Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781055 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sometimes when I get hungry, I just go through food pictures on my phone, then I'm filled. cheesy

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Unbothered14: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
mariahAngel:
Sometimes when I get hungry, I just go through food pictures on my phone, then I'm filled. cheesy
Lol...do u keep a gallery of anyone you post?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Prestonn:

Just kill me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wake up Senior Chef

Petyprincess:

This is nice, I will only remove the onions.
Thanks cheesy

cococandy:
just the newspaper
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
berryBee:

This looks sumptuous. I have been meaning to buy am Airfryer but I dont know which product to get. What's the name of yours pls
Thanks. Mine is Tower

lolipopandy:
Beautiful meal tongue
Thanks

Toeyean1507:

I will remove only the suya sticks
cheesy cheesy

cutiereborn:

Weldone Akposy!!!
Just remove the fresh tomatoes and onion for me
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
greatestofall:

Come and make heaven laidis and I'll personally organize 'end Akposy making heaven' protest for you!! angry angry
Abeg o...no vex

Sterope:
Which is negro pepper?
Uda. That long spice used in making pepper soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chatinent: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Then you salivate to satisfaction?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Twoclans(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dddd

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Unbothered14: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Twoclans:
Dddd
Twoclans ga ññuo mmiri o...grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Unbothered14:

Lol...do u keep a gallery of anyone you post?

Yes na. Don’t you know I’m close to being obsessed with food? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

Then you salivate to satisfaction?

More like it. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chatinent: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

More like it. grin

Gaa n'ihu na -atu ashi.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Appreciation Post

I want to sincerely thank you all for my culinary progress. I owe over 90% of my food making/photo progress to this page.

I remember how i started here #shy. This group and its tenants spurred me. You guys spurred me to attend a culinary school, to improve on myself and many others things.

Permit me to use this opportunity to thank Madam Cococandy and every other person for the gifts I've gotten here. They were just the morales I needed to take a huge step. God bless you all.

I wish everybody here elevation. We can always do better than our present (a big no to mediocrity). I'm sorry for every time I've failed to drop a requested recipe; i try but life is hard and i get distracted/forget...make una darijimi bikonu.
Thanks for your understanding.

...before I go, make una patronize me o. I sell homemade/custom made spices (suya, curry, ginger, garlic, proteìn powder, etc). I also make different flavoured pap. I can also be your personal shopper (both processed and unprocessed). I also teach/guide at a very very affordable price. Please don't air me. You can always mention me (here or on an old thread) if you need any of my services. My PM is not that active so i might miss your messages.
Good night.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Unbothered14: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yes na. Don’t you know I’m close to been obsessed with food? cheesy
Hmmmmmm....Interesting..

Afo your hubby na umu gi di secured with you involved na..cheesy

Is good when a woman enjoys her kitchen game...It means steady meals for people she likes..grin

I follow a handful of these female chefs on Insta...I jealous their husbands sha...Ndi ga eji nri bunye ndi di ha potbelly..lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Unbothered14:

Hmmmmmm....Interesting..

Afo your hubby na umu gi di secured with you involved na..cheesy

Is good when a woman enjoys her kitchen game...It means steady meals for people she likes..grin

I follow a handful of these female chefs on Insta...I jealous their husbands sha...Ndi ga eji nri bunye ndi di ha potbelly..lol

I’m just passionate about everything food.
Most of the pages I follow on instagram are food pages.

Not just steady meals o, experiments too. grin

I si potbelly? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who’s cutting onions cry cry

Please still remember us when you become very famous. Best of all the luck and good wishes
Akposy:
Appreciation Post

I want to sincerely thank you all for my culinary progress. I owe over 90% of my food making/photo progress to this page.

I remember how i started here #shy. This group and its tenants spurred me. You guys spurred me to attend a culinary school, to improve on myself and many others things.

I wish everybody here elevation.
cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Unbothered14: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

I’m just passionate about everything food.
Most of the pages I follow on instagram are food pages.

Not just steady meals o, experiments too. grin

I si potbelly? cheesy

That's nice...It will give you the diversity needed to experiment.

Lol...Yes potbelly na...AKA afo-beer...cheesy

You know how a young man starts growing potbelly few months after marriage...lol

O wunu ihe Nwaanyi sitere na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Unbothered14:

That's nice...It will give you the diversity needed to experiment.

Lol...Yes potbelly na...AKA afo-beer...cheesy

You know how a young man starts growing potbelly few months after marriage...lol

O wunu ihe Nwaanyi sitere na.

Most men actually look better after being married. cheesy

Ha na wukari ishi-ishi before being married. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Unbothered14: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Most men actually look better after being married. cheesy

Ha na wukari ishi-ishi before being married. grin
Lmao....ewoo!!!!!!

Ishi-ishi....grin E kwe hu m o..

Some bachelors look healthier biko...grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Jollof rice (and puff-puff) is probably the only saving grace of Nigerians (especially in the diaspora), otherwise, nobody (from other countries) wants to be associated with us. grin

@bolded? Well done.
Jollof and Nigerian entertainment industry are my two bragging rights grin and thanks smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Prestonn:

Yummy tongue

Let me take permission first from cutiereborn before I serve mine. Nice one my princess kiss
Thanks chef, you can serve as many as you want smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
cutiereborn:

This looks great Princess!!! kiss kiss kiss
Prestonn, feel free to dish a plate only tongue
Thank you smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

favelli:

You sabi wella wink
Thank you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 18, 2021

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Funminded: 4:22am On Sep 18, 2021
descarado:

You don't call it local.
Be proud of what you cook and eat.
You don't see Chinese calling Chinese food local or traditional. You don't see Korean naming anything they prepare local.
There is nothing wrong with the word 'local' as you presented. Local means indigenous. If someone calls something local, they mean it's origins are from the geographical location the writer or speaker is writing or speaking from.
So, calling that food "local salad" only means that it is styled and prepared using indigenous ingredients and methods.
Cheers.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Early morning goodness
Akara

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by michaellovaldo(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Halcyon123:
Early morning goodness
Akara

I get bread o,make I dey come? cry

Good morning,your Akara looks great.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
michaellovaldo:

I get bread o,make I dey come? cry

Good morning,your Akara looks great.
Oya hurry,thanks and good morning too

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sparklinglyte(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Mu low budget rice and beef but very very delicious

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Akposy:
Appreciation Post

Permit me to use this opportunity to thank Madam Cococandy and every other person for the gifts I've gotten here. They were just the morales I needed to take a huge step. God bless you all.

I wish everybody here elevation. We can always do better than our present (a big no to mediocrity). I'm sorry for every time I've failed to drop a requested recipe; i try but life is hard and i get distracted/forget...make una darijimi bikonu.
Thanks for your understanding.

...before I go, make una patronize me o. I sell homemade/custom made spices (suya, curry, ginger, garlic, proteìn powder, etc). I also make different flavoured pap. I can also be your personal shopper (both processed and unprocessed). I also teach/guide at a very very affordable price. Please don't air me. You can always mention me (here or on an old thread) if you need any of my services. My PM is not that active so i might miss your messages.
Good night.

I'm really happy for u considering how well u are doing for Urself.

I remember at a time when some trolls tried to get at u with the ẹwà agoyin u posted and u took some time off to detox. I like how u've turn all the negative energy in this social media space to something that's spurred u on to even do better then u could've ever imagined.

Keep doing u bro! U dey motivate some of us that were naturally lazy before Ur posts, cococandy's, prestonn's, mariah's, poco's etc ginger us too to cook once in a while.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sparklinglyte(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fellow nldres join my bae in celebrating her big day with just chicken jollof and fried rice and fruit juice

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
Fellow nldres join my bae in celebrating her big day with just chicken jollof and fried rice and fruit juice
grin cute i mean the food o notin concern me with ur babe.hbd doh

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sardine bread...sorry for the picture quality....na management phone dey on board for now grin

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.