Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755741 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
cutiereborn:
Chef Prestonn, where is my box of assorted donut goodies?
MariahAngel, where is our spicy plantian and scrambled eggs?
Cococandy, that your spicy jollof rice and steaks?
It's my Birthday!!! �
I am greatful for my life, the one growing inside of me and all.
Happy birthday ma. Wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Saturday's goodness. Freshly baked bread and beans

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
cutiereborn:
Chef Prestonn, where is my box of assorted donut goodies?
MariahAngel, where is our spicy plantian and scrambled eggs?
Cococandy, that your spicy jollof rice and steaks?
It's my Birthday!!! �

Happy birthday beautiful and safe delivery kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I guess we share the same taste then. I so much love this meal too. In fact, I can say it's my best meal along with rice and beans cooked together from a very young age.

I really don't like maize on the cob, but anytime it's corn season I must eat this beans and corn before it goes out of season.
This is a meal I have never cooked yet I enjoy it anytime it comes my way.
So sweet
Don't even know how it's prepared lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeezaa(f): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Plantain and vegetables garnish with Ukpaka to the rescue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
cutiereborn:
Chef Pretonn, where is my box of assorted donut goodies?
MariahAgel, where is our spicy plantian and scrambled eggs?
Cococndy, that your spicy jollof rice and steaks?
It's my Birthday!!! �

Happy birthday big sis. Shebi I should come to your side laidz

Heavenly blessings always nne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Thank you.
I didn't think it was "lovely" when I took it.

As in! grin
Onye aghirigha di ka gi grin

Well, most of parables in the bible had to do with fig trees... maybe na Jesus favourite fruit cheesy
Well, it is...

Lol, Maybe it was the one predominant during that era...With that one weh Zacheus climb...cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stunnert(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Okay, I need to upgrade my cooking skills sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by davyd8: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

It is truly the fig tree parable.

"So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’ "

Which verse of the Bible is this, Sis?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Catfish Pepper soup for the weather.....I already battled the head before taking pictures

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
FloraEC:

Happy birthday big sis. Shebi I should come to your side laidz

Heavenly blessings always nne
You know you are always welcomed, onye nkem kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
poshestmina:

Happy birthday beautiful and safe delivery kiss kiss
Thank you dear
Akposy:

Happy birthday ma. Wishing you all the best
Thank you Akposy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tobichuks08: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Happy birthday to you!!!❣️
I wish you more joy and happiness than your ❤️ can contain.
Nne congratulations. I pray that you carry to term and give birth safely. Amen.

Here's your request...well, something close to it at least cheesy

Please can u teach me how you fried your egg?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by reaky(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Rice grilled chicken

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tobichuks08:

Please can u teach me how you fried your egg?

Ok. It's not hard at all.

For 3 big eggs, I use 1big fresh tomatoes (or 2 medium ones), 1 fresh pepper, half of a medium sized onion and a little salt.

First, I chop up the onion and pepper separately, then I chop up (and add) the tomato(es) into another plate, I break in the eggs (into the chopped tomatoes), add a little salt (you can use a pinch of seasoning cube if you prefer)
In your heated pan (set your heat at medium so you don't burn your ingredients), add a little oil (just about 2tablespoons or a bit more) and swirl to spread the oil in the pan, add in your chopped onions and pepper, stir and allow to fry for a bit until slightly brown( to release their sweet flavour and aroma), then mix and add the tomato/eggs mixture and allow the under to brown a bit before stirring (till the whole egg is done)

I hope it's clear enough and not too long sha cheesy

You can use ground pepper if you want, but fresh gives it more flavour.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Akposy:

His Excellency grin

You're so original!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tobichuks08: 4:48am On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ok. It's not hard at all.

For 3 big eggs, I use 1big fresh tomatoes (or 2 medium ones), 1 fresh pepper, half of a medium sized onion and a little salt.

First, I chop up the onion and pepper separately, then I chop up and add the tomato(es) in another plate, I break in the eggs (into the chopped tomatoes), add a little salt (you can use a pinch of seasoning cube if you prefer)
In your heated pan (set your heat at medium so you don't burn your ingredients), add a little oil (just about 2tablespoons or a bit more) and swirl to spread the oil in the pan, add in your chopped onions and pepper, stir and allow to fry for a bit until slightly brown( to release their sweet flavour and aroma), then mix and add the tomato/eggs mixture and allow the under to brown a bit before stirring (till the whole egg is done)

I hope it's clear enough and not too long sha cheesy

You can use ground pepper if you want, but fresh gives it more flavour.

it's not too long, i just had to screenshot it.
Its been one of my biggest challenges since i started learning how to cook.
Thank alot.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Akposy:

cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Jollof rice and beans,fried titus fish alongside Apple juice with garlic and ginger tongue

Alexa please play me Freak like me by Adina Howard cool

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
KanuSE:

His Excellency grin

You're so original!
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
No sugar cantaloupe ice cream and cookies is refreshing and perfect for a sunny Sunday.

Pic 1 was taken indoor. The others were shot outside.

Happy Sunday

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Made yam p........
This house sef, they prefer fried, then boiled white...... undecided

Arrrrrg! embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
zeezaa:
Plantain and vegetables garnish with Ukpaka to the rescue
See better healthy food.
Wish we can live together cry

Nobody will touch this in my house lipsrsealed
Should I sell them on ebay?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ofe Ogbono kiss

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tobichuks08:
it's not too long, i just had to screenshot it.
Its been one of my biggest challenges since i started learning how to cook.
Thank alot.

You're welcome. cheesy
I hope it helps.

If you need other simple recipes, I can help you with that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Jollof rice and chicken

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Akposy:

I wouldn't even eat the ewa with anything.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
descarado:
Made yam p........
This house sef, they prefer fried, then cooked undecided

Arrrrrg! embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

I ❤️ this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Akposy:
No sugar cantaloupe ice cream and cookies is refreshing and perfect for a sunny Sunday.

Pic 1 was taken indoor. The others were shot outside.

Happy Sunday

I love the outdoor ones more.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

I love the outdoor ones more.
Thanks. it has more exposure and warmth

mariahAngel:

I wouldn't even eat the ewa with anything.
I prefer soft white yams though

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrsApositive and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.