Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780837 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sirqt5:
good job
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
waistbead:
Lunch

Porridge yam very tasty cool

Yummy
You added plantain, right?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Oat

Delicious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
AdorableSat:

Yummy
You added plantain, right?

Yeah

How was your day dear?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
frugal:
Dinner. Semo + vegetable soup garnished with smoked Titus, dried catfish, prawn and grilled chicken kiss
I had to call mom to remind me the order in which the vegetable is made cheesy. I forgot.

And it turned out delicious
Please what is semo? I’ve been seeing this here for a while now.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mvena:

This look nice

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dinner

Rice and beans=nri(food) cool

Ndi uchu ona go tire/die

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
waistbead:

Yeah

How was your day dear?
Fine o
I had a good one
Hope yours was good especially with that sumptuous yam porridge you posted
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Lolz...When it comes to Mariangele...This is me substituting a comrade grin grin....Nobody has monopoly of it..

Ya dokashia ha vamvamvam grin

Pep Guardiola, jishike. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
waistbead:
Dinner

Rice and beans=nri(food) cool

Ndi uchu ona go tire/die

Enjoy o
The stew looks appetizing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Pep Guardiola, jishike. cheesy
O wu Arteta... cool

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Munzy14:

O wu Arteta... cool

Arteta gini? You no wan win match?
You no know say Guardiola na Arteta papa ya ru na coaching?
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
karli4nia:
mariangeles please stop playing osterich
before i make here too hot for you to stay in...

Dont make me show you my flip side..
Munzi14 talk to your maria, before i shut this thread down
grin grin
Inspector General...Let me pass with my food before you shut down the thread.

Ana eme...

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Arteta gini? You no wan win match?
You no know say Guardiola na Arteta papa ya ru na coaching?
cheesy
You win some, you draw some and lose some... cheesy

Chai them the use arsenal check person wey no want win match.... embarassed

God when...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by frugal(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
AdorableSat:

And it turned out delicious
Please what is semo? I’ve been seeing this here for a while now.
Processed wheat swallow for lazy folks like us. Sure you're a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
frugal:

Processed wheat swallow for lazy folks like us. Sure you're a Nigerian?
Oh okay, it’s wheat. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Munzy14:

You win some, you draw some and lose some... cheesy

Chai them the use arsenal check person wey no want win match.... embarassed

God when...

Ike gwuru Arsenal.

I’ve not been following up on their progress this season, but I read they are now at the top four of the league’s table, after winning their last match.
I hope they can keep up with it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
AdorableSat:

Enjoy o
The stew looks appetizing

Tanks dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ike gwuru Arsenal.

I’ve not been following up on their progress this season, but I read they are now at the top four of the league’s table, after winning their last match.
I hope they can keep up with it.
Their case is a case of Chizoba.... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CynthiaGeorge: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Stir fry noodles with chicken Suya and sausage for dinner, and pizza

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Dinner:

Pasta with a side of ceasar salad.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:37am On Mar 09, 2022
CynthiaGeorge:

Serious heart attack loading…….

Just continue angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2022

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles our concoction rice with ishi azu is ready grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
breadplanets:
Mariangeles our concoction rice with ishi azu is ready grin

O dikwa oku? cheesy

You know, this type of rice should not be eaten with the mouth closed.
As you’re eating, you should be blowing out hot air. grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

O dikwa oku? cheesy

You know, this type of rice should not be eaten with the mouth closed.
As you’re eating, you should be blowing out hot air. grin
wahahahahahahahaha....odi oku wella

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
CynthiaGeorge:

Did you down the Hennessy as well? undecided

Bad combo on that table Cynthia, your toilet go hear am. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Preciousppearl:
mind sharing your black soup recipe?
Goat meat(i used fish)
2 cups of dried Marugbo vegetable
1 cup of dried Efirin
Smoked fish
Dry fish
2 tbsp. crayfish powder
1 fresh ginger
2 ata-rodo
1 onion bulb
¼ cup of palm oil
2 seasoning cubes
Salt to taste
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
emperorz:
Goat meat(i used fish)
1 cup of dried Efirin
Smoked fish
Dry fish
2 tbsp. crayfish powder
1 fresh ginger
2 ata-rodo
1 onion bulb
¼ cup of palm oil
2 seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

I made this soup on a good rainy day last month minus the marugbo. Yummy with rice cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2022
emperorz:
Goat meat(i used fish)
1 cup of dried Efirin
Smoked fish
Dry fish
2 tbsp. crayfish powder
1 fresh ginger
2 ata-rodo
1 onion bulb
¼ cup of palm oil
2 seasoning cubes
Salt to taste
Which one be marugbo vegetable? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Dinner:

Catfish water soup with a slice of homemade bread.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which one be marugbo vegetable? undecided
that's the main ingredient.....we use d dried one and grinded it together with pepper

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eleniyan2020, Cedarlivia(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.