Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749595 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2022
babythug:

Reminds me of someone who said there was no meat/Fish/chicken available so they boiled eggs to eat with their swallow cheesy

Using boiled egg to eat swallow is normal.... Dear grin grin grin

I do it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Beans and plantain.

That beef don enter stew wella! The food dey enter my eyes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Anonymous29:

That beef don enter stew wella! The food dey enter my eyes

Take am as inspiration to cook the same thing for dinner.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Village kitchen

●Doughnut

●Green Tea

Have a beautiful day everyone ♥️

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Doughnut

●Green Tea

If it looks this beautiful, I wonder how the original will look.
Well done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

If it looks this beautiful, I wonder how the original will look.
Well done.
Imagine cheesy

Thanks my Queen kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nuttella:
@pocohantas, you have not been active for a while here what happened?

This thread is getting dry.

Can’t remember. There was a point trolls were invading the thread to troll active members and they were also getting indulged by some active members. I was hopping that when they discourage people from posting, they would help us move the thread to the next level.

Life happened and I just didn’t have as much time to cook and snap. Not even for my blog.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rukz: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Beans and plantain.
bro when I grow up I wanna be like u.........no day passes without me checking ur post here,

walai u dey enjoy.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Can’t remember. There was a point trolls were invading the thread to troll active members and they were also getting indulged by some active members. So, I was hopping that when they discourage people from posting, they would help us move the thread to the next level.

Life happened and I just didn’t have as much time to cook and snap. Not even for my blog.
Yeah I noticed, I really like this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shedrach00(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Na wa o...Na everything Don get swallow now; rice, potato, wheat, oats, cauliflower and even coconut sef...

As for me, any swallow that is not eba, amala or Pounded yam does not belong to my table. I will pass. cool

Don't mind them,

All those rice, coconut, etc swallow are just copycats

Eba, Amala, pounded yam and Akpu are the real deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Beans and plantain.

Wowzerful!
Could you add more to that beans? That's certainly not enough quantity for a grown stomach. grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blessbunmi(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
dahgifted:
Is Air fryer better than frying on heat?
Does it uses oil to fry too?
Airfryer does not need oil to fry. It fries with heat too but much healthier.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ofada

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Beloved03:

Wowzerful!
Could you add more to that beans? That's certainly not enough quantity for a grown stomach. grin grin grin

Why is that portion not enough for an adult?

rukz:
grin ;Dbro when I grow up I wanna be like u.........no day passes without me checking ur post here,

walai u dey enjoy.

Thanks for the compliment, na God dey do am ooo. By the way, food na essential na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Can’t remember. There was a point trolls were invading the thread to troll active members and they were also getting indulged by some active members. I was hopping that when they discourage people from posting, they would help us move the thread to the next level.

Hopefully you have time to cook and snap again.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Ofada

Do you like Mussels?

I have one special recipe for this Ofada rice, oven cook though.

Rice, Potato and Mussels.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Doughnut

●Green Tea

What this brother must have done to ladies eh... Mmemina lipsrsealed

See beauty in all his posts. I mistakenly went back to relike the posts. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Breakfast:

Yam and egg.

Dinner:

Yam and beans.

49 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Prestonn:

Do you like Mussels?

I honestly don’t know if I will like Mussels cos I’ve not tried it before . One time I was at ocean basket where the only serve sea food ranging from fish fillet , calamari , etc I had to bounce and cos my liver no carry am ( I scare easily to try new stuff)

How does mussels taste ? Maybe if someone can give me heads up of what to expect I might give it a try

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Fried rice + cole slaw x ponmo & shaki

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Breakfast
Fried yam, beef stew, and power malt.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yes I do. Especially when cooked in white or red wine, fresh diced tomatoes and garlic.

I do cook it occasionally. Simplicity does it for mussels.

Did you deshelled yours before adding to the rice?

Prestonn:

Do you like Mussels?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Freshly made Afang soup

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
loveymom:
Freshly made Afang soup

Looks really good.
The soup is becoming more popular, it's threatening to dethrone ofe oha. cheesy

It beats oha in terms of nutrition though.
It's the enough palm oil part that has me sceptical.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

Looks really good.

Thank you, I will choose Oha any day, anytime over afang soup but I still love my Afang soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sweet potatoes &
beef tomato sauce ..✨✨✨

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
Pls you all should Join me with love

Dedicated to my mentor sir GboyegaD

cheesy grin grin

Good night
Na this kain combo dem dey call penkelemess grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
adecz:

Sweet potatoes &
beef tomato sauce ..✨✨✨
The stew dey pour o

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 2:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Wondering what to do with this chicken.....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Apr 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
Looks really good.

Oha will always have its place in my heart . No other soup can take that place. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Dinner:

Rice, plantain, and Titus.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 5:15am On Apr 16, 2022
lahips:
Wondering what to do with this chicken.....
Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Niok and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.