Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758940 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Akposy:

The Tempter is here. Well done Senior Chef

Thanks Boss.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Village kitchen

●Doughnut

●Coffee

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yam and red oil+fresh pepper+salt+onion tongue

As I dey knack this food, na so sweat and phlegm just dey drip and trickle down my face and nostrils simultaneously.

Oboy... Chukwudi, go and buy me hero drink make I use step am down.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Prestonn:

Things hard for the country na...Seems you like Nutella cheesy

I like nutella but not that much like people think, I wanted to open a nairaland account, it requested for a username and I didn't want to use my real name, so I began to think about the username that I will use and WHAM, in front of me was a bottle of Nutella, so I used the name. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Petyprincess:
Celebrated my birthday yesterday with friends, and yes I was the caterer grin

Nice one. Happy birthday in arrears. You've given me an idea of what to do for mine.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Doughnut

●Coffee

Did you creme your coffee?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
nairaman66:
Green tea and a little bit of coffee! Staying up the night..

Hmmm, I wonder what that tasted like. I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow morning.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
nairaman66:
Parfait for the road!! cheesy

Guy your hand black pass the steering wheel. LoLz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Beans and plantain with beef and melted ponmo.

Abeg how dem dey take melt ponmo? Pineapple juice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Proudlynaija:
For those kids who love the extra attention �, Say hello to fried vegetable omelette and bread

Nice. How did you get the shapes?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nuttella:
I like nutella but not that much like people think, I wanted to open a nairaland account, it requested for a username and I didn't want to use my real name, so I began to think about the username that I will use and WHAM, in front of me was a bottle of Nutella, so I used the name cheesy

Na so…you better tell the truth. You just like ‘nutting’. No lie before yamayama strike your head there angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
emperorz:
cheesy corn flour and veg and goat meat tongue

Ugali? You can do better with the presentation. See as the thing just be like yamayama angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
cococandy:

I really hope there’s a free toilet with a very strong plunger around you. E get why angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Coleslaw and crispy chicken.

This one carry chicken republic chicken and salad snap onto likes. Hiss angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
sheycrown:
Dinner

Poundo Yam and okra soup

Only you wan chop this big mound of poundo? shocked

No just come complain about how your big belle no just gree go down. Nor just try am o angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
descarado:
I discovered this soup recently.

Ate with cauliflower and white cabbage foofoo. Used 2 spoons of Oat as binder.
Slept like baby.

My sweet lord. People dey try o. Wetin be this again ? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
GboyegaD:
Food:

Pounded yam with black soup.

I salute the person wey get mind to chop this black looking soup without two sachets of Andrew Liver Salt as dessert angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
nairaman66:
Parfait for the road!! cheesy

See ya black hand wey you dey use style to show off Benz. If person check now, e no go pass driver. Hiss angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Akeem79:

Come over and join us in our Sunday lunch grin

Nicca, I dare you to show a picture of your black hand as you sit and dine with your so called Chinese friends. I dare you.! Naija waiter in China. I sure say na you be the Naija waiter wey serve me on my last trip….wey those chnko for kitchen no just send at all angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
descarado:

Slept like baby.

Name and what leaf did you use?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
descarado:

Slept like baby.

It looks interesting in a way. cheesy cheesy

What soup is that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
aboyaji:
Porridge Beans

Ingredients;

Macaroni
Pepper
Crayfish
Spring Onion
Ginger
Salt

And water cheesy

If you no block your landlord toilet for am with strong shaitt after consuming all that beans, then it’s nothing short of a miracle angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Labadi69:

Ugali? You can do better with the presentation. See as the thing just be like yamayama angry
e b lyk say yur head dey hot angry .....i post food based on my current location so make i carry am go dinning table cos i wan post am ..... Bros hunger no b anybody mate undecided ..... Anyway i will fo better next time thank you wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Labadi69:

See ya black hand wey you dey use style to show off Benz. If person check now, e no go pass driver. Hiss angry

This is my car. I bought it 5 years ago! Stop being a retarddd online. Because you don’t have it doesn’t mean others can’t own it. Mumu man..

Check through your comments, you are just a dysfunctional local rabid infested Agbero who is at war with himself!

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
LordReed:

Guy your hand black pass the steering wheel. LoLz

I am an unapologetic black man my brother! grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
descarado:

That's edo black soup.

Very nice soup. I eat it with rice, yam or eba.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
folake4u:

Very nice soup. I eat it with rice, yam or eba.

Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Labadi69:

I salute the person wey get mind to chop this black looking soup without two sachets of Andrew Liver Salt as dessert angry
this soup if properly cooked is highly medicinal. Combination of various blended leaves. Forget the look if person wae wash hand cook am for you, you go cut ur finger as you dae lick am,I prefer it with garri or starch tho

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Nawa!

The soup make sense oh. smiley

It's an Edo native soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Preciousppearl:
this soup if properly cooked is highly medicinal. Combination of various blended leaves. Forget the look if person wae wash hand cook am for you, you go cut ur finger as you dae lick am,I prefer it with garri or starch tho

Correct babe!!!!! You know this.

It's very medicinal. And sweet! I dey lick my fingers anytime them add bush meat join am. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
folake4u:

The soup make sense oh. smiley

It's an Edo native soup.

I know right. Just surprising a normal human being takes it with rice and yam. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
pocohantas:

I know right. Just surprising a normal human being takes it with rice and yam. cheesy cheesy

Lmao. You can alternate it with the two na.

It's just like eating efo riro with rice.
Egusi soup and rice.
Ofe akwu and rice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.