Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5792106 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
bisqit:
who wants to eat me?
shocked u be good?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by robosky02(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prestonn:

cheesy steak

Ok - with the stuff that sticked out, it looked like an headless tortoise cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
loveymom:
After eating banana bread yesterday, here I am drinking cleanse tea. I don't know who I dey deceive. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Descarado, come and drink cleanse tea cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
that’s why I laughed the other day when you said I was eating healthy. You and I know the real truth grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
cococandy:
that’s why I laughed the other day when you said I was eating healthy. You and I know the real truth grin

cheesy grin grin cheesy Absolutely! It is well with our eating habits.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
loveymom:
After eating banana bread yesterday, here I am drinking cleanse tea. I don't know who I dey deceive. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Descarado, come and drink cleanse tea cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You see your life cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
descarado:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You see your life cheesy grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin inside life.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
cococandy:
Our psych is completely destroyed with our eating habit.
You want to run away, it will draw you back like magnet cheesy

I have decided to embrace half Asian half Nigerian.

And the worst thing the drs won't tell you is that all ailments we have today is caused by what we eat except accidents.
If uou have time, watch Dr berg something.
You will be shocked to the marrow.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
loveymom:

cheesy grin grin cheesy Absolutely! It is well with our eating habits.

And in larrrrge proportion.
Don't know if we have drums in our stomach cheesy

When I was on admission sometime ago in the hospital, you need to see what they brought as lunch. Like tasting when cooking cheesy
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mykelslim:

Nice grin

This is native rice right? Did you make it with vegetable oil?
I’m going to try it. I’ve been making it with red oil

Yes, vegetable oil.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
descarado:

And in larrrrge proportion.
Don't know if we have drums in our stomach cheesy

When I was on admission sometime ago in the hospital, you need to see what they brought as lunch. Like tasting when cooking cheesy
Seriously?

At the bold, that is how we are brought up from childhood. To eat a huge meal in one sitting, we are now accustomed to it.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy I am laughing so hard at a tasting when cooking. You did not request for extra lunch?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
descarado:

Our psych is completely destroyed with our eating habit.
You want to run away, it will draw you back like magnet cheesy

I have decided to embrace half Asian half Nigerian.

And the worst thing the drs won't tell you is that all ailments we have today is caused by what we eat except accidents.
If uou have time, watch Dr berg something.
You will be shocked to the marrow.

Motivational speaking - I have decided to control food grin so easy to eat a bucket of KFC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
armyofone:

Motivational speaking - I have decided to control food grin so easy to eat a bucket of KFC grin

I laugh in Cantonese cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
loveymom:

At the bold, that is how we are brought up from childhood. To eat a huge meal in one sitting, we are now accustomed to it.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy I am laughing so hard at a tasting when cooking. You did not request for extra lunch?
I refused to eat that cheesy
At least let me know I was fasting cheesy
And they will eat that for like 30 minutes. Some won't even finish it.
Na so I dey look them with corner eye cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
descarado:

I refused to eat that cheesy
At least let me know I was fasting cheesy
And they will eat that for like 30 minutes. Some won't even finish it.
Na so I dey look them with corner eye cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy half bread is better than one puff-puff oooo grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dinner....

Rice don Zeh oo grin grin

Live life..

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kingoftrust(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Something light

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dollywood(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner;

Mashed potatoes, vegetable, and creamy shrimp white wine reduced sauce.

You cook your food yourself?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dollywood:

You cook your food yourself?

Yes I do; sometimes, my wife does; other times, we cook the food together. The most important thing though is planning the food together.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dollywood(m): 12:45am On Apr 27, 2022
GboyegaD:

Yes I do; sometimes, my wife does; other times, we cook the food together. The most important thing though is planning the food together.

That is beautiful. When I grow up, I wanna b like u. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by telmens: 12:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Pls add my spoon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by telmens: 12:52am On Apr 27, 2022
waistbead:
Dinner....

Live life..
cheesy
waistbead:
Dinner....

Live life..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by telmens: 12:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Look so amazing I laugh in Cantonese cheesy [/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Cowleg

●Yam

@ Akposy hope you good?
Hello Chef!
I'm Good, thank you. You dishes are inspiring

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:26am On Apr 27, 2022
aboyaji:
Please, where's AKPOSY!!!

Been a long time we saw your posts.
Hello!!!! Yeah. I never cook since o.
Well done
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 4:54am On Apr 27, 2022
PaulOtl:

Akeem, qing, I want to discuss some CN matter with you. Rang wô fa Nî e-mail. Hao?
Ni you weixin ma ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Akposy:

Hello!!!! Yeah. I never cook since o.
Well done

You dey buy food outside nowadays?

Or madam dey cook now?

Or you're fasting?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mykelslim: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2022
aboyaji:

Yes, vegetable oil.

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mykelslim: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Kingoftrust:
Something light

This is not light o. grin

My undying love for snail.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mykelslim: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2022
waistbead:
Dinner....

Live life..

grin
This turkey dey enter my eye.

Turkey seems to be scarce this days. I don find tire cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Akeem79:

Ni you weixin ma ?
Zhen de, Wo meiyou wēixin. WhatsApp bu keyi ma?
Ne, Wo mashang jiu xiàzài ta.
Modified:
Wēixin, Ta bu yao xiàzài le. Wo bù zhidao wei shenme ta bù neng xiàzài le. Kenneng, yinwei Wo méiyòng Wi-Fi jùi xiàzài ta. Wo yòng wo de shouji data. Danshi, Wo xianzai you data. Méiyôu ban fa le.
Fa Email ne?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Seezzy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.