Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760910 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

One troll did the same thing with my moniker a while back, so I’m not surprised.
I called on the mods to ban the impostor then, and thankfully, they did immediately.
One has got to stay alert while on this forum.
Kiki.. cheesy
The cloned account is banned so the boy can keep spreading the picture..he's gonna get tired in time... cheesy
Skol Maria.. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbydams(f): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
nairaman66:
Parfait for the road!! cheesy
black hand grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dinner

Smoothies cool cool

Banana
Mango
Pineapple
Carrot
Cucumber
Water melon
Almond milk
Greek yogurt

Live life cool cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Younext: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Protein overload : Moin moin + fish
DID u know beans has more carbohydrate than protein?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
debbydams:
black hand grin

Are you alright? A Blackman should have a white hand. I don’t do bleaching like you ooO! Post your hands let’s see..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
waistbead:
Dinner

Smoothies cool cool

Banana
Mango
Pineapple
Carrot
Cucumber
Water melon
Almond milk
Greek yogurt

Live life cool cool
typical ladies and their ungrateful character.
See as you just dey chop dey fat dey go without giving credit or gratitude to your husband. You don't have an idea what the poor old man is passing through just to put this kind of food on your table sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Food:

Pounded yam with black soup.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Brian47:

Marconi and egg?
. Yeah
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbydams(f): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
nairaman66:

Are you alright? A Blackman should have a white hand. I don’t do bleaching like you ooO! Post your hands let’s see..
hey I was just teasing you..I'm not fair gurl, I don't do bleaching either
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbydams(f): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
GboyegaD:
Food:

craving kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
debbydams:
hey I was just teasing you..I'm not fair gurl, I don't do bleaching either

There were no humor with your statement!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Ceasar salad and crispy chicken.
i have seen diz picture b4 smwhere on dz page sad undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
GboyegaD:
Food:

correct grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2022
emperorz:
i have seen diz picture b4 smwhere on dz page sad undecided

Not the same picture cos I took this one on Friday. They might be simply close since it is same plate, same kitchen, and same person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbydams(f): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2022
nairaman66:

what humor are u talking about, oga life is not hard abeg, I still do not understand what is paining about what I said and I told I was just teasing you so why are u talking I personal or u want me to beg you, what I said wasn't an insult..see just let it slide pls

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2022
debbydams:
what humor are u talking about, oga life is not hard abeg, I still do not understand what is paining about what I said and I told I was just teasing you so why are u talking I personal or u want me to beg you, what I said wasn't an insult..see just let it slide pls

What u said is actually an insult. No amount of emoji attached to the post will not make it an insult.

U could've just commented on the food he posted and leave his hands out of it na.

I think u should apologize and move on.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2022
GboyegaD:

Not the same picture cos I took this one on Friday. They might be simply close since it is same plate, same kitchen, and same person.
ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Yam with the sauce tongue

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbydams(f): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

What u said is actually an insult. No amount of emoji attached to the post will not make it an insult.

U could've just commented on the food he posted and leave his hands out of it na.

I think u should apologize and move on.
to me is not an Insult, how black hand is an Insult?..I was appreciating his complexion,I don't have any reason to insult anybody.pls let's this slide

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
nairaman66:

Don’t be hard on her.

I think the comment was more out of excitement, like I can see your hand! type of way.
I doubt she meant to offend you. I didn’t see/sense it that way anyways.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

Don’t be hard on her.

I think the comment was more out of excitement, like I can see your hand! type of way.
I doubt she meant to offend you. I didn’t see/sense it that way anyways.

Thanks for your subtle way of presenting the situation. Have a wonderful day ahead!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
nairaman66:

Thanks for your subtle way of presenting the situation. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Thanks for your understanding. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by miracle98(f): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Plantain

●Turkey

●Vegetables

Have a great weekend everyone ♥️
You don't need a “Taster”? I'm up for it wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Porridge Beans

Ingredients;

Macaroni
Pepper
Crayfish
Spring Onion
Ginger
Salt

And water cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mariangeles cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Mariangeles cheesy

Hi! cheesy
How are you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hi! cheesy
How are you?
Thanks Maria... cheesy
Trust you are doing great?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks Maria... cheesy
Trust you are doing great?

I am. Thanks. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

I am. Thanks. cheesy
What are we having today Maria? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are we having today Maria? cheesy

For today, nothing. cheesy

Maybe some other time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

For today, nothing. cheesy

Maybe some other time.
shocked cry sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Soninja, Lovebuddy, 12spices(m), Teespice(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.