Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780901 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2022
amorprincesa:
After pounding do you bake it or?

No baking, just mold it to your preferred shape

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Rice with vegetables (sweet corn, carrot, and peas), stew, efo riro, and beef.

I like the mix of stews and soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Late breakfast
Mango season

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2022
And who made you the longevity monitor? So annoying lipsrsealed

Labadi69:

You won’t live long if you continue to eat this junk angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Thank God. U vex pass me sef. So many attention seekers on this forum...

BlueRayDick:

This is totally unacceptable. Whoever is the mod on this section should please ban this never-to-do-well.; this is the height of it all.

How do u just wake as early as 5.35am and u tell a fellow human he/she won't live long cos of the food he/posts on nairaland?

I know most trolls don't have things going well for them offline and they transfer their personal life frustration to whoever they come across online, but mehn this is just not acceptable. Na because of imbecilesss like this guy some of us reduced our post here cos of the negative energy. The mods really need to clean people like this off this streets angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anny505(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2022
My first food post here cheesy grin

As sapa say he want kill me before e rest, make I take style go back my papa house go chop better food tell dem say na ASUU strike make me come back.

Na this garri go give me the energy for the trekking ahead of me. House were dem done dey call me since make I come back I dey form big man. shocked

Pray for me guys because I'm about to trek 9hours+ like the beloved prodigal son in the holy book grin

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
AdorableSat:

I like the mix of stews and soup

amorprincesa:
This is beautiful and looks delicious

Thank you, I appreciate the comments.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
amorprincesa:
It's been a long time since I made efo. That's what I want. Make I bring my pounded yam
There still some left for you wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

cheesy
The first time I saw the video, I was shocked, then I saw another one where they used cornmeal and I think this one made more sense. So, you were not swindled. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hKrQR_Okk

I used to think the ingredients was something special which made it secret. I think Abeokuta kokoro made me stop eating it. In Lagos, it was thin, long, and sweet while in Abeokuta, it was round and savory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Akposy:

I used oil for the first stage and margarine for the caramel.

First thinģ I did was add oil about 3 tablespoon to my pot. I allowed it to get hot them proceeded to adding the half cup of popcorn kernels. I mixed till the oil coated the entire kernels. I covered and allowed it to do its job.

For the caramel, I can't remember the exact measurements. However, I used margarine, sugar, cinnamon and/or vanilla.
I added sugar to a dry pot and allowed it to caramelize, I added the margarine, salt and flavour. Mix thoroughly and poured the already bland popcorn and mix fast before the caramel solidifies (Jos is cold so the process is rapid). Spread out in a tray and allowed it cool before breaking them apart.

Forgive my typos....I'm tired
Made mine. Thanks for the recipe

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

cheesy
The first time I saw the video, I was shocked, then I saw another one where they used cornmeal and I think this one made more sense. So, you were not swindled. cheesy
yeah, I probably tasted the ones made with cornmeal, and not those made with Garri abeg. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ogbono soup wer go havard grin grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lovely
waistbead:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This is totally unacceptable. Whoever is the mod on this section should please ban this never-to-do-well.; this is the height of it all.

How do u just wake as early as 5.35am and u tell a fellow human he/she won't live long cos of the food he/posts on nairaland?

I know most trolls don't have things going well for them offline and they transfer their personal life frustration to whoever they come across online, but mehn this is just not acceptable. Na because of imbecilesss like this guy some of us reduced our post here cos of the negative energy. The mods really need to clean people like this off this streets angry

See epistle wey this one dey write on top simple advice. If only you could comprehend English….What a waste.

Oya na, go and be munching fatty and oily junk nonesense everyday and see how long your heart go last. None sense angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Anny505:
My first food post here cheesy grin

As sapa say he want kill me before e rest, make I take style go back my papa house go chop better food tell dem say na ASUU strike make me come back.

Na this garri go give me the energy for the trekking ahead of me. House were dem done dey call me since make I come back I dey form big man. shocked

Pray for me guys because I'm about to trek 9hours+ like the beloved prodigal son in the holy book grin

See this yahoo boy. You don carry this your yahoo beggy beggy format from okpo thread come this place abi? You better behave yourself before strong yamayama nack that your bald head. I mean it angry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anny505(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Labadi69:

See this yahoo boy. You don carry this your yahoo beggy beggy format from okpo thread come this place abi? You better behave yourself before strong yamayama nack that your bald head. I mean it angry

Didn't beg anyone for shit, na cruise 8 dey catch big man....I still dey my AP, Ion dey go anywhere

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
AdorableSat:
Late breakfast
Mango season

This is more like it angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
breadplanets:
Made mine. Thanks for the recipe
Wooooooooooooooooow. I'm so happy you tried it! So much joy.

I tried making this again using another recipe, it was a massive failure! Too salty and overly oily.

I also tried pineapple popcorn. It came out great but I didn't write out the recipe used

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

For thousands of years, spanning the spread of evolution and the rise of civilization through all ages, nay; from the beginning of times, from the first bang that produced the world, I've been meaning to tell you my thoughts and that: I WANT TO PUT YOU IN MY HOUSE, AFTER PUTTING A RING ON IT. But something been dey always hook me for throat embarassed, and I'm just saying dammit now! Anyway, anyhow, I have to compliment you. cheesy

I honestly LOVE your food pictures. So much. You're a great cook and photographer. ♥️
Say Yes! Say Yes Prestonn cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
breadplanets:
Dinner Odudu and yam
been long I had this..I want o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
It went it pap

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
waistbead:
That eba fresh and smooth die

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mvena:

That eba fresh and smooth die

Like your head undecided grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
amorprincesa:
Lovely

Tanks sisi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
waistbead:

Like your head undecided grin grin
Yes na grin Na why I put am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Labadi69:

You won’t live long if you continue to eat this junk angry
I wish I had a befitting reply for you but I don't.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Akposy:

I wish I had a befitting reply for you but I don't.

Good angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Prestonn:
This is so beautiful and lovely sweetheart kiss I'll gladly accept your ring, i can't wait to live my parents house, them don even tire for me cheesy

Muchas gracias por tus cumplidos. TE AMO ♥️

kiss kiss Great! It's to start preparations of coming to seek for your hand now, and getting a list and every other thing. cheesy I've been working very hard as well, tilling the soil to prove I am worthy of putting a man in my house, hence my 'absence'. You know to be a woman is not easy, especially in these times.

♥️ You're welcome. ^_^ How have you been?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

kiss kiss Great! It's to start preparations of coming to seek for your hand now, and getting a list and every other thing. cheesy I've been working very hard as well, tilling the soil to prove I am worthy of putting a man in my house, hence my 'absence'. You know to be a woman is not easy, especially in these times.

Na man go kill this one.
Olodo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Na man go kill this one.
Olodo

Basket mouth! grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Make una invite me abeg.

I want chop Belle full carry takeaway join am that day.

Prestonn must cook for inside oo tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) ... (3482) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.