Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750629 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juicethekid: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2021
1195meters:
This is good
thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
sorry sir did u make the fuf urself

Lol, no.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Vegetable yam with ukpaka and fish

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zedoo:

Secondary school style.
Who remembers?
that's garium sulphate

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Food

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zedoo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

This is beautiful. What is it?

Thank you. Pancakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zedoo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
LoveofGod2much:
Vegetable yam with ukpaka and fish
Damnnnnnn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zedoo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Agbugbu with yam, fish, ugu, garden eggs,onions and ugba.

Follow @nillafoods on Instagram. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zedoo:
Agbugbu with yam, fish, ugu, garden eggs,onions and ugba.

Follow @nillafoods on Instagram. grin grin
please what is agbugbu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
anonymuz:
that's garium sulphate

What do you know about garium sulphate? I'll have you know only the best chemists are aware of it's existence.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maureensylvia(f): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
New comer wink
Lunch

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maureensylvia(f): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Prestonn:

Natural spices are the best.

I always dispose those spice that come with noodles.

What do you add instead dear?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Semo and oha soup

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gofwane(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
1195meters:
Do right click. The photo is from google
The source doesn't really matter to me right now cos most of the foods posted here might as well be from Google. I am just appreciating the fact that someone here recognises an ordinary Nigerian man's food and not all these TOMATO PUREE wanna be gangstas grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gofwane(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
anonymuz:
that's garium sulphate
lol, Obama's favorite lunch back then when I worked in White House shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Liposure:
this food is made in heaven

Thanks Boss cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
1195meters:
Fantastic. Bet it was delicious

Yeah it was smiley Thanks Boss.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
sheycrown:
Semo and oha soup
Where the soup dey na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
maureensylvia:

What do you add instead dear?

I make use of broth. Vegetables, fish and meat water. etc.

You see those Thyme, Turmeric powder, Curry, Garlic powder, Onions powder, Rosemary, Oregano, nutmeg, black and white pepper, Salt (sugar -optional) and crayfish work like magic.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mvena:

Where the soup dey na

See am

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Jaqenhghar, For some reason Egusi Ijebu just de hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2021
banmee:
Jaqe nhghar, For some reason Egusi Ijebu just de hungry me.
Hmmm. Na how dem they do that one agan. How is it different from regular egusi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2021
sheycrown:

See am
Why you no con pour am for that plate�
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Good morning

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zedoo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
shilz:
please what is agbugbu

Well it’s fio-fio (iron beans) mixed with coco yam flakes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Zedoo:

Well it’s fio-fio (iron beans) mixed with coco yam flakes.
is it the one we call odudu? If not can u post the pic of the raw beans? Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumaraoluwa: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
*TRIED EVERYTHING AND STILL NOT LOOSING WEIGHT?* *TRY THIS*

Have you been depressed, shy and rejected because of excess fat in your body?

I have a good news for you today

This method will perfectly take you from a shy, depressed and rejected you to a confident, fitted and coveted you!

Since I started my body transformation consultancy some years ago, one of the main question people ask me is *how they can use Nigerian foods to lose weight and reduce belly fats*

I had a chat with Mary, one of my clients some months back and she told me what most women face out there but are too shy to talk about.

She told me she is feeling bad about her after birth weight and it's making her depressed, she had been faced with the fact that she was losing her sexy figure, she hated herself and concluded that she was becoming ugly.

I felt touched by Mary's ordeal and couldn't help but share the recent research I made about the proven ways to transform ones body in just 28 days using Nigerian meals.
Mary was skeptical at first, but on a second thought she decide to give it a trial.

I was stunned the day I walked into Sade at ShopRite Ikeja, looking bold and beautiful, she explained to me how she has used the 28 day body transformation diligently and her husband now cherishes her body more.

Would you take action as Mary did and get back your dream figure 8 shape? Or would you just keep watching and hope something will happen? Or do you want to continue stressing yourself unnecessarily at the gym without getting any reasonable result?

I'm holding a free WhatsApp class where I'm going to show you how to burn those stubborn fat using the exact same process Mary did to get her figure 8 back.

Click the link below to join the group
https:///H8oDlTsFLHjJwfG3jKxAai
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm. Na how dem they do that one agan. How is it different from regular egusi?

A lot. For one, the egusi is roasted and the soup is less stressful to prepare than the regular one. It's more like preparing concoction but tastes fantastic.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maureensylvia(f): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Prestonn:

I make use of broth. Vegetables, fish and meat water. etc.

You see those Thyme, Turmeric powder, Curry, Garlic powder, Onions powder, Rosemary, Oregano, nutmeg, black and white pepper, Salt (sugar -optional) and crayfish work like magic.

Oh thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lunch/Dinner, grilled fish with coslow and Whiskey.

Calling it in early today.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Try dey Enjoy small small, problem no dey finish.

Nkwobi + Official champions league sponsor smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Try dey Enjoy small small, problem no dey finish.

Nkwobi + Official champions league sponsor smiley

At all o. Especially for Nigeria. How do you do BRD? Everybody just dey calm these days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dara2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.