Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781358 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
breadplanets:
Local brown rice and beans grin
Chai kee me oooooo
I don't eat beans...but trust me I would devour this food and lick the chinaware.
JESU!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
breadplanets:
grin grin grin e plenty o be coming
On my way

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Torie8:
Cornflakes with red apple for breakfast.
It actually tastes nice
Your combo is bae....I would try this with peak milk tomorrow afternoon
You're balling real hard.... Weldon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lunch is ready,RnB

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hardvance(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
breadplanets:
Sardine bread...sorry for the picture quality....na management phone dey on board for now grin

Recipe please

Looks appetizing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Akposy:
Appreciation Post

I want to sincerely thank you all for my culinary progress. I owe over 90% of my food making/photo progress to this page.

I remember how i started here #shy. This group and its tenants spurred me. You guys spurred me to attend a culinary school, to improve on myself and many others things.

Permit me to use this opportunity to thank Madam Cococandy and every other person for the gifts I've gotten here. They were just the morales I needed to take a huge step. God bless you all.

I wish everybody here elevation. We can always do better than our present (a big no to mediocrity). I'm sorry for every time I've failed to drop a requested recipe; i try but life is hard and i get distracted/forget...make una darijimi bikonu.
Thanks for your understanding.

...before I go, make una patronize me o. I sell homemade/custom made spices (suya, curry, ginger, garlic, proteìn powder, etc). I also make different flavoured pap. I can also be your personal shopper (both processed and unprocessed). I also teach/guide at a very very affordable price. Please don't air me. You can always mention me (here or on an old thread) if you need any of my services. My PM is not that active so i might miss your messages.
Good night.

I love your courage, Chef Akposy. I am also a chef as well. Well if you don't mind, we could get talk more on whatsapp

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
doscar:

I love your courage, Chef Akposy. I am also a chef as well. Well if you don't mind, we could get talk more on whatsapp
Thanks. I will respond to your PM

mariahAngel:

Akpokpokpo be giving us angles. Nice.

What are those seeds you sprinkled on top?
Yes o. A nice person is giving me free lessons on food photography. I'm practicing depth of field and rule of third. When I'm done, i will drop free food photography tips/lesson on my bday here. We must all take good food pictures here.
I will do well to put this on my to-do list.

Those are sesame seeds. Very cheap and healthy.

Shedrach00:

Hope I'll not chop my phone one day with all these mouth watering dishes you're posting shocked grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

Chai kee me oooooo
I don't eat beans...but trust me I would devour this food and lick the chinaware.
JESU!!!!!!!!
haaa me kill a whole Ahnie chukwu aju biko grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Akposy:

Yes o. A nice person is giving me free lessons on food photography. I'm practicing depth of field and rule of third. When I'm done, i will drop free food photography tips/lesson on my bday here. We must all take good food pictures here.
I will do well to put this on my to-do list.

...then after you’re done, you’ll give all of us a Google pixel or a Samsung phone each, so we can be snapping fine fine food pictures.
I can’t wait ooo. grin

Those are sesame seeds. Very cheap and healthy.

Ok.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hardvance:

Recipe please

Looks appetizing
i don't know how to list this out now cos i hardly use measurements these days. Just get a good bread recipe. One without too much sugar pls.
Season your sardine to your taste. Sardines these days has no taste. So i season with salt and seasoning cube. Sometimes i add a little fish spice. Then roll out your bread dough. Fill with the sardines and fold properly. Put in your baking pan. You can also use a brush to brush the dough with the left over sardine mix. Bake and enjoy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hardvance(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
breadplanets:
i don't know how to list this out now cos i hardly use measurements these days. Just get a good bread recipe. One without too much sugar pls.
Season your sardine to your taste. Sardines these days has no taste. So i season with salt and seasoning cube. Sometimes i add a little fish spice. Then roll out your bread dough. Fill with the sardines and fold properly. Put in your baking pan. You can also use a brush to brush the dough with the left over sardine mix. Bake and enjoy

Thanks cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogyunging(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
breadplanets:
Local brown rice and beans grin
I love this!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
anastasius:
Why do I always fancy this thread anytime I'm broke?
But once I have some cash I suddenly loose interest and forget about it?
I don forget this thread again o as I don go ma mama house.
Lol.
I'm sure I would be interested once I'm back to school and on sapa mood. Xhai

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

...then after you’re done, you’ll give all of us a Google pixel or a Samsung phone each, so we can be snapping fine fine food pictures.
I can’t wait ooo. grin

Ok.
Lol. My pictures are shot with my Tecno Spark Youth with a 8 megapixels.
However, recently I have been using my neighbour's Samsung Galaxy S8 and another neighbour ring light to take my pictures. Lighting is an important part of food photography.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Chairwoman:
Craved chicken pepper, but couldn't get scent leaves.
Try and plant scent leaf and other herbs in a small pot. They're life savers

My neighbours are enjoying my scent leaf, basil and rosemary plants as well as my yellow ata rodo. They just pluck and use..

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Akposy:

Lol. My pictures are shot with my Tecno Spark Youth with a 8 megapixels.
However, recently I have been using my neighbour's Samsung Galaxy S8 and another neighbour ring light to take my pictures. Lighting is an important part of food photography.

Will artificial lighting still be necessary with natural light?
I have this like/dislike about the unpredictability of natural lighting.
More of like sha...

Akposy:

My neighbours are enjoying my scent leaf, basil and rosemary plants as well as my yellow ata rodo. They just pluck and use..

Your neighbours must really love you.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

Your combo is bae....I would try this with peak milk tomorrow afternoon
You're balling real hard.... Weldon.

Lol grin thank u
The idea just came out from nowhere.
You need to try it kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Will artificial lighting still be necessary with natural light?
I have this like/dislike about the unpredictability of natural lighting.
More of like sha...

Your neighbours must really love you.
Sometimes it is necessary. Natural light can be unpredictable plus I love taking my pictures indoor.

Yes o

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JBoss25(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:
Spicy noodles| Suya X Masa

This food no belle full me at all. My gluttony level is increasing by the day.

Halcyon123 & other Josites. Where can one buy croaker fish and turkey in Jos Biko. I've been craving both for a long time, but no money. Today I manage get small money I couldn't find it anywhere....even chicken. I visited about 3 cold room but none had it. To make matter worse, rain beat me silly. All my efforts are futile....#sobs
I need this kind of food in my life right now

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JBoss25(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2021
kilokeys:
What do u do with left over white rice?

Came out nice.
This food looks like cow vomit lipsrsealed come beat me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JBoss25(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Torie8:
Cornflakes with red apple for breakfast.
It actually tastes nice
if I comot ur teeth just now which kind combo be that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:

Please come and be my neighbour cool sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Petyprincess:

Thanks chef, you can serve as many as you want smiley
cheesy Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Wake up Senior Chef

cheesy

cheesy You finish work.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:
Rice and ponmo/beef dodo sauce.
The softness of the dodo and ponmo is on another level.

Happy Sunday

Beautiful and inviting tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:

Please what do you use the yellow ata rodo for ?

I see it in the market but don't know what it's for spicing or garnishing

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2021
MJ01:

Please what do you use the yellow ata rodo for ?

I see it in the market but don't know if it's for spicing or garnishing
I use it to cook like normal pepper. It is spicier and more aromatic.

Prestonn:

Beautiful and inviting tongue
Muchas gracias

Prestonn:

cheesy You finish work.
Thanks boss

glimpse:

Please come and be my neighbour cool sad
cheesy cheesy

JBoss25:
I need this kind of food in my life right now
Have it bros. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Breakfast inspiration: Apple crisps and homemade banana ice cream. This is a plate of delicious yet healthy goodness.

For the Banana ice cream
Simply blend together yogurt, banana and condense milk.
After blending, freeze for about 3 - 5 hours.

For the Apple crisps filling
1 apple, peeled & diced
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

For the crisp topping:
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup oats
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon cold butter.

Who is trying this? Happy new week

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
...continuation

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:

I use it to cook like normal pepper. It is spicier and more aromatic.

Good morning

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:

Muchas gracias

Thanks boss

De nada.. Ahora hablas español smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obylynn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.