Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759902 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akposy, shey I won't pack my one week bag and come to jos like this. Haba, take am easy nau.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
mariahAngel:
Delicious milk buns!
To make these, I used:
- Two cups of flour - Half cup of sugar - Two teaspoon baking powder - One tablespoon fat - Half teaspoon nutmeg - Half teaspoon salt - Half cup whole milk - One large egg - A little water (if the milk is not enough) - Vegetable oil (for frying)
The buns is awesome. Great job

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Petyprincess:
I made jollof myself with no assistance grin ate some and packed the remaining in takeaway.
thumbs up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2021

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Stuffed, baked red pepper; Salmon

Like u stuff red bell pepper with either egg, cheese or or any other protein, bake it and food is ready?

I'm not sure I will survive in the abroad with this kind of food o grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Liposure:
The buns is awesome. Great job

Thank you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
You will my brother grin trust me. The salmon is very filling. Protein can fill you up. Just that we done sabi overfed grin

BlueRayDick:

Like u stuff red bell pepper with either egg, cheese or or any other protein, bake it and food is ready?

I'm not sure I will survive on the abroad with this kind of food o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:19am On Sep 10, 2021
Liposure:
thumbs up
Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Akposy:

Is it you?
I will post it this week by God's grace. Lemme look for the book i wrote down the recipe
Nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2021
armyofone:
You will my brother grin trust me. The salmon is very filling. Protein can fill you up. Just that we done sabi overfed grin

I know fish can be filling at least from my experience with catfish and croaker dem.....it's the stuffed pepper, stir fry brocolli and other pieces of vegetable as food I don't know if I will get used to.

I be proper ajepako, so I no know if those things go go for my mouth sad

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wasky101: 6:25am On Sep 10, 2021
aboyaji:

Should I have gone to abokileft?
Hope the oven work when you carry am reach house
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wasky101: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2021
ahnie:
Dinner not quite long

Rice,beef, veggies sauce and beans.
Please what time do you eat dinner that is plenty like this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2021
Home made Coconut and pineapple juice, with a little bit of lemon juice and lemon zest.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Fresh Cat fish pepper soup with little pieces of dried catfish and unripe plantain

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Liposure post=105657975]this is nice

Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Lovers of noodles
Please gather here grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
The new MariahAngeles is here.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fish and shrimp vegetable stew with white rice

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Stuff pepper, Broccoli and other veggies are delicious.
The deliciousness will cover it up for you and then the fish will fill you cheesy
But if one is a construction worker, burritos to the rescue otherwise you are good with ajebutter wink

BlueRayDick:

I know fish can be filling at least from my experience with catfish and croaker dem.....it's the stuffed pepper, stir fry brocolli and other pieces of vegetable as food I don't know if I will get used to.

I be proper ajepako, so I no know if those things go go for my mouth sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Toeyean1507:
The new MariahAngeles is here.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
BlueRayDick:
My Peppered ponmo sauce ready to be paired with fried yam

CHISSOOSS!!!
wink cheesy cheesy
Send me some,
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Short bread ( Cookies) dip in melted chocolate

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Stuffed, baked red pepper; Salmon

Wow, looks delicious please can you share your receipe and that of breaded chicken or fish. Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Three+some tonight �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2021
descarado:
Prestonn

Are you in Afghanistan?

No cheesy...My mission in Afghanistan is over.

I was on vacation with family.
Thanks for checking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapa... We overcome you by the blood of the lamb.

Thank you madam

Fried rice + peppered dried fish sauce + cabbage and beef.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sparklinglyte(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
aboyaji:

Thank you madam

na wa they look like grass
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blacckrod(f): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
For the cold weather ❤️

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Akeem79:
Three+some tonight �

What’s the food in the first picture? Seaweeds?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Quiona stir fry chicken.

I loved it

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Assumptabeke(f): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
aboyaji:

Thank you madam

I dey feel this your Overcoming Ministry....Lol!

Your food looks nice tho grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
armyofone:
Stuff pepper, Broccoli and other veggies are delicious.
The deliciousness will cover it up for you and then the fish will fill you cheesy
But if one is a construction worker, burritos to the rescue otherwise you are good with ajebutter wink

Made chicken kebab abi suya. Shebi you are now vegan,you dey miss o tongue
Was too tired for pictures.

Better than yahuza suya. Used her recipe, added some other things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CtQKz2nTjs

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.