Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739538 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Labadi69:

Seatrade wey dey disguise. Ol boy I dare you to show an opened bottle of the champagne wey you show. Show an open bottle and pour am inside flute. Who you think say you dey deceive with these fake champagne wey your Oga dey sell? Yamayama fall on your bald head there angry
Keep my name out of your mouth,
I have no reason for alternates when my account isn't banned,neither do I ever hide my identity when I switch accounts.
I don't have time for shenanigans.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Slimkween: 1:42am On Jun 04, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Tried Oha soup for the first time using dried Oha leaves. Pounded yam and Oha soup for the win.
Oh my God. Oga soup is liiiiiiiitttttt. We don't cook in school, so my roommate went home and brought Oha soup with eba. Lawwwd it was delicious and that was my first time of tasting Oha.
I promised to learn how to make it and introduce it to my family.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Slimkween: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Tried Oha soup for the first time using dried Oha leaves. Pounded yam and Oha soup for the win.
Oh my God. Oga soup is liiiiiiiitttttt. We don't cook in school, so my roommate went home and brought Oha soup with eba. Lawwwd it was delicious and that was my first time of tasting Oha.
I promised to learn how to make it, buy ingredients and introduce it to my family. There's nothing like trying out new things

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 2:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Haven’t had this in a while!!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Saturday brunch. Good life tinz….

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
After Church Cooking.....
It's about to go down.....
Happy Sunday Foodies in da house.....
Thanking God for life.

Who knows the difference between the 2 meat below....

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Prepping going on......

8 Likes 4 Shares

End of part one.... kiss
Going into frying.....

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frying time....

Golden Fried, just the way we love it kiss kiss

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Came out Golden and Crispy
Oh la la kiss

Can anyone tell us the difference between the 2 meats after being fried now ?!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Finally ooo.....
Food don done....
Y'all invited.
Thanking God For Life.... � �

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
babythug:
Haven’t had this in a while!!
yummmy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Food
yummmy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tranquility2345:
Saturday brunch. Good life tinz….
yummmy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
nairaman66:
Lunch

Egusi soup with Croaker fish and assorted meat!!
Eba

grin
yummmy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Snacking time
yummmy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
nairaman66:
Dinner

Ram Suya with Campari!!
yummmy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
post=113463546:
Can anyone tell us the difference between the 2 meats after being fried now ?!

One was during Jonathan era, while the other is in the Next level. cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Slimkween:

I promised to learn how to make it, buy ingredients and introduce it to my family. There's nothing like trying out new things

That's the way to go. Opening up to new ideas/innovations etc makes living very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

One was during Jonathan era, while the other is in Next level. cheesy
Lol cheesy
Lord have mercy!
We try all we can,
not to bring politics to Food and Sport Section tho....
So let's leave it at that Beautiful Maria.
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

But they are two different kinda animals tho.....

Mariangeles:
Guinea fowl? cheesy
Lol cheesy
No, you are close sha.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
post=113464371:

Lol cheesy
Lord have mercy!
We try all we can, not to being politics to Food and Sport Section tho....
So let's leave it at that Beautiful Maria.
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

But they are two different kinda animals tho.....

Guinea fowl? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
sulips:
So i’m celebrating page 3000. First time posting here. 1st pic Banga Soup and starch [left][/left] 2nd pic Vegetable noodles [img][/img]
yummmy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kingoftrust(m), opella(f), Janyves(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.