Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788658 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Halcyon123:
I don't know the name oh all I know be say na better igbo delicacy. I enjoyed it so much,abeg make una tell me the name
PS. My mum's neighbour made it
This is fio fio

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2022
adecz:

✔️✔️✔️Neighborhood fish joint,
extra spicy, extra tasty ☺️☺️☺️

What's the price of this deli?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mariangeles:

Sometimes, I find myself craving for it. cheesy

Vegetable soup with yellow garri. But they both have to be freshly made and burning hot.
A time will come when no one will do stale food..which is best sef..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
armyofone:

Munzy, menene ka fada ?
Even fada don tire to dey look o. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rukz: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Hamzashaf99:
How can someone make biscuit and coffee look this exquisite? Is it not juju? Well done Chef
grin
Hamzashaf99:
How can someone make biscuit and coffee look this exquisite? Is it not juju? Well done Chef

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
omooba969:

About 2k, @ Abuja suburbs ◾️▫️▪️�☑️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StephOkemini: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
adecz:

About 2k, @ Abuja suburbs ◾️▫️▪️�☑️

Where in abuja please..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blacckrod(f): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
It’s so cold here.

As I no get man, I say make I use this one take hold body wink

43 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
I've noticed something unique over time here.

I've seen Yoruba food posted here and have as well salivated to some. Only some and not the ewedu soup please (no pun intended)... I'm serious.

I've posted and seen Igbo people food too with enough garnishing. Infact, our meals are very lovely.

I've seen akwaibom too. Those people soup are the bomb... Ewoo! I can't admire enough.

I've seen etc too.

But why are we lacking in Hausa foods here? Kedu ihe na-eme di sef? Wetin dey happen? Let's see those nice dishes (I mean only nice ones o) from the North.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blacckrod:
It’s so cold here.

As I no get man, I say make I use this one take hold body wink

For your information, I liked this food first. Can I click more likes?

Honestly, I like good real food.

Swallow, yam, beans, etc and not those foods that come with botanical names that don't hold body.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rentAcock(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
aboyaji:
I've noticed something unique over time here.

I've seen Yoruba food posted here and have as well salivated to some. Only some and not the ewedu soup please (no pun intended)... I'm serious.

I've posted and seen Igbo people food too with enough garnishing. Infact, our meals are very lovely.

I've seen akwaibom too. Those people soup are the bomb... Ewoo! I can't admire enough.

I've seen etc too.

But why are we lacking in Hausa foods here? Kedu ihe na-eme di sef? Wetin dey happen? Let's see those nice dishes (I mean only nice ones o) from the North.

Maybe because they realise this thread is pointless and doesn't enrich them in anyway. The only purpose of this thread is to promote gluttony and show off especially in hard times like this.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
rentAcock:

Maybe because they realise this thread is pointless and doesn't enrich them in anyway. The only purpose of this thread is to promote gluttony and show off especially in hard times like this.

Insecurity perfectly written down.

Please, upgrade your OS.

Modified: Any body can go to Google and view food there and get recipes too.

Here, we encourage and expose ourselves to different foods readily available far and within us.

There are a whole lot of meals I hadn't been exposed to till I ventured into this thread. That's learning and exposure.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
omooba969:

I guess 1500 can get it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kingoftrust:
lol,should be an albino catfish,i have a pond and you could get an albino amongst all ur fingerlings,it’s pretty normal I guess

One albino fish in many is understandable. But all white Catfish was scary grin and they were huge!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Dinner

●Black coffee

●Biscuit

My own is after this dinner, your eyes are going to be fixed on your bedroom ceiling. Your thought would take you to everywhere. You'd remember that visa you have not applied for, mama Ngozi you owed money, Iya kudi's kunu, that John Wick movie you haven't seen. Coffee as in "shot" - the brain medicine grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2022

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
StephOkemini:

Where in abuja please..

As I stated, it is in a suburb of
Abuja called Jikwoi, after Karu, on
the Karu-Karshi road.

It's a place one goes weekends to
buy takeaway or you seat there and
chop as you like.

The place is called A1 spot if I recollect
exactly. It's on the outskirts of Jikwoi
towards Kurudu on the right hand side
of the road.

If you know the general area, It's a place
you can't miss because there are close
to 10 women, side by side, roasting
big Catfish and croaker, so, competition
for customers is high.

A plate of fish and chip here of around
1800 to 2500 will cost you not less than
5 to 6k at Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StephOkemini: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
adecz:

the Karu-Karshi road.

chop as you like.

of the road.

for customers is high.

5 to 6k at Abuja.

Thanks so much.. I'll go check it out one of the weekends...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kingoftrust(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
armyofone:

One albino fish in many is understandable. But all white Catfish was scary grin and they were huge!

lol…I’d be scared too for sure ��
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
dollynnn:

Nice presentation
thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Craving cream cheese and crunchy peanut butter on wheat.

Satisfied

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
adecz:

the Karu-Karshi road.

chop as you like.

of the road.

for customers is high.

5 to 6k at Abuja.

Wow, you just described almost my residence.

Let's meet and hang out someday. I live around kurudu market by Catholic church.

We could visit Royal Flex. Their fish isn't too expensive. One could get like 1500 to 2k there. Croaker Fish could go as low as 3500 there too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
I can't come and kill myself if ur money no reach to solve ur problem abeg chop am sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2022
ambient:

Your food photography is top.kudos
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

How can someone make biscuit and coffee look this exquisite? Is it not juju?
Well done Chef

cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:23am On Apr 30, 2022
armyofone:

My own is after this dinner, your eyes are going to be fixed on your bedroom ceiling. Your thought would take you to everywhere. You'd remember that visa you have not applied for, mama Ngozi you owed money, Iya kudi's kunu, that John Wick movie you haven't seen. Coffee as in "shot" - the brain medicine grin

Whenever those thoughts come in, i go to my bar and take a glass of whisky cheesy

After the dinner i went fishing all night.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
coffee for dinner, you won't sleep o, abi u be watch night worker?

cheesy I went fishing after the dinner.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Village kitchen

Pasta and Ragù ~ One of my favourite traditional dishe.

Home made pasta, tope with Parmigiano(Cheese). Muy delicioso tongue

Happy weekend mi Familia ♥️

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 6:10am On Apr 30, 2022
aboyaji:

Wow, you just described almost my residence.

Let's meet and hang out someday. I live around kurudu market by Catholic church.

We could visit Royal Flex. Their fish isn't too expensive. One could get like 1500 to 2k there. Croaker Fish could go as low as 3500 there too.

I'll definitely love to take you up
on that offer ☑️☑️

Hope you know this particular spot
I described.☺️

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2022
armyofone:
Craving cream cheese and crunchy peanut butter on wheat.

Satisfied

I dey look you with corner eye, armycheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Prestonn:

Whenever those thoughts come in, i go to my bar and take a glass of whisky cheesy

After the dinner i went fishing all night.
I hate fishing.

You see cars packed like they are doing something serious. Just men fishing. And they won't hold home either their catch. Put em all back. After all the suffering. Atnleast, make I cho the fish na
I jump and pass.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Hello guys, please can someone succulently explain to me the uses of ogiri okpei in soups and the benefits, I see people put it in their soup, but I've not really used it before cause I don't like the smell.

Cococandy
Pocohantas.
My igbo sisters, Biko kowa the thing for me. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (3483) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.