Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5777987 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What does dudu osun do for the skin that Vaseline cannot? undecided

As for the nails, do you know how long it took to grow that and how many hair, skin and nails capsules that is worth? undecided

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Kobo ma pa mi na! grin
The hair, skin and nails undid me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
dancok:
Home made

Na 1 person wan devour this mountain?!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
armyofone:

I don't like anything plateful.
That your steak is big! undecided
Salad and meat are my exceptions, abeg! undecided

When we go barbecues, I dey throw'way the bread/buns so I fit make plenty space for just the hotdogs, chicken and meat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mariangeles:
This giant thing for only you? Won't you feel nauseous after eating it all? lipsrsealed
Nope, i go finish am chew the bone put. Nothing like a good meal heavy on the proteins instead. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
novia22:
I am tired on your behalf.
You never see fine steak be wetin. That amount of protein no dey cause tiredness at all. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

Na 1 person wan devour this mountain?!

He said him done finish it na small remain and he doesn't carry blocks o grin

Like seriously!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
armyofone:
True - na that 3 mounds up there from dancok dey cause tiredness cheesy
After that, one is bound to wake up still exhausted the next afternoon abeg! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
dancok:
Home made
Dem put the oil first then the soup ni

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Labadi69:

angry

no vex this na officially the last post i will drop on here till i go fit post better.. Peace
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
azraeljaheel:

no vex this na officially the last post i will drop on here till i go fit post better.. Peace

Don't mind him.
He's just good at creating nuisance, but has never posted anything. Not even once.

Keep posting. You're original.
Those who like your posts appreciate you and you contribute to the thread.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
Labadi69:

Guy wetin you wan gain with this sapa pictures wey you dey always post? Na ment? angry
[/s]

Na you dey ment!

E be like say because person dey keep quiet, you want to dey mumu yourself dey go abi?Ode!

Mynd44, come carry dis werey comot for here. He's discouraging posters!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prisomic(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
some people just want to feel relevant!! SMH I don notice u shaa, don't forget to take ur drugs las las u go dey alright

��author=Labadi69 post=
Three people dey chop that small egg? Die sapa just die

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Yummy soupy noodles

I made the soup from scratch (no msg) using seafood shells, seasonings (no curry or tumeric) and Saffron to give it color.
What kind of soup is that? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Mvena:

Dem put the oil first then the soup ni
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What kind of soup is that? undecided

Indomie soup.
It looks so delicious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:
Indomie soup.
It looks so delicious
Wetin be indomie soup? The water wey you take cook indomie be soup? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Yummy soupy noodles

I made the soup from scratch (no msg) using seafood shells, seasonings (no curry or tumeric) and Saffron to give it color.

This doesn’t look appetizing at all at all. E dey do my stomach like yamayama, like say make I vomit embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mariangeles:

Don't mind him.
He's just good at creating nuisance, but has never posted anything. Not even once.

Keep posting. You're original.
Those who like your posts appreciate you and you contribute to the thread.

Na person wey dey post picture of garri and sugar everyday na him no be nuisance Abi? No just let strong yamayama fall on you this night o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Matom20: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Labadi69:

That thing doesn’t look good at all. E be like Yamayama soup wey must surely spoil belle. Person wey get liver to attempt this kind grub must get Andrew Liver Salt on ground o and must ready to clean toilet cos this kain lems na scatter scatter for toilet e go induce o angry
it taste nice bro... And I am proud of my soup��

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
folake4u:

I love this Apple a lot.
Have you ever tried maybe making apple pie with it to see if it is a good substitute for the other kinds of apples. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Labadi69:

Na person wey dey post picture of garri and sugar everyday na him no be nuisance Abi? No just let strong yamayama fall on you this night o angry

Oga calm down....the guy posted what he has....is it not better for him to be real than to download audio food from Google? Give him some credit and encourage him. He is sincere. Most people today aren't.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
novia22:

Oga calm down....the guy posted what he has....is it not better for him to be real than to download audio food from Google? Give him some credit and encourage him. He is sincere. Most people today aren't.

Use your damn head. That nigga was trolling… angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Labadi69:

Use your damn head. That nigga was trolling… angry

Trolling where? All I see is you discouraging people. It's either their food ain't looking nice or shredding them for posting sapa induced meals....

I don't even know why you are getting upset unnecessarily over a mere post....This country is hard enough. Don't add to people's pain...be nice with every opportunity you get okay...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Have you ever tried maybe making apple pie with it to see if it is a good substitute for the other kinds of apples. undecided

No. I'm really not a huge fan of Apples except this local one and the normal green one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rinahskitchen: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Finally you can comment on food section and you didn't even thank me for answering your question, nawa.
Lol grin thank you jare
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rinahskitchen: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Noblesh:
where is this ur kitchen located
Akure
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rinahskitchen: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Yam porridge for breakfast. Hope it’s not too heavy o sad

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lkillbrokehoes: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Rinahskitchen:

Lol grin thank you jare
You need to thank me with food before I go accept. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by michaellovaldo(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2021
E don shele grin

Farming sweet sha...especially for Lagos

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.