Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753548 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Born2winnx:
Shey be rain de fall for your side... exactly what I need for this cold weather.
Real G.. na wetin i wan just run now. But i like that palm oil a little heated with lots of chopped fresh peppers and onions
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kamachicho(f): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juleh01:
Join me pls #Dinner

Beautiful masa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2021

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ofada+ beans + Ponmo

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thank you - can't wait to try it.

kinah:

Armyofone
I use smoked panla fish. And ponmo
Substitute sometimes
Sometimes you want to eat ofada but no cash to get assorted.
You can try it
Debone the fish
Fry abit on the palm oil with onion
Add plenty iru
Eggs and ponmo
You are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thank you BlueRayD - tripe sounds like a deal but the smell though
grin

BlueRayDick:

No, dried fish stew won't do justice to ofada rice. It's best u serve it with the standard ofada sauce which is made with offals( shaki, abodi, roundabout, etc cut into small pieces), ponmo and boiled egg. kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin lmao!! Can't stop laughing this morning grin grin @ "that one"

descarado:

grin cheesy

That one still know when to draw the curtain and she eats healthy most time so she is forgiven cheesy

Do you know I have never tasted burger?
Just don't know why.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol! Na me you yab so grin grin
The calories of eating everything is scary.

mariahAngel:

I said to myself "the nutrition police is about to arrest some nutritional offenders...just wait for it" grin

Arrest armyofone too while you're at it! She ate some burger and left the buns. What a bad habit! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Blazinraj01:
I tried this out today and I got a very unique result and taste. Thank you for this. I now have a new method or preparing spaghetti.

Glad it work smiley...Thanks for the review
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Meyshia:

This burger is beautiful.
Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Village kitchen

Camp life❤

First photo ~ Best way to enjoy your bacon, just put it close to fire.

Second photo~ Suya

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
armyofone:
Lol! Na me you yab so grin grin
The calories of eating everything is scary.

Iya mi, e jo e dariji. cheesy

What I do is whatever I crave for and eat, I make it count for the day.
To me, there's no such thing as just a snack or spontaneous eating.
Like, if I crave for chocolate cake, then it's going to be my tomorrow's breakfast.
If I've had all I should in a day, you can't tempt me to eat more.
There's always another day.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juleh01: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Have some unripe plantains chips Nlders pls

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Camp life❤�

Second photo~ Suya

See as you spread them like clothes wey you wash cheesy

Outdoor cooking ehn...there's something therapeutic about it.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Very funny, I for even go with pegs cheesy cheesy

For real, you just gonna love Outdoor cooking.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by battousaiX(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
You should be prosecuted for this...in this economy!!! shocked
blanquito:
cooking is my hobby
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Iya adugbo mi/wa, ko si nkan to ni dariji o grin

Chocolate cake- too heavy for me grin i like Brownies.
For me, I get bored with food easily.

mariahAngel:

Iya mi, e jo e dariji. cheesy

What I do is whatever I crave for and eat, I make it count for the day.
To me, there's no such thing as just a snack or spontaneous eating.
Like, if I crave for chocolate cake, then it's going to be my tomorrow's breakfast.
If I've had all I should in a day, you can't tempt me to eat more.
There's always another day.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
The meat don suffer. But man must eat bo.
From a distance, I thought it was tie and dye grin

Papi, well done! grin

mariahAngel:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Now look at that axe - that chainsaw movie on my mind grin papi, double well done grin

Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Camp life❤

Second photo~ Suya

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
armyofone:
The meat don suffer. I thought it was tie and dye grin

Papi, well done! grin

Adire. grin

armyofone:
Iya adugbo mi/wa, ko si nkan to ni dariji o grin

Chocolate cake- too heavy for me grin i like Brownies.
For me, I get bored with food easily.

Chocolate cake my ❤

I love food but I don't get carried away by any.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Prestonn:

Very funny, I for even go with pegs cheesy cheesy

For real, you just gonna love Outdoor cooking.

Abi? Make hawk for no carry am. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yeah - Back to Africa - college students event dressing grin
Prestonn- Farmer, butcher, chef etc
Maybe he is friend with the village butcher because I don't see you carrying the hog grin
The bacon is well designed.

mariahAngel:

Adire. grin

Chocolate cake my ❤

I love food but I don't get carried away by any.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Frosted Hibis -
Concoctionate Zobo - a mid summer afternoon frosted drink.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yxwqq:
Moi moi

This moimoi go Harvard come back tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oats swallow and egusi soup with goat meat

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Ofada+ beans + Ponmo

This ponmo shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
blanquito:
Lunch:indomie, suya,and chicken
blood of jesus
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Legitdimple:
Happy Father’s day to all the amazing dads...

licking my lips

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
iyke649:
Breakfast is served grin grin grin
yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Camp life❤

Second photo~ Suya
I really miss some suya

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BossJamal: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Camp life❤

Second photo~ Suya
Hey for a sec I thought those were some babies pants spread out to dry cheesy

Nice Nice
Where did u get that hot pepper? From d North or u made it yourself

Our suya pepper is d hottest with some locust beans added to it. You can cook anything with it and it gives u a great taste.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Ofada+ beans + Ponmo
nice combo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jahson19(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.