Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,469 members, 7,850,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5818219 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Don't mind him.
He's just good at creating nuisance, but has never posted anything. Not even once.

Keep posting. You're original.
Those who like your posts appreciate you and you contribute to the thread.

sister mi oshe jae! Manage this breakfast with me. Hope you like pawpaw

ever had pawpaw parfait
extra granola, extra coconut, extra grapes, extra strawberry/kiwi lastly extra yoghurt! God punish devil

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2021
azraeljaheel:

sister mi oshe jae! Manage this breakfast with me. Hope you like pawpaw

ever had pawpaw parfait
extra granola, extra coconut, extra grapes, extra strawberry/kiwi lastly extra yoghurt! God punish devil

Ah! O se gan. cheesy
I like pawpaw ‘cause it’s very filling and hydrating, but I’ve never had it in my parfait before.

Se o ma je dodo ati eyin?
Fun Nlanalyst dodo meji lasan ninu e, ki o je eyi to kun. cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ah! O se gan. cheesy
I like pawpaw ‘cause it’s very filling and hydrating, but I’ve never had it in my parfait before.

what about mango parfait? I use to have a friend then her parfait comes with avocado and grated beetroot. Most people are used to the banana, pineapple or apple parfait

ma kuku je, so it wont be like agbalagba offered me something and i turned it down. Dodo meji ti poju fu nlanalyst, he is a light eater. Ma fu ni dodo 1 pelu eyin kekere.(jesus my yoruba na rubbish) cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
azraeljaheel:

what about mango parfait? I use to have a friend then her parfait comes with avocado and grated beetroot. Most people are used to the banana, pineapple or apple parfait

No, I haven’t.
My favourite parfait comes with apples, grapes, blueberries, kiwi, coconut flakes (lots) and granola.
The banana tends to be mushy and the acid in the pineapple tends to breakdown the yoghurt, so I might not...

ma kuku je, so it wont be like agbalagba offered me something and i turned it down. Dodo meji ti poju fu nlanalyst, he is a light eater. Ma fu ni dodo 1 pelu eyin kekere.(jesus my yoruba na rubbish) cheesy grin

Afi agbalagba. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
novia22:

Trolling where? All I see is you discouraging people. It's either their food ain't looking nice or shredding them for posting sapa induced meals....

I don't even know why you are getting upset unnecessarily over a mere post....This country is hard enough. Don't add to people's pain...be nice with every opportunity you get okay...

This one you are showing so much emotion. I can bet say that moniker na you undecided

Na so beggy beggy dey start. Show sapa picture of garri and sugar and guguru and epa then later start begging say na suffer suffer sapa tinz dey show you pepper. Better go hustle like your mates before yamayama nack you for head this afternoon angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
I miss this thread,especially while reminiscing of its eventful times..

Time changes many things..

Where is coconutcandy aka cococandy, pocohantas, pettyprincess, mariangeles, hathor, akpos, sexyjigga, blueraydick and the other homie with apparently excellent culinary skills.
They all graced this thread from way back 2019 with some good stuff.

Keep up the good vibes..Cheerio

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
armyofone:

Coming with my pandesal for that eggs.
Hehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dinner tonight.

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
duchaB:
I miss this thread,especially while reminiscing of its eventful times..

Time changes many things..

Where is coconutcandy aka cococandy, pocohantas, pettyprincess, mariangeles, hathor, akpos, sexyjigga, blueraydick and the other homie with apparently excellent culinary skills.
They all graced this thread from way back 2019 with some good stuff.

Keep up the good vibes..Cheerio

Hehe, some of us are still here grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Petyprincess:
Dinner tonight.

Looks tasty unlike all the yamayama food wey some people dey post here undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
...unlike all the yamayama food wey some people dey post here undecided

Smh. Mtcheeewww.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TFLASHOGEE(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dinner from chicken republic wink

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Princessjoke(f): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Drop location nau
michaellovaldo:
E don shele grin

Farming sweet sha...especially for Lagos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:
Dinner from chicken republic wink

Dem say cook in your kitchen and post picture. This one dey show picture of cheap chicken republic rice and chicken. Are you okay? No let strong yamayama nack you for head this evening o angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Potatoes and baby chicken

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by revived: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dinner smiley

Modified: catfish

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ariyke: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good to be back here cheesy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
revived:
Dinner smiley
Is that a snake? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by revived: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is that a snake? undecided
Cat fish....lol cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ariyke:

This makes me very hungry. Hope it tastes as good as it looks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
revived:
Dinner smiley

Wetin be this wey resemble mamba so? You better no go chop yamayama wey go burst your intestine overnight o angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Labadi69:

Wetin be this wey resemble mamba so? You better no go chop yamayama wey go burst your intestine overnight o angry

Be honest with yourself!!
Ain't you bored with this your attitude

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
starbuck:

Be honest with yourself!!
Ain't you bored with this your attitude

I call a spade a spade. You don’t like it, go and eat a very strong smelly yamayama something angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ah! O se gan. cheesy

. Me I no dey chop dodo o. Mi o like e.
But wait o, You can understand and speak [b]some[b] Yoruba and you dey scatter Yoruba like this?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 12:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Labadi69:

This one you are showing so much emotion. I can bet say that moniker na you undecided

Na so beggy beggy dey start. Show sapa picture of garri and sugar and guguru and epa then later start begging say na suffer suffer sapa tinz dey show you pepper. Better go hustle like your mates before yamayama nack you for head this afternoon angry

Bia...Labalaba or whatever you call yourself. I have talked to you politely but your chicken brain doesn't just get it. On a normal day I no normal oooo...so don't even think you can open your fly infested mouth and throw tantrums...
All these shitty cyber bullies hiding behind a moniker and dropping silly attitude. It's faceless forums like this that give nitwits like you a platform to misbehave but in real life you hide your malnourished tail in-between your legs like a scared dog.
If you don't have anything nice to say, pls shut up. Yes, you read it clearly.....shut up and while you are at it, take your two left legs out of this thread.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2021
novia22:

Bia...Labalaba or whatever you call yourself.

This man so you like to labalaba? I feel sorry for your lips when you go labalaba yamayama. Continue na angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 12:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Labadi69:

This man so you like to labalaba? I feel sorry for your lips when you go labalaba yamayama. Continue na angry

You are obviously a blind lost unintelligent junkie....too blind to see that I am female,too lost to know good Morales and unintelligent
because your write up shows how dumb you are......I leave you to the dogs cos that's where you belong.....
You want to keep up with your shitty attitude, Go ahead...but that doesn't change the fact that you are a sadistic filth with a dark lost soul...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 1:35am On Nov 21, 2021
novia22:

You are obviously a blind lost unintelligent junkie....too blind to see that I am female,too lost to know good Morales and unintelligent
because your write up shows how dumb you are......I leave you to the dogs cos that's where you belong.....
You want to keep up with your shitty attitude, Go ahead...but that doesn't change the fact that you are a sadistic filth with a dark lost soul...
My dear sister, do not waste your energy on bored entities.
Just laugh or ignore, never wrestle with pigs. They have nothing to lose.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Petyprincess:
Dinner tonight.
giirrrl!!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Nlanalyst:
. Me I no dey chop dodo o. Mi o like e.
Se tooto ni?
That is quite strange.

But wait o, You can understand and speak [b]some[b] Yoruba and you dey scatter Yoruba like this?
Se o ya yin l’enu ni? cheesy
Na still some sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Ariyke:

Vibrant. ✨

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Se tooto ni?
That is quite strange.
I sincerely don't, I only remember eating it while I was young. It's like deciding to fry an apple or a mango, the concept seems weird and needless.

Mariangeles:

Se o ya yin l’enu ni? cheesy
Na still some sha.
Walahi, oya mi lenu. I was expecting your usage of a few common words like greetings and a few 'some'. Iyen le yin pe ni 'sum', subtraction wa nko ma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.