Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759477 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
OK o! cheesy
Bread and ice cream is not commonly eaten in Nigeria.
It's ijekuje! undecided
Do you eat your bread with eggs? With milk? With cream? All that is what is contained in your ice cream. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you eat your bread with eggs? With milk? With cream? All that is what is contained in your ice cream. grin

Excuses Kobo, excuses! grin

What about the excess sugar? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
Excuses Kobo, excuses! grin
What about the excess sugar? undecided
Some folks like a lot of sugar with their morning tea. grin

I have never really tried it but maybe zero-calorie sugar ice-cream may not be a bad idea for those who have a problem with that. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Some folks like a lot of sugar with their morning tea. grin

I have never really tried it but maybe zero-calorie sugar ice-cream may not be a bad idea for those who have a problem with that. undecided

That is not possible.

Calories are not bad though, it is taking too much than your body needs too often that is bad.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
That is not possible.

Calories are not bad though, it is taking too much than your body needs too often that is bad.
a sugar free option might work even better to make my ice-cream sandwich a regular for me. grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I had vanilla ice cream sandwich and I look forward to having the same today for breakfast. undecided

Basically, you toast two slices of bread and then spread a heaping of vanilla ice cream in between and yummy yum yum! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cousin9999:
Don't knock it until you have tried it. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
cool
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Doughnut

●Green Tea

Have a beautiful day everyone ♥️

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 1:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Don't knock it until you have tried it. grin

This might be the only ice cream sandwich you need.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Cousin9999:

This might be the only ice cream sandwich you need.
undecided
I prefer ice-cream on toast instead. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:06am On Apr 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Somebody is on the way to have a taste of this cow leg pepper soup cool
mmm

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Spicy noodle soup

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2022
miracle98:
Breakfast.
My love for palm oil no be here. smiley
True. There's something bout palm oil....can't even explain it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2022
No matter what u are going tru, chop first!

Even Jesus knowing he was going to be crucified on good Friday still host last supper on Thursday. cool

You Gerrit? If u don't Gerrit, forget about it

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2022
Make una dey try invite person to chop easter food...wetin dem dey preach give una sef for church cry

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SerikiFulani(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Looks really good.
The soup is becoming more popular, it's threatening to dethrone ofe oha. cheesy

It beats oha in terms of nutrition though.
It's the enough palm oil part that has me sceptical.

Nothing can dethrone ofe oha

That soup is in a class of its own

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LotaTee: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
a sugar free option might work even better to make my ice-cream sandwich a regular for me. grin
I see your posts a lot on this thread yet not a single picture of your food.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
angry where una Easter rice they ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
cococandy:
Spicy noodle soup
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sniper04(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
posty56:
angry where una Easter rice they ?
And I was going to cook jollof rice today o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
As e dey hot wink

39 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sniper04:

And I was going to cook jollof rice today o
so what did you end up cooking
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
From the Kitchen of dem MANNA,

Happy Easter with Love kiss kiss kiss

Best Easter Ever.
It can only be GOD.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Happy Easter Everyone kiss

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sniper04(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
posty56:
so what did you end up cooking
Nothing o,na garri I drink,ATM no dispense cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sniper04:
Nothing o,na garri I drink,ATM no dispense cool
lol it's well
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
post=112028060:
From the Kitchen of dem MANNA,

Happy Easter with Love kiss kiss kiss

Best Easter Ever.
It can only be GOD.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Happy Easter Everyone kiss
Felix you wey dey sell slippers for benue ,how take afford this kind food , abi you thief the image from Google
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I honestly don’t know if I will like Mussels cos I’ve not tried it before . One time I was at ocean basket where the only serve sea food ranging from fish fillet , calamari , etc I had to bounce and cos my liver no carry am ( I scare easily to try new stuff)

How does mussels taste ? Maybe if someone can give me heads up of what to expect I might give it a try

cheesy cheesy

Gonna be difficult then, because you don't like sea food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
armyofone:
Yes I do. Especially when cooked in white or red wine, fresh diced tomatoes and garlic.

I do cook it occasionally. Simplicity does it for mussels.

Did you deshelled yours before adding to the rice?

You go like enjoyment oh, very correct.

No, i cook with the shell.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
amorprincesa:
I would love to try this.
Taste great tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rainluv, obylynn, JstBrave(f), opeyemi3737, Hollyb(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.