Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755316 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
cococandy:
freezing is life. And you don’t have to defrost them before cooking or frying

So you knew about this gimmick and never shared. Smh. And here I was thinking we were bros. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:
Found the perfect way to preserve yam. Freeze the hell outta the damn thing. Tired of driving for hours to buy and store them only to find out the tubers have all gone bad after a couple of days. Don't know why I never thought of it until now.
That's serious. I never knew too. Many yams have I thrown away. In fact I vex for madam say we no go buy yam exceot we will eat it within a week. Thanks bruv. Na the 2nd or 3rd thing I don learn from you be that

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

So you knew about this gimmick and never shared. Smh. And here I was thinking we were bros. . . . . .
Forgive me. I didn’t know you were struggling with yam preservation. I saw it on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

That's serious. I never knew too. Many yams have I thrown away. In fact I vex for madam say we no go buy yam exceot we will eat it within a week. Thanks bruv. Na the 2nd or 3rd thing I don learn from you be that

Brosef, the tin tire me. I go spend 3 hours driving and dodging sleep apnea, spend another hour and half collating everything i wan buy, come drive another 3 hours back home come see yam spoil after a few days. The tin reach make pesin lose hope.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
cococandy:

Forgive me. I didn’t know you were struggling with yam preservation. I saw it on YouTube

Just messing with you. I felt like a kid when I figured it out. The only thing that sucks is no more fried yams which I can die for. I went crazy and filled up six jumbo zip lock bags. Ain't buying yams till June. Hell yeah.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

Brosef, the tin tire me. I go spend 3 hours driving and dodging sleep apnea, spend another hour and half collating everything i wan buy, come drive another 3 hours back home come see yam spoil after a few days. The tin reach make pesin lose hope.
Hehehe same here. I get one yam when remain sef. Ill do the needful. Who would have thought... simple procedure. Which part of the US are you in?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:
Found the perfect way to preserve yam. Freeze the hell outta the damn thing. Tired of driving for hours to buy and store them only to find out the tubers have all gone bad after a couple of days. Don't know why I never thought of it until now.

You got a deep freeze?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Stir fried ugu noodles.

Eggs would've made it complete, but I really don't eggs in my stir fried noodles.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by feedthenation(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
mariahAngel:
Stir fried ugu noodles.

Eggs would've made it complete, but I really don't eggs in my stir fried noodles.

---Ugu much healthier than using eggs---

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
mariahAngel:
Stir fried ugu noodles.

Omo see noodles cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

Just messing with you. I felt like a kid when I figured it out. The only thing that sucks is no more fried yams which I can die for. I went crazy and filled up six jumbo zip lock bags. Ain't buying yams till June. Hell yeah.....
oh no you can use this for fried yam. I do it all the time. Slice them to your desired fry size and freeze. Fry from frozen, no need to defrost. Excellent crispy succulent fried yams.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
French toast
Omelette

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
mariahAngel:
Stir fried ugu noodles.

I like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
mariahAngel:
Stir fried ugu noodles.

Beautiful.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
cococandy:
oh no you can use this for fried yam. I do it all the time. Slice them to your desired fry size and freeze. Fry from frozen, no need to defrost. Excellent crispy succulent fried yams.

Did not know that. Will definitely try it tomorrow. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
feedthenation:

---Ugu much healthier than using eggs---

Ugu is very sweet too. Thanks.

sod09:

Omo see noodles cool

E sweet dhai! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
cococandy:
I like it

Thank you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Cousin9999:

You got a deep freeze?

Yup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Babadee1900:
Beautiful.... cool

E se. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Hehehe same here. I get one yam when remain sef. Ill do the needful. Who would have thought... simple procedure. Which part of the US are you in?

For now, Tx but that is gonna change in 2 years again.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
cococandy:
French toast
Omelette

Looks nutritionally rich.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

Yup.

Nice. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
cococandy:
French toast
Omelette

I count 3 plates. Does that mean?........
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

I count 3 plates. Does that mean?........

It means the usual cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
cococandy:

It means the usual cheesy

Oh my bad. My fingers are getting tired. It's not easy crossing them this long. grin I beg ignore me. I tease too much.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DoyaPlace: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Whew, just finished catching up. I missed out on a lot embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

Oh my bad. My fingers are getting tired. It's not easily crossing them this long. grin I beg ignore me. I tease too much.
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

For now, Tx but that is gonna change in 2 years again.
I was curious about the weather where you stay since the yams go bad easily. Over here its always wet and damp so the yam dey quick get k-leg. angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
mariahAngel:
Stir fried ugu noodles.

Ugu and noodles. It loooks nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I was curious about the weather where you stay since the yams go bad easily. Over here its always wet and damp so the yam dey quick get k-leg. angry

Don't even get me started on the weather. It's unpredictable for a state that is supposed to be warm. As we speak we are on a semi lockdown because of a winter storm. Driving out is basically kalokalo. Coming back intact is a flip of a coin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

Don't even get me started on the weather. It's unpredictable for a state that is supposed to be warm. As we speak we are on a semi lockdown because of a winter storm. Driving out is basically kalokalo. Coming back intact is a flip of a coin.
I assumed so too. I assumed the weather will be like it is in Florida and California. That's crazy bro

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emmyreal4(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

E se. cool
how do you stir fry noodles, I want to learn

All my life, I have been boiling them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.