Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752355 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aumusa: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Garaugarau, or u call it concoction rice ���

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2021
My dear you won't understand. It is not our fault. The average man wants to go to the farm to cultivate but the security situation is scary. You go to the farm,you get attacked by headers, they move into your farm land with their cows and damage your crops and if you dare confront them,you get killed. We want to farm but no protection, the few that dare it lost their lives,those who came out alive lost a limb or leg.
armyofone:
Sis, the thing just confuse me - sigh.
In a whole country as big as Nigeria, people can't do the right thing to make sure there are abundant foods? With all the lands, no large scale farming so that there are food all year round ? Rain doesn't fall that much in CA yet the farm and produce food that are sold to other countries...oh goodness!!
I read after the war and great depression, the govt here brought scientists, farmers etc together for ideas to never experience such again.
Today there are varieties of everything - 1 horn goat, 2 horns goat, 3months cows, 2days old chicken. 3months, 6months, etc
1month corns, red rice, brown, black, bazmati, rexmati, mosmati, texnati, million types of beans, etc all ready for your pots grin

Lord, please give Nigeria govt wisdom and sound mind.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Breakfast:

Cinnamon French toast and fried eggs topped with maple syrup.

Dinner:

Jollof Rice and coleslaw.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Our leaders are trash. Since the beginning of time
armyofone:
Sis, the thing just confuse me - sigh.
In a whole country as big as Nigeria, people can't do the right thing to make sure there are abundant foods? With all the lands, no large scale farming so that there are food all year round ? Rain doesn't fall that much in CA yet the farm and produce food that are sold to other countries...oh goodness!!
I read after the war and great depression, the govt here brought scientists, farmers etc together for ideas to never experience such again.
Today there are varieties of everything - 1 horn goat, 2 horns goat, 3months cows, 2days old chicken. 3months, 6months, etc
1month corns, red rice, brown, black, bazmati, rexmati, mosmati, texnati, million types of beans, etc all ready for your pots grin

Lord, please give Nigeria govt wisdom and sound mind.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lovelygbems: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Honey based cure for ULCER.....07067025384
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:

Dinner:

I like how the coleslaw is more than the rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
LordReed:

I like how the coleslaw is more than the rice.

Thanks. I did too though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Babadee1900:
Spaghetti
Yum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Boiled ripe plantains + fresh tomato/onion sauce= Sweet ×100 ❤

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by limcar: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mariangeles:
wonderful dish from a wonderful cook. Very good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
limcar:

Thank you.❤
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:

Dinner:

Gboyega the indefatigable chef grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
limcar:

So boiling plantain and making a concoction tomato sauce makes her a wonderful cook?

Wetin you go call that village kitchen nigga wey dey perform magic with food. grin

U ppl sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
KanuSE:

Gboyega the indefatigable chef grin

Abeg, the word too big for me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
GboyegaD:

Abeg, the word too big for me.

Instead of you to say 'thank you' with a smiley.

Manners nigga - no hard feelings though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
KanuSE:

Ur own don dey too much on this thread

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Ur own don dey too much on this thread

Calm down grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ezigbo ogede! Good one! You eat this finish na to sleep small and wake up with good morning instead of good afternoon.
Made me remember my grandfather's ogede plantation -
The sweetest boiled plantain came from his ogede plantation!

Mariangeles:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
KanuSE:

So boiling plantain and making a concoction tomato sauce makes her a wonderful cook?

Wetin you go call that village kitchen nigga wey dey perform magic with food. grin

U ppl sef undecided

No go let bad belle kill you and the evil minded hypocrites wey like this your evil comment!

Evil minded people!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
armyofone:
Ezigbo ogede! Good one! You eat this finish na to sleep small and wake up with good morning instead of good afternoon.
Made me remember my grandfather's ogede plantation -
The sweetest boiled plantain came from his ogede plantation!

Thank you my darling! ❤️

Your grandfather, is/was he from Ondo or Edo state?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
KanuSE:

No vex Oga, no be wetin person understand you go say 'thank you' for? Speak the language Wey I understand, bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
None of the aforementioned wink

Mariangeles:

Thank you my darling! ❤️

Your grandfather, is/was he from Ondo or Edo state?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
Mariangeles:

No go let bad belle kill you and the evil minded hypocrites wey like this your evil comment!

Evil minded people!
[/s]

Lol cheesy I can't remember quoting you though.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Lol cheesy I can't remember quoting you though.

Kpachara onwe gi anya ooo...

Stay out of whatever concerns me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mariangeles:

Kpachara onwe gi anya ooo...

Stay out of whatever concerns me.

You probably forgot for a moment that this is a public forum.

@cancelled, learn some manners and address me in English please. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Breakfast:
Flour fritters (Puff Puff).

Dinner:
Home made potato style pizza (Microwave boiled sweet and Irish potatoes as crust, topped with my sauce, cremini mushroom, onions, shredded beef, and marble cheese); coleslaw, barbecue chicken, and downed with home made vanilla ice cream.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

Excellent!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2021
IVORY2009:

Excellent!!

Thank you.❤
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

Thank you.❤

Uwc smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2021
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:
Flour fritters (Puff Puff).

Dinner:
Home made potato style pizza (Microwave boiled sweet and Irish potatoes as crust, topped with my sauce, cremini mushroom, onions, shredded beef, and marble cheese); coleslaw, barbecue chicken, and downed with home made vanilla ice cream.

Bro, can I be your apprentice smiley please, let me learn some cooking skills
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
favelli:

Bro, can I be your apprentice smiley please, let me learn some cooking skills

I will say the first thing is the willingness to explore and then use YouTube and you can always deviate and do things your own way.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
God knows I miss this thread cry cry
Dinner.........

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.