Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753117 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yxwqq:
Moi moi
beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Camp life❤
First photo ~ Best way to enjoy your bacon, just put it close to fire.
Second photo~ Suya
well done

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

See as you spread them like clothes wey you wash cheesy

Outdoor cooking ehn...there's something therapeutic about it.
the aura; the taste; the smell hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
ADUKKY:
Oats swallow and egusi soup with goat meat
its lovely

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Ofada+ beans + Ponmo
See as the ponmo stand gidigba.
Ponmo yẹn ti mu ata yó

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
battousaiX:
You should be prosecuted for this...in this economy!!! shocked

Lol.bro food first o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
battousaiX:
You should be prosecuted for this...in this economy!!! shocked

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Born2winnx: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
South side

Banga soup....

Fish and assorted with beef..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by roqrules04(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
I fried this Titus Fish in the afternoon grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2021
HelenBee:
smiley
So this thread is still here? Wow! Nairaland of 2014. Been a while sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Something good..

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Rextizzle:
Something good..
Can you state what you have there

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Can you state what you have there

Rextizzle:
Something good..

Especially that flower
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juleh01:
Have some unripe plantains chips Nlders pls
Awesome. How do you make this.

Explorers bread has always been 350/400 here

Blanquito. Your food are dope

I can't remember who prepped that veggie coconut rice but e enter eye. Awesome.

Prestonn come teach me how to make burger.

GboyegaD can corn flour slurry replace whipping cream in the curry masala?

Nice food pics everywhere
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
BossJamal:

Hey for a sec I thought those were some babies pants spread out to dry cheesy

Nice Nice
Where did u get that hot pepper? From d North or u made it yourself

Our suya pepper is d hottest with some locust beans added to it. You can cook anything with it and it gives u a great taste.
You add locust beans to your Suya spice? How does it smell and taste.

Armyofone how did you make the posh zobo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Extra soft strawberry jam bread rolls.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Ofada+ beans + Ponmo

Heavenly. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Akposy:

GboyegaD can corn flour slurry replace whipping cream in the curry masala?

I am not sure.

I think corn starch slurry is a thickening agent as such, you might be able to try it with regular milk but I'm not sure what the outcome will be.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lime loaf cake tongue
The taste is kiss kiss

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ingredients -
- 1 small pack of Zobolin
- 1 ripped pina (pineapple) peeled, diced and blended to be very smooth and light (no water added)
- half a kettle of boiled water

Process is simple. Put zobolin in a bowl and add the hot water. Let it stand and then sift out wasted leaf.
Add your blended pineapple and stir.
The frost developed when I stirred.

I didn't add any sugar. Not sure if sugar would have made it not frosty.

Akposy:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rice mixed with beans and chicken stew.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
All this food you people are sharing, there is God ooooo. Where una dey see money buy beans? 1 cup of beans is now N170 in my area, custard rubber is N2600.

People cooking beans, moi moi, Akara, I must investigate you ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Born2winnx: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Halcyon123:
Lime loaf cake tongue
The taste is kiss kiss

This nice.... does it taste like lime?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
I must join you investigate o...we have to investigate that madam mariahAngel - how she take get money buy plantain for 150 naira and beans for 170 naira in that expensive Nigeria undecided grin

glimpse:
All this food you people are sharing, there is God ooooo. Where una dey see money buy beans? 1 cup of beans is now N170 in my area, custard rubber is N2600.

People cooking beans, moi moi, Akara, I must investigate you ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na this type we go add for our investigation o.
See that hefty one week worth of poundo for only him for one meal eh undecided grin

SeaTrade:
This one weigh me ooo cheesy
Breakfast.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BossJamal: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Akposy:

Our locust bean is called dawadawa in Hausa..our girls make it,they know how to mix it. My mum had a lady who supplies it and other spices to her if I can remember. I miss it I need to call her to send it down to Abuja for me...will need it for my homemade suya soon. If Akpos and Preston can do wonders in d kitchen why can’t I...a full grown man grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
armyofone:
I must join you investigate o...we have to investigate that madam mariahAngel - how she take get money buy plantain for 150 naira and beans for 170 naira in that expensive Nigeria undecided grin

I'll gladly do time if found guilty of such heinous crime. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Halcyon123:
Lime loaf cake tongue
The taste is kiss kiss

Yummy looking. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yes it does,thank you
Born2winnx:

This nice.... does it taste like lime?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thanking you
mariahAngel:

Yummy looking. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Born2winnx: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fuckeveryday na whiskey I de on like this for the cold weather...nor be henessy.

Hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by roqrules04(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Born2winnx:
Fuckeveryday na whiskey I de on like this for the cold weather...nor be henessy.

Hahahaha

Does Eliot not give you headache ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Onego(f), BlueRayDick, Countyguy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.