Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747339 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Akposy:

So far you come with money and ingredients, you're welcome cheesy. Thanks

No wahala , na to just enjoy orishirishi I dey find.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2021
LordReed:

No wahala , na to just enjoy orishirishi I dey find.
Toh. No problem na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Delicious milk buns!

To make these, I used:

- Two cups of flour
- Half cup of sugar
- Two teaspoon baking powder
- One tablespoon fat
- Half teaspoon nutmeg
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half cup whole milk
- One large egg
- A little water (if the milk is not enough)
- Vegetable oil (for frying)

29 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Delicious milk buns!

To make these, I used:

- Two cups of flour
- Half cup of sugar
- One tablespoon fat
- Half teaspoon nutmeg
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half cup whole milk
- One large egg

MufasaLion, you’re invited.
I miss this cry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
babythug:
Sunday lunch
Tantalizing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hardvance(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Akposy:
Lemon cupcakes filled with lemon curd, topped with Swiss meringue, lemon wedge and fresh herbs from my garden (peppermint and rosemary).

Happy new week guys

You get YouTube channel?

Please try it out.... would love to see your recipes...on video grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hardvance:

You get YouTube channel?

Please try it out.... would love to see your recipes...on video grin
I don't have a channel yet. I don't have the resources to make recipe video yet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Delicious milk buns!

To make these, I used:

- Two cups of flour
- Half cup of sugar
- One tablespoon fat
- Half teaspoon nutmeg
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half cup whole milk
- One large egg

They look crunchy. I invite myself

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MufasaLion: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Delicious milk buns!

To make these, I used:

- Two cups of flour
- Half cup of sugar
- One tablespoon fat
- Half teaspoon nutmeg
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half cup whole milk
- One large egg

I love buns tongue

These buns you made really look good. You're good.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

I love buns tongue

These buns you made really look good. You're good.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Akposy:

They look crunchy. I invite myself

Of course, you’re welcome to join in. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Petyprincess:

I miss this cry

They’re quite easy to make. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
I made jollof myself with no assistance grin ate some and packed the remaining in takeaway.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Worst thing in life is visiting here while on sapa. While broke and hungry.
Gosh

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Thank you. smiley

You're welcome. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Delicious milk buns!

To make these, I used:

- Two cups of flour
- Half cup of sugar
- One tablespoon fat
- Half teaspoon nutmeg
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half cup whole milk
- One large egg

Nice cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
IVORY2009:

Nice cheesy

Thank you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Petyprincess:
I made jollof myself with no assistance grin ate some and packed the remaining in takeaway.

Looks so good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Thank you. smiley
Uwc
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Akposy:

So far you come with money and ingredients, you're welcome cheesy. Thanks

Akposy:

Toh. No problem na

mariahAngel:

Of course, you’re welcome to join in. cheesy

Na one day wey these statements become REAL where you say it and immediately, the person shows up Infront of your porch.

I AM HUNGRYYYYYYY O!!!!

Akposy... Mariahangel...

Do you people deserve to make heaven? cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
I'm dedicating this gas/electric cooker to akposy. I'm getting it for myself because of the amount of inspiration drawn from akposy so far.

I wasn't a pastry person till recently. Who isn't jealous of whatever akposy has churned out so far? Me, I'm jealous and envious at the same time. cry

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
aboyaji:

Na one day wey these statements become REAL where you say it and immediately, the person shows up Infront of your porch.

I AM HUNGRYYYYYYY O!!!!

Akposy... Mariahangel...

All cooks will go to heaven. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Today!

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 300wayne: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nyanya ?
aboyaji:
I'm dedicating this gas/electric cooker to akposy. I'm getting it for myself because of the amount of inspiration drawn from akposy so far.

I wasn't a pastry person till recently. Who isn't jealous of whatever akposy has churned out so far? Me, I'm jealous and envious at the same time. cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
aboyaji:

I AM HUNGRYYYYYYY O!!!!

Akposy... Mariahangel...

cheesy cheesy cheesy. I don give conditions alreàdy. Just show with the requirements, i full ground remain for you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
aboyaji:

Oh wow!
This is massive boss. Hope you're coming to learn from me make the money go round o.
Congratulations and thanks for the dedication.

Thank goodness I'm positively influencing. I'm feeling fly cheesy
What will you bake first?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Petyprincess:
Yummy!

Please, who's the person that requested for protein powder recipe? Kindly quote me if you are here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 4:51am On Sep 07, 2021
aboyaji:

How much where you able to acquire this pls?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
300wayne:
Nyanya ?

Bad person... shocked

Abeg, where do you stay?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Akposy:

Oh wow!
This is massive boss. Hope you're coming to learn from me make the money go round o.
Congratulations and thanks for the dedication.

Thank goodness I'm positively influencing. I'm feeling fly cheesy
What will you bake first?

Meat pie, maybe...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2021
The pan will give you the shape
Cupidkc:

Thanks.... Please how were you able to achieve that shape?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2021
And she has successfully added this to my craving list. Make I find person wey go make am for me. Well done dear,looks crunchy.
mariahAngel:
Delicious milk buns!

To make these, I used:

- Two cups of flour
- Half cup of sugar
- One tablespoon fat
- Half teaspoon nutmeg
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half cup whole milk
- One large egg

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.