Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756019 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2022
Breakfast..

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mykelslim: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Brunch grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Mykelslim:
Brunch grin

Chai! See food na!
Everywhere stew! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayeesha: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Halcyon123:

If your lucky bah,this is sha from my father in-law's farm

Ki na jindadi kenan fa! cheesy
For me to get yams this white and sweet, I usually send cash home to either lokoja or benue for them to send to me here.
Buying yams in this obodo Eko no be here oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Mykelslim:
Brunch grin

Looks simple and yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2022
Sunday’s meal, washed it down with few glasses of frontera wine

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
armyofone:

I'm coming to eat the fresh tomatoes.

Shebi you are in the South. Anytime you visit HTown, you could stop by.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigcee(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mykelslim:
Brunch grin
grin

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
AdorableSat:
Sunday’s meal, washed it down with few glasses of frontera wine

Looks really good.
The salad be inspiring.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2022

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CynthiaGeorge: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Noodles and sardines...First time foodlander.

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
CynthiaGeorge:

WELCOME

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teezzybee: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Someone please save me from this hunger, please, anything.

See food. Adult dey enjoy oh.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
adecz:

⏩Mashed not "marshed" potatoes is
made from normal boiled potatoes
not potato powder... ☹️☹️

You boil potatoes and use the instrument
above to mash it until you get a
smooth consistency. Butter is usually
added during the mashing .

There is nothing like "marshed potatoes"❗️❌
Thanks for catching my typos. undecided

I am afraid you are mistaken there thinking that mashed potatoes can only be made using fresh potatoes. undecided

The ingredients are essentially the same whether you start with fresh potatoes or potatoe flour/flakes, only the process less time consuming when you use potato flour/flakes as starting ingredients, with the end product being the same regardless undecided

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
I've bought a similar ^ pre-packaged/boxed mashed potatoes once. It tasted nothing like mashed potatoes that I had to throw it out and make the real thing. Authentic mashed potatoes are made using fresh potatoes.
It tasted nothing like mashed potatoes? Well, depends on the content of the package I guess. undecided

I eat mashed potatoes made either way and it tastes the same to me. Ofcourse I prefer making it from potato flour since it only takes a couple of minutes to make and I don't got to worry about mashing and consistency. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lunch serve but in-between

Rice and beans plus chicken vegetable stew

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Looks really good.
The salad be inspiring.
Thanks my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
CynthiaGeorge:
I like the plate
Nice design
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Creditalerts:

Delicious
How do you cook the rice and beans, please?
Did u boil them separately and mix later or you boiled the rice and beans together?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
⏩Marshes potatoes is made from potato flour. You simply add water * and stir to cook. And voila! You have marshed potatoes. 

Kobojunkiee:
Thanks for catching my typos. undecided

I am afraid you are mistaken there thinking that mashed potatoes can only be made using fresh potatoes. undecided

The ingredients are essentially the same whether you start with fresh potatoes or potatoe flour/flakes, only the process less time consuming when you use potato flour/flakes as starting ingredients, with the end product being the same regardless undecided

The issue I'm pointing out is that you
don't make mashed potatoes from
potatoes flour.

⭕️ This your picture is an image of
packaged mashed potatoes, not potato flour which you claimed using to make
mashed potatoes. ❌

It's almost like somebody claiming
they use poundo yam flour to make
yam porridge❗️❗️ grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Creditalerts:

I for like borrow this your vegetable
soup take chop very soft pounded yam..

Nice package..☑️☑️☑️

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
AdorableSat:

Delicious
How do you cook the rice and beans, please?
Did u boil them separately and mix later or you boiled the rice and beans together?
you per boil the rice and beans separately then cook together if it is foreign rice but for local rice you must allow beans to cook for like 45 mins after per boiled washing before adding local per boiled washed rice.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
I saw this on my whatsapp a status.... I dey find who cook am, I don't mind going on my kneel to have part in this food

Abeg who cook this food for here?? tongue tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
adecz:

I for like borrow this your vegetable
soup take chop very soft pounded yam..

Nice package..☑️☑️☑️
thanks bro ,it can go with any swallow food tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
adecz:
⏩1
Marshes potatoes is made from potato flour. You simply add water * and stir to cook. And voila! You have marshed potatoes. 
The issue I'm pointing out is that you
don't make mashed potatoes from
potatoes flour.

2. This your picture is an image of
packaged mashed potatoes, not potato flour which you claimed using to make mashed potatoes. ❌

3. It's almost like somebody claiming
they use poundo yam flour to make
yam porridge❗️❗️ grin
1. Again, Mashed potatoes is made either from mashing fresh potatoes after boiling or from boiling and stirring potato flour in hot water. They are one and the same only one requires mashing whereas the other is less intensive - more stirring than mashing. But it is called Mashed potatoes regardless of the process used to make it. undecided

Another way to make it using the flour is by putting the flour and water in the microwave and stirring afterwards. The end product is the same mashed potatoes. undecided

2. What you call an image of a packaged mashed potato is in fact a package that contains potato flour or in some cases potatoes flakes.. undecided

3. Last I checked poundo yam flour does make you pounded yam without the pounding - mostly stirring necessary. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
I saw this on my whatsapp a status.... I dey find who cook am, I don't mind going on my kneel to have part in this food
Abeg who cook this food for here?? tongue tongue
OMG... what is that soup ... see all that oyel on top. Na crayfish be that Abi wetin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Creditalerts:
you per boil the rice and beans separately then cook together if it is foreign rice but for local rice you must allow beans to cook for like 45 mins after per boiled washing before adding local per boiled washed rice.
Have you tried soaking the beans for some hours before cooking? It reduces cooking time by over half in my experience, and ofcourse cuts back on gas usage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Have you tried soaking the beans for some hours before cooking? It reduces cooking time by over half in my experience, and ofcourse cuts back on gas usage. undecided
Lol but there is no scarcity of gas grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Creditalerts:
Lol but there is no scarcity of gas grin
Ok undecided

I am always looking out for more efficient and effective way of accomplishing tasks, scarcity or no scarcity. It makes more sense for me to be able to do in 40 minutes or less what would have otherwise consumed hours to achieve.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Creditalerts:
Thanks a million
I’ll try this soon
Thanks ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingxsamz(m), Watianoengineer(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.