Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759279 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cutestboy:
Food is ready guys.

Upon say plantain is costly,you get mind com let am burn shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
cococandy:
Fufu
Hello ma, how do you people get fufu in abroad? Do they sell it there?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nuttella:
Hello ma, how do you people get fufu in abroad? Do they sell it there?
Hi. Yes they do. They sell the powder form in most african and Asian stores . But they also have an Asian store in my area where you can buy fresh yam, cassava, cocoyam and plantains. I usually buy the powder though because it’s easier.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SUPERPACK: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
My mum made bread today. Since we have no oven she devised a way to bake bread with her casted frying pan, hope it came out good cool. It was actually the height of a full loaf of bread just that I took the picture from above it. My new favourite; homemade bread.

39 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Mohzus:

Iya ronke shop be like rice 100 , macaroni 50 , dodo 50 , eyin ncan . I miss eko Sha meanwhile that bros wey post amala u no do me well oo
Lolzzzzz........ Which hood do you came from mahn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 23, 2021
chii8:

Upon say plantain is costly,you get mind com let am burn shocked shocked shocked
Lolzzzzz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Akeem79:

Which soup be that one ?.....
Afang

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 4:41am On Sep 23, 2021
cococandy:

Afang
Ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2021
cococandy:
Hi. Yes they do. They sell the powder form in most african and Asian stores . But they also have an Asian store in my area where you can buy fresh yam, cassava, cocoyam and plantains. I usually buy the powder though because it’s easier.
Nice. They must be quite expensive.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Nice. They must be quite expensive.

Fresh yam is quite expensive but the rest of them are okay in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Stuffed Pepper
I think I'm gonna love this, it looks good.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2021
Join me guys.. M

As e Dey hot grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Join me guys.. M

So na you dey sell 43k eba?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Dickeyrider:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aumusa: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Join me guys.. M

43k grin grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SUPERPACK: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Early morning breakfast made by my mum with her casted baking pan. At least as we no get oven we follow dey chop hot bread grin. Onwero ihe dika nne.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please where can one get fresh beetroot in Lagos?

Is there any other name?

Thank you in advance
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dickeyrider:

No joy my sister......No joy....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
SUPERPACK:
My mum made bread today. Since we have no oven she devised a way to bake bread with her casted frying pan, hope it came out good cool. It was actually the height of a full loaf of bread just that I took the picture from above it. My new favourite; homemade bread.

Nothing beats home made bread, it's fresher, tastier and cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
stevebond007:

Nothing beats home made bread, it's fresher, tastier and cheaper.

Cheaper? I doubt that ooo. One can buy a decent loaf of bread with 400naira but I doubt you can bake one with same amount. Putting into consideration flour,butter/margarine etc maybe 1000naira would be sufficient

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Omo! I was addicted to this stuff as a child.
I remember it being spicy too.
Thanks.

Ak.posy, this is the stuff I was referring to.
Is it

Is it the sibling of kuli kuli, tanfiri? I didn't like it because of the pepper, ginger perhaps. I enjoyed sisi pelebe more. And then hot Baba dudu. Chai, memories.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Village kitchen

Dinner ~ Spinach and white beans.

INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Onions
●Carrot
●Salt
●Black pepper
●Spinach
●Beans
●Tomatoes

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Onions
●Carrot
●Salt
●Black pepper
●Spinach
●Beans
●Tomatoes

What a romantic dinner...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
novia22:

What a romantic dinner...

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prestonn:

Thanks smiley

You are welcome....I have been going through your posts and trends and mehn you are something! Your level of self grooming and creativity is pleasing to the soul....keep it up. At least if we don't get to taste your meals, we can salivate happily....
And nice tatoo by the way... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2021
ayeesha:

HI Akposy.. Pls how are these herbs planted? Do they have seedlings or its the stalks that are planted?
You can plant the seeds or seedlings. I normally buy the seedlings from a local garden here. Online, seedlings costs over 2k but I get mine for 500. I'm starting my garden from scratch....doing mostly herbs (thyme, sage, oregano, chives, rosemary, sweet basil, scent leave, spearmint, peppermint, stevia, aloe and lemon balm) because of space. Gardening is therapeutic.

SUPERPACK:
Your mum did very well. I started baking bread with my stove and pot filled with sand. It was a wonderful experience

Piscof2000:

Lagos
It will be cheaper getting from Lagos. Just check from gardens around you

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:50am On Sep 24, 2021
MJ01:

Please where can one get fresh beetroot in Lagos?

Is there any other name?

Thank you in advance

Those northerners who sell fruits in their wheelbartowa stationed at strategic bus stops/estate gates do sell beetroots.....In places like Ilupeju estate, u will ṣeré it almost everywhere. Also, I've seen it at the Fruit section of big supermarkets like SPAR and Shoprite.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Immarocks(f): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Akeem79:

Which soup be that one ?

Meanwhile.....
Wow see abattoir very clean,not bloody and full of flies ..I don't eat meat I would have said am tempted..why do they turn slaughtered animals upside down.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Immarocks(f): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
DenreleDave:
Join me guys.. M

Did you pay #43k plus too?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Oats

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Onions
●Carrot
●Salt
●Black pepper
●Spinach
●Beans
●Tomatoes

This is healthy eating, wish I could start eating healthier

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoverOfLove: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Chairwoman:

This is healthy eating, wish I could start eating more healthier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obylynn and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.