Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,120 members, 7,852,797 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5823164 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yam x ẹwà agoyin + ponmo + egg

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:
This is it! Well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by frugal(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Quickie dinner. Rice & eggs.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Winningbot: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yam x fish sauce x egg

Pocohantas hope I tried grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:
See as oyel take cover that thing so. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
frugal:
Quickie dinner. Rice & eggs.
I love this kind quick food.... hot rice and scrambled eggs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Oil company worker.. nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Akposy:

This is it! Well done

Merci!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Winningbot:
Yam x fish sauce x egg

Over try sef. That yam looks very sweet.
Did you enjoy it?

Mindlog how far?
You said you would try it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mindlog: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Over try sef. That yam looks very sweet.
Did you enjoy it?

I did, carry am go work last Saturday. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mindlog:

I did, carry am go work last Saturday. cheesy

You for update me na. Next time try update me.

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:
See Better enjoyment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Winningbot:
Yam x fish sauce x egg

Another better food,my love for yam is second to none shocked
And you come carry my plate join shocked oya where my share?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
emperorz:
White amala and black soup(originally from ondo) wink cheesy and fish
grin morogbo

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Akposy post=110946712]
Wow. This is the first time I am seeing breadfruit. Is it different from Jack fruit?
I honestly don’t know the difference, I’d have to check.

Concerning the type of potato leaves used for my sauce, it’s sweet potatoes leaves. We don’t use Irish potatoes leaves. Funny enough I’ve never seen Irish potatoes leaves before. It’s not grown here. Do you grow Irish potatoes in Nigeria?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Winningbot:
Yam x fish sauce x egg

One of my favourites
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mindlog: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:

You for update me na. Next time try update me.

cheesy

Sure, would. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=AdorableSat post=110956373][/quote]
Awesome.

Yes, we do. We have them growing on a hectare of land here (the farm I work with). Harvest will commence in 2 months time

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
HelenBee:
grin morogbo
grin yes oo you got the name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
emperorz:
grin yes oo you got the name cheesy
That soup with kpukpuru... wink

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
AdorableSat:
Concerning the type of potato leaves used for my sauce, it’s sweet potatoes leaves. We don’t use Irish potatoes leaves. Funny enough I’ve never seen Irish potatoes leaves before. It’s not grown here. Do you grow Irish potatoes in Nigeria?
And here those looked to me like Irish potatoes leaves.. undecided

Irish potatoes are eaten in Nigeria meaning they are also grown there. Simply put one small potato in the ground in your backyard, water regularly, and harvest in about 3 months - leaved and all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 2:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And here those looked to me like Irish potatoes leaves.. undecided

Irish potatoes are eaten in Nigeria meaning they are also grown there. Simply put one small potato in the ground in your backyard, water regularly, and harvest in about 3 months - leaved and all. undecided

Oh cool
I will try planting it and share the results with you. Thanks so much smiley
We do eat Irish potatoes (they are imported) here but not the leaves.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:35am On Mar 12, 2022
AdorableSat:
Oh cool
I will try planting it and share the results with you. Thanks so much smiley
We do eat Irish potatoes (they are imported) here but not the leaves.
imported from where? Why? undecided

Yeah, potatoes are easy to grow and you can plant and harvest all year round, even in containers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 5:20am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Dinner:

Ceasar salad and crispy chicken.

Dessert:

Apple cake topped with homemade diplomatic cream mixed with cream cheese. After a stressful week na to relax watch spring baking championship.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Egusi soup with beef, periwinkles and panla fish.

Vegetables soup with goat meat, periwinkles, dry fish, assorted meat and panla fish

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2022
amorprincesa:
Egusi soup with beef, periwinkles and panla fish.

Vegetables soup with goat meat, periwinkles, dry fish, assorted meat and panla fish
How far? Make I come do omougo for your house?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=110960046] imported from where? Why? undecided

Yeah, potatoes are easy to grow and you can plant and harvest all year round, even in containers. undecided[/quote
I think it’s imported from China, Lebanon or so. And I don’t know why.
I had no idea it’s so easy to grow. I will definitely try it. If it works ehn, it’ll be my new line of business. Thank you so much for this information.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by frugal(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I love this kind quick food.... hot rice and scrambled eggs. smiley
Yeah it's not bad at all.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy please mommy Jay, no use mouth make me carry belle. I dey beg you embarassed
I don't even answer questions on pregnancy thread or even visit there for now, make dem no use baby dust rub my body for this Buhari economy. I dey fear that place! grin Giddyperson, Hunniesuzie, enkay and you sef go don born reach 5 by now. tongue
Halcyon123:

How far? Make I come do omougo for your house?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2022
amorprincesa:
cheesy cheesy cheesy please mommy Jay, no use mouth make me carry belle. I dey beg you embarassed
I don't even answer questions on pregnancy thread or even visit there for now, make dem no use baby dust rub my body for this Buhari economy. I dey fear that place! grin Giddy.person, Hunniesu.zie, enk.ay and you sef go don born reach 5 by now. tongue
Five,abeg pity me now. Me I haf born finish oh. I no do again,the two wey I get don do me. Last born sef never reach 1mnth sef. But how far,make I pass baton for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.