Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5769091 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Na man go kill this one.
Olodo

I can't help not laughing cheesy

I thought na only food over feeding dey kill person grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Anny505:
My first food post here cheesy grin

As sapa say he want kill me before e rest, make I take style go back my papa house go chop better food tell dem say na ASUU strike make me come back.

Na this garri go give me the energy for the trekking ahead of me. House were dem done dey call me since make I come back I dey form big man. shocked

Pray for me guys because I'm about to trek 9hours+ like the beloved prodigal son in the holy book grin

Why the food come dey far far-away like you didn't want it or it was sacrificed on the floor cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Slickey: 2:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Look at what AdorableSat did and you will understand how to react when trolled on the internet- do nothing.

By refusing to respond to that brain-damaged kid, she killed the pervesed satisfaction he would have derived from her response. So what did he do again? He had to quote another of her comment, still hoping for a response.

You must understand today that when you ignore trolls, you kill their souls.

Do not let a raving fool affect your browsing experience or the tranquility of this thread. He used to troll me too and I have marked him out for real-life consequences.

Ignore him like AdorableSat did.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 4:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Slickey:
Look at what AdorableSat did and you will understand how to react when trolled on the internet- do nothing.

By refusing to respond to that brain-damaged kid, she killed the pervesed satisfaction he would have derived from her response. So what did he do again? He had to quote another of her comment, still hoping for a response.

Do not let a raving fool affect your browsing experience or the tranquility of this thread. He used to troll me too and I have marked him out for real-life consequences.

See this one wey get bad yamayama mouth odour wey dey find solution. I give you advice of how to stop your mouth smelling of suck away you come dey vex. What is wrong with you? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Breakfast:

Monkey pockets made from canned biscuit dough.

Dinner:

Ceasar salad topped with shredded chicken breast, extra bacon, and parmesan cheese.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blackdot1: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Lunch

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Akposy:

Wooooooooooooooooow. I'm so happy you tried it! So much joy.

I tried making this again using another recipe, it was a massive failure! Too salty and overly oily.

I also tried pineapple popcorn. It came out great but I didn't write out the recipe used
grin thank you...find the recipe o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2022
blackdot1:
Lunch

What is this please?
It looks so unfamiliar.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Banga soup and snake fish tongue kiss

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
What is this please?
It looks so unfamiliar.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Make una invite me abeg.

I want chop Belle full carry takeaway join am that day.

Prestonn must cook for inside oo tongue
No worry, coven sis. I carry eye go market grin. Online in-laws and well-wishers will be well taken kiarof.

pocohantas:
Na man go kill this one.
Olodo
Forget that side, mama. 'Something must kill a woman'. tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
abeg make somebody run me something e dey do me like say I whan Die .please
Access bank
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:

Monkey pockets made from canned biscuit dough.

Dinner:

Ceasar salad topped with shredded chicken breast, extra bacon, and parmesan cheese.

Is it baked?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
blackdot1:
Lunch

Looks crunchy, is it chicken breast?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Slickey:

wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
When you are having breakfast lunch and super all at once. Bread, fried fish, salad, fresh mango with mango juice

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
AdorableSat:

Is it baked?

You mean the monkey pockets? If so, yes it was.

The biscuit dough is just prepared and cut dough for biscuits. You cut them into smaller pieces and toss them in cinnamon sugar (cinnamon mixed with sugar). Transfer them into you baking pan and make a caramel sauce of heat up butter and brown sugar (you don't have to heat it on fire to caramelize the sugar like we make the normal caramel sauce). Pour the sauce on the sugar dough and bake for about 35minutes at 350F.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

You mean the monkey pockets? If so, yes it was.

The biscuit dough is just prepared and cut dough for biscuits. You cut them into smaller pieces and toss them in cinnamon sugar (cinnamon mixed with sugar). Transfer them into you baking pan and make a caramel sauce of heat up butter and brown sugar (you don't have to heat it on fire to caramelize the sugar like we make the normal caramel sauce). Pour the sauce on the sugar dough and bake for about 35minutes at 350F.

Many thanks, this is detailed. I’ll try it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Na man go kill this one.
Olodo

You are wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lunch cat fish pepper soup and yam

angry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
AdorableSat:

Many thanks, this is detailed. I’ll try it.

It was nice. It was first time for me too. Bought the dough and was wondering what I could so with it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
back⏪ to basics ..

Yam pottage ..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigcee(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
dollyjoy:

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Dinner:

Crispy chicken and carrots fries.

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2022
GboyegaD:

It was nice. It was first time for me too. Bought the dough and was wondering what I could so with it.

And you did magic
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Late lunch

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Akposy:

Say Yes! Say Yes Prestonn cheesy
Say yes? You nor like your brother cheesy

Run from this kind proposal oh grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

kiss kiss Great! It's to start preparations of coming to seek for your hand now, and getting a list and every other thing. cheesy I've been working very hard as well, tilling the soil to prove I am worthy of putting a man in my house, hence my 'absence'. You know to be a woman is not easy, especially in these times.

♥️ You're welcome. ^_^ How have you been?

cheesy Been doing great. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Make una invite me abeg.

I want chop Belle full carry takeaway join am that day.

Prestonn must cook for inside oo tongue

Haaa!! cook on my marriage day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2022
aboyaji:
I no go believe o.

I know cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
No worry, coven sis. I carry eye go market grin. Online in-laws and well-wishers will be well taken kiarof.

Forget that side, mama. 'Something must kill a woman'. tongue

Qué está sucediendo cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2022
dollyjoy:

Inviting tongue This will go well with rice

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mydreams25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.