Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753515 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2022
paschal47:

Thanks meme Queen
You’re welcome Mr three bottles grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by junglej: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
A favorite meal for me, but seems you didn't put milk/ enough in it, and only one drum stix, is it a kiddie meal?
Macaroni and cheese with grilled drumstick and green beans
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by junglej: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lol...and I didn't even see this before my previous response

quote]

Is this food for you or your baby?

Palatable! kiss[/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you can't have in reality omo na to chop am for dream

I am full cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mvena:

Una don start with this una “something light”

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tomblessings: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lunch is served.

My first post here.

Egusi/bitter leaf soup and Eba

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lunch/dinner

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Odi oku!!! Very hot grin ....Bread rolls cool

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2022
breadplanets:
Odi oku!!! Very hot grin ....Bread rolls cool
This looks too fresh to skip.. cry

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Prestonn:

cheesy cheesy

Got home saw the snail and decide to cook with it.

Few hours later she called to warn me not to touch the snail, and the snail don already dey fire cheesy

I just wan give her time, she go beg me to return home cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Return her snail abeg.

I don't like the taste of snail but I want to give it a final trial before I quit. I caught 5 big snails on the farm. How do one prepare them

Cc everyone

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wish life is like making dishes kiss

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lunch earlier... Mango Chia pudding and freshly baked fish pies

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tomblessings: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:
Wish life is like making dishes kiss

Looks yummy
Hope it taste same
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Dinner:

Pasta.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Akposy:

Very nicely done! I like the fish pies!

They’re baked as it should be , I find people fry them these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2022
My cooking is mainly hearty wholesome meals that half plate, u are full cheesy grin

The word of GOD is my own food..and it's Life

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
My cooking is mainly hearty wholesome meals that half plate, u are full cheesy grin

The word of GOD is my own food..and it's Life
We are talking about edible meal not some imaginary nonsense.. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2022
I had to rush to the village this morning to eat breakfast grin

Rice and ofe akwu tongue kiss

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
paschal47:

Wow! Now na Can

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Akposy:

I love the fish pie. They are neatly baked.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pasta.

What did you sprinkle on the pasta, Mint leaves?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
iamL:

I love the fish pie. They are neatly baked.
Thank you.

babythug:

Very nicely done! I like the fish pies!

They’re baked as it should be , I find people fry them these days

Thanks. I think they call the fried ones fish roll
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Akposy:

Guy, this thing wey you dey do so no dey fair o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This looks too fresh to skip.. cry
hahahahaha grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
breadplanets:
hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
iamL:

What did you sprinkle on the pasta, Mint leaves?

No, dried parsley flakes and powdered parmesan cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mvena:

Wow! Now na Can

I don carry one carton go house grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
paschal47:

I don carry one carton go house grin
I trust you

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Crack the bottom side of the snail - then use knife to remove from the top. Once you remove snail from shell,
Take everything at the bottom out and discard. Then wash the meat with lime. The lime removes the slimy stuff. Keep washing and change the water until (zero) slime- no more slime. This is how I saw my mom cleaning her snail cheesy

I like it in melon soup and in stew - especially stew cheesy

Use it in stew for best snailish experience cheesy
Akposy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Return her snail abeg.

I don't like the taste of snail but I want to give it a final trial before I quit. I caught 5 big snails on the farm. How do one prepare them

Cc everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Dinner:

Yam and eggs.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 5:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Laarokutu toriOlorun?!!!

You people should take it slowly on us Biko...... been craving for this meal for long but the price of yam and oil kept chasing me away.

Imagine one tuber of yam goes for#1800 and one bottle of groundnut oil is #1200.

God abeg pick up my calls.. I believe you're seeing my missed calls.... PLEASE!!!

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2022
paschal47:

Pls what do you mean by rush to the village?
And what soup is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shimran(m), prittyboi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.