Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5738699 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Akeem79:

That's orishirishi grin

Dinner conference

Ti yin gangan ni orisirisi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Breakfast

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cinema4d: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Mynd44:
Breakfast
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Obinoscopy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Guess the name

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by solostar1: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Obinoscopy:
Guess the name
The answer is food in a plate and water in bottle.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by greatestofall: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Akposy:
Jollofication

You mean 'Akposyfication' right? Jisi ike, ina anwa.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
My edible gourd - butternut squash. Good food.

Looks like one thing lipsrsealed cheesy

Gourd in Nigeria are dried and use as juju thing.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yam x αΊΉja kika and it's sauce

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
armyofone:

Looks like one thing lipsrsealed cheesy

Gourd in Nigeria are dried and use as juju thing.
Me think the one in Nigeria isn't edible. It may be the wid type like we have wild yam, you know.
Nigerians that can eat anything.

I made hummus like 3 weeks now. I don't like the taste and don't want to throw it away grin
Have you had it before? What do you think I can use to spice it up?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oya send it over bo. I love hummus...great with pita.

Yeah, maybe naijans own bitter due to over maturity ?

Pass by those dibia or baba house and see gourds- scary thingz. It took me some time to love eating them here grin those one with green and yellow patches - puzzling scary things (tasty foods grin)

descarado:

Me think the one in Nigeria isn't edible. It may be the wid type like we have wild yam, you know.
Nigerians that can eat anything.

I made hummus like 3 weeks now. I don't like the taste and don't want to throw it away grin
Have you had it before? What do you think I can use to spice it up?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 1:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Mynd44:
Breakfast

Obinoscopy:
Guess the name

Come o... Who open gate for these two? Two mods in food section....

Hehe. Aguu dikwa.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Dinner:

Bacon mac and cheese topped with extra bacon, cheddar cheese, and biscuit crumbles and a side of beef.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2021
armyofone:
Oya send it over bo. I love hummus...great with pita.

Yeah, maybe naijans own bitter due to over maturity ?

Pass by those dibia or baba house and see gourds- scary thingz. It took me some time to love eating them here grin those one with green and yellow patches - puzzling scary things (tasty foods grin)

I checked it online. Those ones in Nigeria are wild poisonous gourds. This is the only reason we don't eat it cos its a sweet veggie. (I use it to make swallow) No wonder babalawos love it grin

What do you use to spice your hummus?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Yam x αΊΉja kika and it's sauce
Look at these yams kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
Finally, Got yam yesterday wink cheesy grin

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Obinoscopy:
Guess the name
I love your plant and food mat. What's the name of the plant
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
greatestofall:

You mean 'Akposyfication' right? Jisi ike, ina anwa.
cheesy cheesy. Translate o.

Where's Pocohantas? Please come and gimme Oha soup or any easy Igbo soup recipe o. I need to work on making nice soups.

Cc. Mariahangel
Cococandy
Descarado

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Twisted doughnuts dusted in cinnamon sugar

Good afternoon

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Akposy:

Good afternoon

Young Man. Where are you, like this?

tongue

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
aboyaji:

Young Man. Where are you, like this?

tongue
My kitchen cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cinema4d: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Akposy:

Good afternoon
Jeez this guy again?
This will be absolutely tastatic.
Nice work!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cinema4d:

Jeez this guy again?
This will be absolutely tastatic.
Nice work!
It was! Thanks boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CreepyBlackpool: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
somebody should give me better rice recipe. I'm tired of jollof rice and regular stew.

something I can easily prepare in a school environment though

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
I see why dibias and baba love gourds - shocked grin

I love my hummus plain and bland. I just blend garbanzo and add salt.

descarado:

I checked it online. Those ones in Nigeria are wild poisonous gourds. This is the only reason we don't eat it cos its a sweet veggie. (I use it to make swallow) No wonder babalawos love it grin

What do you use to spice your hummus?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Bacon mac and cheese topped with extra bacon, cheddar cheese, and biscuit crumbles and a side of beef.

That looks pretty awesome.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
armyofone:

It's loaded with vitamins too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Obinoscopy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
solostar1:

The answer is food in a plate and water in bottle.

Yimu smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Obinoscopy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Akposy:

I love your plant and food mat. What's the name of the plant
Ermmm, do not be deceived. It's a plastic plant grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Akposy:

My kitchen cheesy cheesy

You're damaging somebody's health here. embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
aboyaji:

You're damaging somebody's health here. embarassed cry
Seconded!
I can't even think straight anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
dollynnn:

Seconded!
I can't even think straight anymore

My sister, try think straight o. Because, I don think zigzag finish come realize say las las, I no go still taste am. I began thinking straight again.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
aboyaji:

My sister, try think straight o. Because, I don think zigzag finish come realize say las las, I no go still taste am. I began thinking straight again.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.