Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758430 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2021
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:

Tried Bubble'n' Squeak but it failed, came out like a pan cake instead of fried cake. Forgot to take a picture though.

Dinner:
Mashed Potatoes served on a sweet puree made from tomatoes, bell peppers, seasoning, sour cream, and orange jam; a side of saute vegetables (onions, red bell peppers, mushrooms, and spinach), beef, topped with parsley flakes.

Nice picture.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gstelly: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Here I go again

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2021
gstelly:
Here I go again

Just the soup picture would've been enough.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Huh? This looks like rice and beans. Wrong pix?

Not at all. It has Coconut milk inside. It was cooked with half Easter, half Coconut milk. It isn't the same as Coconut rice in Nigeria. It is just a way the Caribbeans cook and call it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
GboyegaD:

Not at all. It has Coconut milk inside. It was cooked with half Easter, half Coconut milk. It isn't the same as Coconut rice in Nigeria. It is just a way the Caribbeans cook and call it.

You wrote mashed potatoes though.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

You wrote mashed potatoes though.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, will correct it now. I guess I copied from my other phone wrongly as I was already sleepy when I posted it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunmarytemi(f): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hello friends, good afternoon, my birthday is on Monday inview of this, i will be givingout(giveaway) few of my products to 2 people that has patronized me before.
NL has really help me business, NL is my number 1 selling platform so far on social media. I blessed the day i come across this site.
kindly send a msg if you have patronized me before. First two people to msg me wins.
JuseAgro

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

What is the closest Nigerian herb you can compare parsley with?

I follow a food blogger who adds it to everything. Including eggs.

Name the blogger please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:
Kale, Chicken and avocado salad.
Home made chocolate chip cookies and coffee for dessert

Did you blanch the Kale?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Romanoff:

Did you blanch the Kale?
nope. Just raw
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:
nope. Just raw

Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Romanoff:

Name the blogger please.

@teefas_kitchen

What? You want to go beat her up? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Turkey bacon, eggs, and pepper jack cheese on toast
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Turkey breast slices, waffles

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

@teefas_kitchen

What? You want to go beat her up? grin

I want to follow ni.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Romanoff:

I want to follow ni.

OK. cheesy

While you're at it, follow @kikifoodies...she's the total BOMB!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

OK. cheesy

While you're at it, follow @kikifoodies...she's the total BOMB!

I'm already following Kikifoodies.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Tantalizing delicacies everywhere.
Where una dey see this money?!

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
ukcatlover:
Come and audio join me for dinner. Grilled Burnt steak and salad.

Fixed cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heineken(m): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2021
seunmarytemi:
Hello friends, good afternoon, my birthday is on Monday inview of this, i will be givingout(giveaway) few of my products to 2 people that has patronized me before.
NL has really help me business, NL is my number 1 selling platform so far on social media. I blessed the day i come across this site.
kindly send a msg if you have patronized me before. First two people to msg me wins.
JuseAgro
happy birthday to you Ma in Advance.. May God uplift you and continue to see you through in all your affairs. You'll live long.. Many happy returns.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ukcatlover(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2021
seunmarytemi:
JuseAgro

Happy Birthday in advance
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Breakfast:
Crepes with Peanut Butter and Banana filling topped with Maple syrup.

Unfortunately, the first one got burnt. It is obvious this is my first time making crepes.

Dinner:
Chicken and Shrimp Noodle soup topped with Parsley flakes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lilachiever(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2021
Eawwal:
Come and join me tongue

Eleshin �
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2021
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:
Crepes with Peanut Butter and Banana filling topped with Maple syrup.

Unfortunately, the first one got burnt. It is obvious this is my first time making crepes.

Dinner:
Chicken and Shrimp Noodle soup topped with Parsley flakes.

Good morning, please be can you drop steps in making this crepes. Because visually it looks like pan cakes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2021
LolahJune:
So beautiful wink kiss

Thanks Dear kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SirMichael1: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
The last time my meal posed for a picture, it got itself too cold for my consumption. Ain't trying that again.

It's quicker to serve it quickly and eat abeg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
favelli:

Good morning, please be can you drop steps in making this crepes. Because visually it looks like pan cakes

They are very similar except that the batter for crepes is watery and could either be sweet or savory depending on what you want to fill it with.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Peanut butter and banana sandwich, and yogurt.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
aydelicious:
Amen and thanks for the comment
you are welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NiklauseFred(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
cococandy:
Yam and pepper sauce with smoked meats

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2021

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cousin9999:
Peanut butter and banana sandwich, and yogurt.
Na audio? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f), Blissbath(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.