just seemed perfect for me.

Please learn o. You can’t be a feminist and not know how to cook. No Nigerian horseband for you be that. tongue

Hi poco.... I have been an ardent follower..

It's nice to see that you've decided to take your gift up a notch by creating a food blog.

I just visited the blog, and i must confess, either it's still under construction , done by an Amateur (no offence), or it was poorly done.

I am a web developer, and if you don't mind, i could help you redesign the blog up to standard or make it more structured... free of charge , as a way of saying thank you to all the meals i've learned to prepare by following you.

Like i said, that's if you don't mind. I don't mean to intrude or anything.... i just believe that anything worth doing at all, is worth doing well.. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
1realBobby:

Hi poco.... I have been an ardent follower..

It's nice to see that you've decided to take your gift up a notch by creating a food blog.

I just visited the blog, and i must confess, either it's still under construction , done by an Amateur (no offence), or it was poorly done.

I am a web developer, and if you don't mind, i could help you redesign the blog up to standard or make it more structured... free of charge , as a way of saying thank you to all the meals i've learned to prepare by following you.

Like i said, that's if you don't mind. I don't mean to intrude or anything.... i just believe that anything worth doing at all, is worth doing well.. Thanks

I don’t know what else you want to do- totally not my field/thing, but that was the template I liked and picked. I’ll rather leave it like that for now.

Thanks for the feedback and offer. I really appreciate it.

Yes, it is “under construction”.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1realBobby(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know what else you want to do- totally not my field/thing, but that was the template I liked and picked. I’ll rather leave it like that for now.

Thanks for the feedback and offer. I really appreciate it.

Yes, it is “under construction”.

Oh... Alright ... I'm sorry i intruded.... Apologies

It's all good .... I look forward to seeing more of your recipes.. Cheers cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
1realBobby:

Oh... Alright ... I'm sorry i intruded.... Apologies

It's all good .... I look forward to seeing more of your recipes.. Cheers cool

No problem at all. Thanks once again... smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Naso I lazy lipsrsealed. People dey always wonder where I find the energy to cook, because I look lazy too. So it just seemed perfect for me.

Hehehe. So you're not only lazy, but you look it. Your own is better because you can make food for yourself sha, if not, hunger will just be doing something with your head. grin

Please learn o. You can’t be a feminist and not know how to cook. No Nigerian horseband for you be that. tongue

cheesy I'll twy. Like, that's literally my only redemption if I hope to snag a "King." Okay. *notes mentally*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RickTisci: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jollof rice, eggs and beef ...plus cold Sprite

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Prestonn:

Thanks verymuch my Brother cheesy

Will you like to try this... Rice, Potato and Mussels. Cook in oven. .. Or Oven baked Pasta.

I honestly don't know if I want to try a meal that has both Potatoes and rice in it. As for the mussels, I do see it in the frozen foods section at the mall and I remember the last time I saw I just told myself unconsciously " this oyinbo mede mede things ehn, when I go get mind to try am " grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Food presentation ish is some serious sh!t

I mean, you just don't know where to place what so that they're in sync with each other undecided

With this one, I was either eating rice and stew or dodo and stew or rice and dodo... sad
One could get chopped for this kind of forked up presentation!
lol...infact you deserve twelve strokes of the cane. The food is good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Liposure:
lol... infact you deserve twelve strokes of the cane. The food is good

Ahn ahn! Why? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ahn ahn! Why? embarassed
i'm just messing with you. Nothing personal
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Salmon sandwich & raspberries

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Liposure:
i'm just messing with you. Nothing personal

I know.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
About today.

The guy that did the printing made an error, but then... cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
RickTisci:
Jollof rice, eggs and beef ...plus cold Sprite
That tiles look familiar. Odogwu, is that you? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RickTisci: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Biingoo:
That tiles look familiar. Odogwu, is that you? cheesy
cos that tiles too common...no it's 30BG ...but tell odogwu say we like to party...make e Call me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bunnae(f): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why do I have the feeling some people here are trying so hard to impress with their presentation?? The last I checked, the thread says, "cook in your kitchen and Post, simple"
but I see "some" have gone out of their way to Change their mama sikira plate just to be at par with the likes of some bad ass food presentation experts here. lol . ..

Anyways, heres a pudding I got on my way back. Already halfway gone.

Mind you, I didn't make this at home.

#entitledtomyownopinion
2021 just started. Calm down madam. There is nothing wrong with emulating good things. As long as they love it and can afford it, they are good to go. I love the food presentations here, sometimes I cook in my own house and try to follow up too. God know say, my 'sikira' plates go soon stop to dey see food, because once I see sets of fine dishes ehn, me sef go still folo up.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
bunnae:

2021 just started. Calm down madam. There is nothing wrong with emulating good things. As long as they love it and can afford it, they are good to go. I love the food presentations here, sometimes I cook in my own house and try to follow up too. God know say, my 'sikira' plates go soon stop to dey see food, because once I see sets of fine dishes ehn, me sef go still folo up.

Huh?
I don't remember mentioning you. So why take it personal.

Please, don't come and wear a cap not meant for you. I wasn't referring to every loving soul here. The "sikira" fellow knows herself. Besides I was just joking about it.

Can't you see what I posted with? Common foil, not even a proper plate for someone who's dissing another person. That should tell you I was out for the jokes. Nothing more

Anyways, accept my apologies. Same goes for everyone. Please I wasn't reffering to everyone on here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bunnae(f): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Huh?
I don't remember mentioning you. So why take it personal.

Please, don't come and wear a cap not meant for you. I wasn't referring to every loving soul here. The "sikira" fellow knows herself. Besides I was just joking about it.

Can't you see what I posted with? Common foil, not even a proper plate for someone who's dissing another person. That should tell you I was out for the jokes. Nothing more

Anyways, accept my apologies. Same goes for everyone. Please I wasn't reffering to everyone on here.

You are blowing hot and cold at the same time. I nor too get power. Nor vex madam.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
bunnae:

You are blowing hot and cold at the same time. I nor too get power

Whatever that means. Please just be off my mention. Ain't got time for this. Do I know you?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2021
bunnae:

You are blowing hot and cold at the same time. I nor too get power. Nor vex madam.
Next time ignore!! I understand sometimes when one is facing menopause their blood get hot.

I said it earlier no one is impressing no one here!! Even if you upload in a paper it's no one's business!! We are all learning!

If an old woman always looking for attention comes here to spit her hot rubbish as usual just ignore! If no one mentions these trolls they will return back to their cave!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:09am On Jan 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

You make it look easy, but we know it's not...it takes well thought out creativity to do all that, and you keep doing it so "effortlessly"

Well done chef chasers.

Thank you verymuch my Queen. kiss

Much respect

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:16am On Jan 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I honestly don't know if I want to try a meal that has both Potatoes and rice in it. As for the mussels, I do see it in the frozen foods section at the mall and I remember the last time I saw I just told myself unconsciously " this oyinbo mede mede things ehn, when I go get mind to try am " grin

I understand cheesy

I'll give you one tomatoes stew recipe for spaghetti, different from the normal Nigeria way of making tomatoes stew for spaghetti. Trust me you gonna love it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Petyprincess:
While wailers are wailing,these are still my best pictures of last year!! Please guys never try to impress no one!!! Even if you chop garri post am!!

#saynotostupidmention
#nomoregivingattentiontoworthlesspeople
#miserylovescompany

Princess, first thing to take from you when i come to your house is that(Backdrop)..The material at the back of your plate.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2021
pocohantas Nwanne, congratulations on your food blog! Just checked it now.
You didn't come to pick beans this year oh grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Village kitchen

Pasta and calamari tongue

INGREDIENTS

●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Tomatoes
●Calamari
●White wine
●Salt
●Black pepper
●Parsley

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Prestonn:

Princess, first thing to take from you when i come to your house is that(Backdrop)..The material at the back of your plate.
Who am i to say no? Anything for my chef smiley smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.