Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5765769 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2022
loveymom:
Banga soup for Dinner
Heavenly Lord kiss
AngelicBeing, come here cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
cococandy:
Lemme borrow some fufu
Veggie soup?
I follow you for behind kiss

Do you roast your sesame seeds?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ebubemg(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Mvena:

Looks nice and I dey come collect my own o
run dey come, e remain for freezer

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
descarado:

Heavenly Lord kiss

Chai, l saw the the banga soup prepared by loveymom, I was speechless , it looks like a soup prepared by Astronauts on Planet Jupiter and delivered to Planet Earth, we definitely have Professional Chefs and good cooks on Nairaland.com @ Seun, you need to start paying all the special men and women in the food section a Monthly Premium of 500 dollars for advertising your platform for the whole world to see via their amazing culinary skills cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Chai, l saw the the banga soup prepared by loveymom, I was speechless , it looks like a soup prepared by Astronauts on Planet Jupiter and delivered to Planet Earth, we definitely have Professional Chefs and good cooks on Nairaland.com @ Seun, you need to start paying all the special men and women in the food section a Monthly Premium of 500 dollars for advertising your platform for the whole world to see via their amazing culinary skills cool
That's why you are my paddy always kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
descarado:

That's why you are my paddy always kiss kiss kiss
Thanks jare and kudos to all the Good and wonderful men and women cooking and posting their respective meals here, all of you deserves a Special accolades on NAIRALAND.COM HALL OF FAME cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
descarado:

Heavenly Lord kiss

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
AngelicBeing:

After my head don swell up, Seun come pay oo cheesy angry cheesy grin
Thanks for the compliment.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ebubemg:
run dey come, e remain for freezer

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
descarado:

Veggie soup?
I follow you for behind kiss

Do you roast your sesame seeds?

Bring fufu as you’re following me cheesy

No I usually buy roasted sesame seeds if I want the roasted version.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
AngelicBeing:
500$ indeed.. grin grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Banana muffins

Don’t ever waste your overripe bananas again

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
paschal47:
Perfect dinner for the weather

angry

Oníjekúje ni e! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
miracle98:
I made What's "supposed" to be popcorn cry
It's my first attempt though.
You're free to laugh. undecided
OMGosh!
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
cococandy:
Banana muffins

Don’t ever waste your overripe bananas again

cococandy smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Acidosis:

cococandy smiley smiley
have a muffin please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
cococandy:
have a muffin please

Thank you. Can I have all? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
loveymom:

After my head don swell up, Seun come pay oo cheesy angry cheesy grin
Thanks for the compliment.
You don't know, seun is super glue hand.

He hardly do give away.

Forum is still the same after how may years of creation. That tells us about his personality grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Akposy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Return her snail abeg.

I don't like the taste of snail but I want to give it a final trial before I quit. I caught 5 big snails on the farm. How do one prepare them

Cc everyone

My brother the snail too cost cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Acidosis:

Thank you. Can I have all? lipsrsealed
Greedy. Lol

Have one or two
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Village kitchen

●Jollof Rice

●Turkey

●Noodles

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
descarado:

You don't know, seun is super glue hand.

He hardly do give away.

Forum is still the same after how may years of creation. That tells us about his personality grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin make he no come ban us ooo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maximizer61(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dinner, beans and yam with fresh fish

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maximizer61(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
paschal47:
Perfect dinner for the weather

angry
which kinddddd
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
cococandy:

Greedy. Lol

Have one or two

Ahaha cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Jollof Rice

●Turkey

●Noodles
Your cam is fire... shocked wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Akposy:
Creamy Warri styled coconut rice served with coconut chicken curry sauce, dodo and stewed mackerel.

Happy Sunday.

...the Kamo rice is sweet, easy to cook, stone free and made in 9ja! I enjoyed it

Start a food vlog on IG please.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
cococandy:

I just marinated my chicken as usual. You can use any seasoning of your choice. I’ve made it a few times and seasoned the chicken differently each time and it was always good.

This time I used tiny tiny salt, pepper, paprika, ginger and garlic paste, chicken powder seasoning from the store (has rosemary and other herbs in it) you can use any poultry seasoning you find in your store and then rub into the chicken with olive oil.

Then air fry for 15 mins. Remove from air fryer and coat it with honey bbq sauce, Trader Joe’s honey sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds on it. Then air fry for another 10mins.

This one below I didn’t sprinkle sesame seed and it was a bit different but it was great too. So I’d say don’t skip the sesame seeds, honey bbq sauce and Trader Joe’s sauce. Everything else is negotiable.

Go lightly on the sauces too because they have sugar in them

You're a very great cook. Welldone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by miracle98(f): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OMGosh!
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cry cry cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
loveymom:

cheesy grin cheesy grin make he no come ban us ooo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Fear fear cheesy grin
The guy no send anybody and hardly gets angry.
He will just read and laugh.
No be today we begin call am superglue hand.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
SoapQueen:

You're a very great cook. Welldone
thank you smiley

Acidosis:

Ahaha cheesy

Na make e reach all of us. Try Understand

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 07, 2022

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bloomingbud(f), dawno2008(m), Apreecauts, legennd2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.