Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755237 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kizito55: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
KanuSE:

She wished she was in Abj - don't you understand simple English?
Sorry it wasn't meant for you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kizito55: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
DoyaPlace:
Eba × Eforiro �

If you are in Abuja and pounded yam is your preferred swallow, I can supply you yams for as low as N1,900 for 5 big tubers, N1,400 for 5 medium tubers and N2,000 for 10 small sizes wink

Happy Sunday foodlanders kiss

Where is your location in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Nice.
Thanks MariahAngel.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
DoyaPlace:

Thanks wink unrelated but how did you get those star emojis to show here? Everytime I try using any emoji aside the NL ones, it shows as question mark.

They don't all show, except a few ones like ❤️✨✅

I haven't tried much of them, but I just make the most of the ones that show.
Nairaland emojis are ugly ogres embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
queenfav:
Vegetable sauce for boiled yam..
licking my lips

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
queenfav:
Some nights ago.. Homemade barbecue catfish and boli.
jesus!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
empress101:
Sunday jellof,salad n dodo sitting pretty... kiss
nice food

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
salford1:
Egg fried rice with shrimp, spinach and oven grilled jerk chicken.
great job

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
mariahAngel:
Egg fried rice with fresh tomato stew.
goal!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
KanuSE:
[s][/s]
Understand the guy, it seems he's just having difficulty quoting appropriately

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Happy Sunday Foodies

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2021
loveymom:
Happy Sunday Foodies
It's not a crime to drop the name of what you posted for some of us who might pick interest in it.

Is this Corn crispy or Corn cheese? Because Corn is the only thing I could recognize angry

And the brown stuff, Na kpomo be that? sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 2:48am On Jan 18, 2021
NextD18:

It's not a crime to drop the name of what you posted for some of us who might pick interest in it.

Is this Corn crispy or Corn cheese? Because Corn is the only thing I could recognize angry

It looks like corn and assorted shellfish. I see shrimp and possibly clams, and imitation crab meat.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 18, 2021
NextD18:

I laughed at the bold because me I just saw seafood in a store and decided to try it. grin grin

The name of the dish is seafood boil but this my own no follow, the only thing I enjoyed was the corn(shikina).
The brown stuff is beef sausage.

You can look it up on google (seafood boil)

I attached a picture of the seafood I bought from the store which I had to go to my trash bin to pick it up because I no like am grin grin grin grin

Next time I will do the original seafood boil not this kwashiorkor grin grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Egusi Soup with Lafun (Yoruba cassava Fufu)

kiss

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DoyaPlace: 3:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Kizito55:

Where is your location in Abuja?

Apo, I deliver to anywhere in the city though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DoyaPlace: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

I haven't tried much of them, but I just make the most of the ones that show.
Nairaland emojis are ugly ogres embarassed

Very ugly ogres cheesy cheesy cheesy and very limiting too.
Let me try and see ❤️✨✅�

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Tofu stir fry

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 18, 2021
cococandy:
Tofu stir fry

What does tofu taste like?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2021
loveymom:

What does tofu taste like?
it tastes like soy. A bit bland. But it’s spongy and absorbs the flavor of whatever you cook it with. So I use my favorite sauce to make it. Sweet chili sauce.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2021
cococandy:
it tastes like soy. A bit bland. But it’s spongy and absorbs the flavor of whatever you cook it with. So I use my favorite sauce to make it. Sweet chili sauce.

Oh okay, it does look great with the veggies smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

I haven't tried much of them, but I just make the most of the ones that show. Nairaland emojis are ugly ogres embarassed
let me try ❤️�✨✅

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2021
lolipopandy:
wink Your head dey dia
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2021
cococandy:
Tofu stir fry

Yummy tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Village kitchen

Biscuits and milk tongue

Happy new week my beautiful people kiss

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Biscuits and milk tongue

Happy new week my beautiful people kiss

Happy New Week dear. Thanks for sharing. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2021
cococandy:
Tofu stir fry

Healthy and beautiful. Not a big fan of tofu but I like the entire arrangement and would eat it all if you let me. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Hathor5:

Happy New Week dear. Thanks for sharing. smiley

Thanks Sweetheart kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Time waits for no one, don't let any one deceive you that you can learn a skill. Ask me how Its simple you can learn how to bake different Donut and their glazes with just #600.
If you're interested message or call 09152507621 on WhatsApp

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2021
loveymom:

I laughed at the bold because me I just saw seafood in a store and decided to try it. grin grin

The name of the dish is seafood boil but this my own no follow, the only thing I enjoyed was the corn(shikina).
The brown stuff is beef sausage.

You can look it up on google (seafood boil)

I attached a picture of the seafood I bought from the store which I had to go to my trash bin to pick it up because I no like am grin grin grin grin

Next time I will do the original seafood boil not this kwashiorkor grin grin grin cheesy
Seafood boil? Hey God eh! Food dey o cheesy grin

If this isn't the original one, I wonder how the original one will look like, because the post actually looked very good and pleasant to me, that's why I had to ask the name to see if it's something I can do, but mbakwa o, I can't take the risk again, e pass me. grin cheesy grin

Anyhow sha, don't forget to mention me whenever you do another one, make I hail you small before disturbing you for the recipes abi receipts, how una dey call am sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Check out this Meat Dumplings Recipe guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5fMtnq9S44

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.